PDA

View Full Version : Gravlift bug

Asurmen Spec Op
25-07-05, 01:03
I was wondering if anyone is working on the bug where on others screens your stuck in the lift.
Since its really starting to piss me off

Tratos
25-07-05, 01:04
Indeed, that bug has been annoying the fuck out of me for quite some time :)

Very annoying when trying to lead a new player somewhere like a shop or a mission location etc.

Asurmen Spec Op
25-07-05, 01:11
Indeed, that bug has been annoying the fuck out of me for quite some time :)

Very annoying when trying to lead a new player somewhere like a shop or a mission location etc.
and when I try to raid plaza :(

giga191
25-07-05, 01:48
I hate movement bugs so much. It looks so stupid when people run through walls, fly 100ft in the air, shoot you while facing the other way but the bullets still hit and of course the grav lift bug (getting shot by invisible person). I can hardly blame my friends for critising the game because it isn't really acceptable

Bugs Gunny
25-07-05, 01:53
Lol, asurmen, you can have your damageboost back :-)
In return i ask for a fair no stealth pe duel in pepperpark. I'm buying drinks afterwards.

Asurmen Spec Op
25-07-05, 02:05
Lol, asurmen, you can have your damageboost back :-)
In return i ask for a fair no stealth pe duel in pepperpark. I'm buying drinks afterwards.
Fair enough bugs :)
Ive been having a bad day with NC so I was really really pissed
I might not be able till tomarrow, Ive got alot of crap todo, just got a chance to look on my comp

numb
25-07-05, 10:06
Yeah this bug is just so frustrating. I joined NC2 with a mate, he was doing research and I was constructing (to get us off the ground before we went up to TH). It makes crytons in plaza 1 unusuable really (you have to walk right to the end of the bar (so they come off your local) and then back just so you can actually trade - and trading is something you must do if you're working in a pair at crytons.

Sure you can use the tool shop at plaza 2, but the beauty of the Plaza 1 one is the fact archer & wesson is just downstairs for selling weapons (not that selling weapons works all that well when you're overloaded and the companion you have to sell them has to use the lift each time!).

And for PvP it's even worse!

Selendor
25-07-05, 10:30
I'm sure its on KK's buglist list.

Its just its a very long list...

Skusty
25-07-05, 12:28
Fix it please! Hate when you se a enemy in plaza and hes whoring elevators, he gets stuck on top for me i shoot no dmg he shoots me i die...or when you jump into a elevator you don't get out of it...

Riddle
25-07-05, 13:54
One of the more irritating bugs tbh, but i'm hopeful there will be a fix soon.....been hopeful since NC1 ;)

Brammers
25-07-05, 14:01
I was wondering if anyone is working on the bug where on others screens your stuck in the lift.
Since its really starting to piss me off

That bug happens in hacknet as well. Annoying when you are buffing and healing a hacker, only for him to suddenly drop dead, when he ran off to kill some mobs. :wtf: