PDA

View Full Version : Population of Terra?

Squirrel
26-07-05, 17:22
Terra (Pluto)
Curious, loads probably wont remember me as i wasnt much of a big player, however im sure you would remember my poor character Squirrel who lived his entire life as a PPU o.O.
Anyhoo, after pondering over reactivating my accounts i have something to consider: How many people still actually play Neocron?
And so i need you lovely bunch to tell me how many still play :p peak and off peak!
I see that this forum has 60 currently viewing which i find hard to believe because last time i played neocron it said about 80 people on forums when only 40 odd people were ingame :P

Morganth
26-07-05, 17:25
At peak times the server pop varies from 15% to 25%, which is about 150 to 250 people.

Squirrel
26-07-05, 17:55
By "peak times" do you mean during "Free neocron for a month!" :) ?

vashtyphoon78
26-07-05, 18:10
peak times is usually when the US people wake up (about 12 o clock lol) all the other times there is 10-15% on

Morganth
26-07-05, 18:22
By "peak times" do you mean during "Free neocron for a month!" :) ?

Peak times is between 8 PM GMT and 3 AM GMT really, because thats the rough band where EU and US evenings collide.

Squirrel
26-07-05, 19:11
Meh you beat me! Reactivated one of the 2 accounts :o Now all i need is a nice lovely willing clan to take on near capped tank ppu and a alrightish apu and a hacker :O

Morganth
26-07-05, 19:38
Meh you beat me! Reactivated one of the 2 accounts :o Now all i need is a nice lovely willing clan to take on near capped tank ppu and a alrightish apu and a hacker :O

Don't join SoldierZ!

Clobber
26-07-05, 19:46
lol @ morg :lol:

giga191
26-07-05, 19:48
Look for a clan called TFC. Try DMing cmaster

Scabard
26-07-05, 20:51
ill be looking for a clan soon too and im CA. Whats so wrong about joining soldierz?
Paradox any better? and for what reasons i wonder o_O

Riddle
26-07-05, 21:01
ill be looking for a clan soon too and im CA. Whats so wrong about joining soldierz?
Paradox any better? and for what reasons i wonder o_O

Soldierz are fine just morg has issues as hes Paradoz one of the opposing faction clans. Main op wars these days are FF/Paradox groupies Vs Soldierz from what i have seen :D

Bring it on!

Morganth
26-07-05, 21:13
Soldierz are fine just morg has issues as hes Paradoz one of the opposing faction clans. Main op wars these days are FF/Paradox groupies Vs Soldierz from what i have seen :D

Bring it on!

Give this man a cookie!

SoldierZ have enough members already (hence me complaining everytime I see one of them recruiting :rolleyes: ), go join another pro-city clan instead! TFC sounds a good bet, seeing as with enough members and practice, I think they might give us a run for our money.

Arien
26-07-05, 21:19
populations are really picking up now, i know ive seen more newbs in the game since a long time and ive seen quite a few old players coming back also, ive persuaded a few people from ultima online to play the game and the new marketing campaign has barely started so i think a lot more new players will start

Mr Kot
26-07-05, 21:26
all i need is a nice lovely willing clan to take on near capped tank ppu and a alrightish apu

PPU you say? i believe FF are recruiting in that department...i'm sure they could squeeze one more in :p

eprodigy
26-07-05, 21:27
joining soldierz is just as bandwagon as all the current TT's were saying about joining FF a few months ago.. only soldierz still cant win :angel:

Morganth
26-07-05, 21:52
joining soldierz is just as bandwagon as all the current TT's were saying about joining FF a few months ago.. only soldierz still cant win :angel:

So true :lol:

-FN-
26-07-05, 22:39
You could always apply to SXR (http://forums.synergyxr.net/viewtopic.php?t=219) :)

(If you're not an ass hat of course ;))

ZoVoS
26-07-05, 23:02
PPU you say? i believe FF are recruiting in that department...i'm sure they could squeeze one more in :p

ye... 4 ppus per player aint realy enough ^_^

(sorry guys :p u know i loves u)

MisterP
27-07-05, 12:41
I remember you. WB!

Riddle
27-07-05, 13:23
ye... 4 ppus per player aint realy enough ^_^

(sorry guys :p u know i loves u)

So So TRUE!

every where I look at op fights with FF I see a PPU buffing a PPU buffing a PPU buffing a PPU buffing a PPU buffing an APU antibuffing an enemy player who's being hit by a melee tank being buffed by a PPU being buffed by a PPU being buffed by a PPU....... :D

Go PPU with FF ? Get a number and get in line lol

Morganth
27-07-05, 13:35
So So TRUE!

every where I look at op fights with FF I see a PPU buffing a PPU buffing a PPU buffing a PPU buffing a PPU buffing an APU antibuffing an enemy player who's being hit by a melee tank being buffed by a PPU being buffed by a PPU being buffed by a PPU....... :D

Go PPU with FF ? Get a number and get in line lol

Whenever I fought FF as PAIN I remember seeing a different set of PPUs with that nasty FF tag above their heads.

Bugs Gunny
27-07-05, 13:36
FF opfighters are the only ones getting holy heal spammed :-)

But i don't care, there's more fun to be had in raids on crp. At least there it takes 5 minutes before the map turns blue from monk pa. Enough time to kill a couple of runners and then log off till all the ppus return to what they were doing.

CMaster
27-07-05, 13:44
Look for a clan called TFC. Try DMing cmaster
*CMaster wonders who giga is and what we did to make him lie us
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=123457&page=1 is our (slightly cluttered) recruitment thread if you want to see...

Bugs Gunny
27-07-05, 13:53
Well, i can tell you right now it's not because of the blue text :-)

Riddle
27-07-05, 14:52
Well, i can tell you right now it's not because of the blue text :-)

Took a couple of mins to read that shit a bad colour choice tbh

Selendor
27-07-05, 15:14
Funnily enough before Soldierz got really big we won a lot more fights. We find a lot of people are levelling mid to high level alts and bringing them along to op wars - they drop quite quickly.

Of course the fact that I am in Soldierz will mean that the Anti-city boo-boys will soon follow this post with more insults, but ignoring their prattle, anyone wanting to join us should dm our leader because we aren't recruiting any more.

On topic, I would agree that the population of Terra is quite good at the moment, but I am unsure of what will happen after August when all you young-uns go back to school/college/university. As I said in another thread, now is the time for KK to put as much into the game as possible to keep these people come the autumn.