PDA

View Full Version : Want to know if she's around anymore...

nobby
26-07-05, 03:47
Does anyone know purple?

If you do or you speak to her on some random vent server...

Could you ask her if i could have a last word with her
She was the nicest person in the world to me and i just wanna speak to her for the last time...

I got kicked from her clan (no surprise some may say :p )
but this was for some stupid reason like "you use Vent too much"
...I knew you had a 20 slot server, u only had to ask me to leave to make room, not hurt me :(

And some may try to send a form of abusive messages to this thread saying something like "She left Phaze because of you" Heard it before but she even said it wasn't because of me.

I actually did nothing wrong to her at all...

I tried to be kind and i didn't want to be hostile to her in any way.
Because I felt she cared about me, she was nice.......unlike some people i don't have to name :(

So if you do see her...Just say Nobby said....hi :(

ps. If you're gonna send an abusive message ... don't even bother, if you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all :(

I remember the hastle the last big thread made...

LiL T
26-07-05, 04:53
erm I don't know her but I saw she was comming back to neocron about umm 1 month ago maybe more in her comming back thread. It looked to me that the clan phaze was no more and never to be rebuilt and anyone left in it was only under the old name. No idea what happened after that post no offence to the other pro city clans but this clan looked like it really cared and was the way pro city was meant to go.

Too bad pro city is full of whiners now and the very people who complain about allied pkers yet never want to sort the problem them selfs..

cornelius5
26-07-05, 05:09
nothing good to say.
anyone else?

THE_TICK!!!!
26-07-05, 05:45
she doing other things atm.

Morganth
26-07-05, 10:26
erm I don't know her but I saw she was comming back to neocron about umm 1 month ago maybe more in her comming back thread. It looked to me that the clan phaze was no more and never to be rebuilt and anyone left in it was only under the old name. No idea what happened after that post no offence to the other pro city clans but this clan looked like it really cared and was the way pro city was meant to go.

Too bad pro city is full of whiners now and the very people who complain about allied pkers yet never want to sort the problem them selfs..

I doubt she is coming back, she no longer owns her account. I'll see if she is on Phaze vent a bit later and pass her the message, hopefully before she bans me :D

Spermy
26-07-05, 12:20
Aw Blesh 'im! :)

nobby
26-07-05, 18:42
I doubt she is coming back, she no longer owns her account. I'll see if she is on Phaze vent a bit later and pass her the message, hopefully before she bans me :D

...May i have the password to the server?

giga191
26-07-05, 19:29
I got kicked from her clan (no surprise some may say :p )
but this was for some stupid reason like "you use Vent too much"
...I knew you had a 20 slot server, u only had to ask me to leave to make room, not hurt me :(

And some may try to send a form of abusive messages to this thread saying something like "She left Phaze because of you" Heard it before but she even said it wasn't because of me.

I actually did nothing wrong to her at all...

I wouldn't rely too much on your diffinition of wrong ;)
Why would anyone accuse it of being your fault just out of curiousity?

THE_TICK!!!!
26-07-05, 19:42
TBH nobby i think that the owner of said server would of given you the Pass had he/she thought it was a pimpin idea :)

nobby
26-07-05, 19:53
I wouldn't rely too much on your diffinition of wrong ;)
Why would anyone accuse it of being your fault just out of curiousity?

Because everyone likes tries to throw insults at me...

"Nooooo he's leaving....Blame it on Nobby"

Well what did i do wrong to her?

Is it because i said i loved her ?....

When she used to talk to me, i felt someone cared about me and I felt loved,
Even if she didn't...
She used to sit in a little place in my heart as a funny, kind loving person, that's why i liked her so much.

She's fun!

If she doesn't wanna talk to me, then fine... :(

Mr Kot
26-07-05, 22:10
aaaaawwww... Nobby's in love!!

Come on, Purple... don't be shy... make this guy's day :)

ZoVoS
26-07-05, 23:19
aaaaawwww... Nobby's in love!!

Come on, Purple... don't be shy... make this guy's day :)

ur a baaaaaaaaaad man :p

nobby
26-07-05, 23:52
:p Leave Dave alone
He's done nothing wrong

Could we have a nice talk tonight?
gimmie a buzz on msn and download the new version of vent :)

Got ye a server

Spermy
27-07-05, 10:58
"nice talk"

Ease up dude - yer making it sound a tad seedy :S

Morganth
27-07-05, 11:27
...May i have the password to the server?

Sure, its *****, because I can't remember :D

Although I did ask someone to pass the message onto her, so I'll give them another kick to do it, or I'll see if I can do it myself without getting kicked.

Bugs Gunny
27-07-05, 11:41
I think she's comming back. Someone was getting her ppu char setup last night, as it had no stuff left.
I had a 4 slot holy heal i hacked in my inventory and decided to donate that to the purple penetrator charity fund :-)

And Nobby, i don't know you, but i can imagine it being realy scary when someone you play an online game with comes on voicecoms and says "i love you" without being sarcastic or joking about it.

I mean ever since Fubar and Sentinel told me they loved me i've tried to sound more masculin on ventrilo, and i'll be damned if i ever get into their rhino alone again !

darkservent
27-07-05, 12:49
I mean ever since Fubar and Sentinel told me they loved me i've tried to sound more masculin on ventrilo, and i'll be damned if i ever get into their rhino alone again !

Holy shit LOLLERSKATES......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Major Havoc
27-07-05, 13:55
Holy shit LOLLERSKATES......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't say I love you, I merely asked if that was your lube on the floor? Then went you bent over to pick it up I tripped and zipper on my pants broke and well, the rest as they say is history :D

Bugs Gunny
27-07-05, 13:56
Well what can i say.. You're a lucky man that a tl30 remote poke tool works too on terra, or you'd be as they say... "gimped" :D

Major Havoc
27-07-05, 14:04
Well what can i say.. You're a lucky man that a tl30 remote poke tool works too on terra, or you'd be as they say... "gimped" :D

Biatch! That was my TL150 tool, but it was cold and I'd had way to much Cron beer o_O

Xeno LARD
27-07-05, 21:52
I haven't spoken to her either, I think i'll text her soon. You can do that when y'know, you have her number, and stuff. Yeah.

naimex
27-07-05, 21:56
I haven't spoken to her either, I think i'll text her soon. You can do that when y'know, you have her number, and stuff. Yeah.

lol, evil comment to a guy desperately in need of .... "stufff" or whatever.

Anyways, if your intentions are good... then good luck..

else..

fook off!

Xeno LARD
28-07-05, 20:03
lol, evil comment to a guy desperately in need of .... "stufff" or whatever.

Anyways, if your intentions are good... then good luck..

else..

fook off!

Watch y'a maaf!

nobby
28-07-05, 20:21
Xeno whats the password, I'll just go in and say hello, but if she bans me, i know where i stand...

Arien
28-07-05, 20:40
funny thread

LiL T
29-07-05, 00:13
humm yes :lol:

Kozmos
29-07-05, 00:41
Xeno whats the password, I'll just go in and say hello, but if she bans me, i know where i stand...

you know she lives with a guy yeah ? ...... :lol:

giga191
29-07-05, 02:35
funny thread There's funny and then there's "omg he is actually being serious"

Xeno LARD
29-07-05, 18:53

Well, I phoned her and she said that she isn't interested in speaking to you, sorry young chap.

She did give me some pointers to pass on, though:

1.) Confessing your love for someone from the internets that you've never met and is older then you was not a good move.
2.) Err, unveiling yourself on webcam didn't earn any points. Especially when you explained that you had her picture on the screen at the time.
3.) Denying things doesn't make your penis bigger.

ClUR
29-07-05, 23:20
ahahahaha :lol: aww bless

Mr Kot
30-07-05, 00:13
unveiling yourself on webcam didn't earn any points. Especially when you explained that you had her picture on the screen at the time.
:wtf: 8|

Nidhogg
30-07-05, 00:15
I think this thread has served it's purpose.

N