PDA

View Full Version : whats goin on?

her.
24-07-05, 07:41
well I havent been able to play in foreva due to my damn computers blowin up and I havent been on here in a while so I was just wonderin wuts goin on on Terra now...is FF still own everything or is there a new terror in town...and wuts the map like...who are the new big lans and the new guys to feaar andd all that shit....and is there ne new guns or content??? damn how I wouldd love to just get on poop one more time and kill some more city ppl but o well...o yea is the city raidin still happenin or has the city been able to control it finally?

her.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-07-05, 07:50
Maps are the same, welcome back

eprodigy
24-07-05, 08:07
have other people been playing your chars?

Asurmen Spec Op
24-07-05, 08:43
Ya I see wenis alot

her.
24-07-05, 09:12
yes for the past month and a half my rl friend has been playuin my chars....actually he has been playin them for about 4 to 5 months now but before I was playin them as well....but now it is just him...I think he really only uses wenis and synth and maybe her sometimes if his ppu Pop dies....but beyond that I have no clue who he uses...and its not a welcome back because my comps are still fucked up I was just wonderin wut was goin on because john said that some major changes have gone on in nc and I was just wonderin wut was goin on

her.

eprodigy
24-07-05, 09:52
yeah i thought i saw your apu at an op fight

new stuff... a little... theres outfitters i dunno how long ago you were gone.. some new DOY clubs open... xbow nerf... MB floating tree floats no more... memory leak a bit better.. mob killing trophies that were a novelty for 2 days... runcasting was nerfed then boosted...

Nullvoid
24-07-05, 16:23
If by city raiding you mean a certain clan camping the dre zoneline with ppu in tow...oh yes it still occurs.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-07-05, 16:24
If by city raiding you mean a certain clan camping the dre zoneline with ppu in tow...oh yes it still occurs.
Not true
ask anyone on terra if Asurmen has been running around plaza 1.
No one came to PP
so I went to them :)

and my anyone I mean U4N and blood mostly, and some random asses

edit:
was doing it a few hours ago, got bored and ran outa drugs :/
I love my new exec setup but its all drugy..
but I drop people quick like

Dargeshaad
24-07-05, 16:54
Not my APU hyb... :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
24-07-05, 17:24
Not my APU hyb... :lol:
You dont count leave me alone :(
ps wts Cmasters tags :D
jk master I love ya

Tostino
24-07-05, 18:01
yes for the past month and a half my rl friend has been playuin my chars....actually he has been playin them for about 4 to 5 months now but before I was playin them as well....but now it is just him...I think he really only uses wenis and synth and maybe her sometimes if his ppu Pop dies....but beyond that I have no clue who he uses...and its not a welcome back because my comps are still fucked up I was just wonderin wut was goin on because john said that some major changes have gone on in nc and I was just wonderin wut was goin on

her.
I've been playing Psyborg in OP wars when they whine at me to get on an apu. :p

Vae Victis
25-07-05, 11:55
pssssst austin.. what u been doing in the past month and a half? visiting *** bars? ;)
i wont make it to florida this summer btw :( fulltime job really is fulltime.. sux, dont even have time for my PC / Tv / friends / gf ... during the week that is..

take care man good luck with your PCs :p

iCeman

Morganth
25-07-05, 16:06
was doing it a few hours ago, got bored and ran outa drugs :/
I love my new exec setup but its all drugy..

I'm in the same boat as you, my Slasher setup runs for 4 mins at max capacity. In a 1v1 duel vs most tanks/PEs/APUs/Spies I don't go below half health :p Although there are a few exceptions, and I try to stay away from hybrids or anything thats even so much as been near anything PPU-like.