PDA

View Full Version : Pistol Tank setup

Breakaway
23-07-05, 23:32
Hey, I have been working on a pistol tank setup and i have found out that it is pretty damn good in pvp. Here is my setup for any of you who would like to try it or laugh at it. either way is good :lol:

Imps/Drugs
Motoric 3 (+ 5 dex)
Special riggers interface (+5 dex/ +5 int
Special Forces (+5 dex/ +5 int)
MC5 SA (+6 dex + 6 int)
Pistol eye 3
Exp reflex booster 4 (+5 dex)
White Flash (+5 dex)
heart and bones depends on what con setup you like.

Weapons
Judge
Electric tempest
Libby

So you dex setup should be:
147 pc
90 high tech
120 agility

In int have 25 psi power and your weapon lore should be about 120 with pistol buff 1 and the imps.

be nice with your responce ;)

Speedball
24-07-05, 00:56
Hey, I have been working on a pistol tank setup and i have found out that it is pretty damn good in pvp.

hehe very brave from you to work on it, but i dont think a pistol tank yould have any chances in pvp. Pistol / spy PE is much better :rolleyes:

Reezo
24-07-05, 12:31
147 Pc is not enough for a judge O_o

Neally
24-07-05, 13:31
With more drugs my Termi tank used to have 170 R-C i think

Original monk
25-07-05, 14:27
hehe very brave from you to work on it, but i dont think a pistol tank yould have any chances in pvp. Pistol / spy PE is much better :rolleyes:

in early NC1 a pistoltank was very efficient, im curious on how they would do now with all the weaponchanges that happend since then, i remember a lib being quite overpowerd in the days :)

Hazuki
25-07-05, 14:53
147 pc for a judge, yeah right :wtf:

i'm pretty sure you don't even cap the liberator.
how about some weapon stats?
there's also a lot of missing points in con with those imps.

you got no dmg, not a good con setup ... the only thing you have is a damn nice style

Speedball
25-07-05, 15:02
in early NC1 a pistoltank was very efficient, im curious on how they would do now with all the weaponchanges that happend since then, i remember a lib being quite overpowerd in the days :)

Hehe yeah but a tank will never have the resist from a PE (due to shelter) and the possibility to DB his target. :)

Breakaway
26-07-05, 00:48
lol yea, but i did get quite abit of damage out of it and hes pretty fast due to loads of agility from the drugs. mabe i could have lommed alittle out of tech combat and agil and put it in pisol combat but im working on that atm.

Hazuki
26-07-05, 07:39
112 tc? o_O
pistol buff 3? ;)

RogerRamjet
30-07-05, 17:16
That setups top quality