PDA

View Full Version : Heres a cool idea/strategy

Tratos
23-07-05, 15:46
While browsing Penny-Arcade i noticed a banner for Dark Age of Camelot, which is running a cool offer at the moment, between 14-24 July you could just login to your account when it was canceled and doing so activeated your account for 10days.

Now, when Neocron 2 has reached a better standard that could be quite a cool strategy for KK to run, even if it does just up server populations for a week :p lol

Superbron
23-07-05, 16:31
Would be nice to see some old faces around once again: maybe some would actually like to play again and stay... :eek:

BaBa
23-07-05, 16:57
But first KK must fix many bugs. For me Neocron is unplayable. You can't sync without a fatal. You can't trade without a fatal.
Also KK do something against the bug and let the graphic creates some stuff.

P.S. Hobby coder without work is in :D

krynstone
23-07-05, 19:05
I don't know about you...but I only fataled consistently on the GM spawned portals during the summer olympic events. Other than that I'm pretty good. Now if other people fatal consistently maybe there's a stability issue. I get random fatals but that happens in every game.

Mr Kot
23-07-05, 19:46
I don't know about you...but I only fataled consistently on the GM spawned portals during the summer olympic events. Other than that I'm pretty good. Now if other people fatal consistently maybe there's a stability issue. I get random fatals but that happens in every game.

The fatals you experienced weren't to do with the portals being GM spawned, it was the sheer number of people in the zone and attempting to zone at the same time.

It's the same in any levelling area with many people in it. In the chaos cave for example, you all run for the exit and click together, you will fatal. So will most of the team.

Now think what you would do in real life with a small cave exit big enough for one person. You would file through one at a time. Whenever i'm in the cave (or MC5 or the aggies.. whatever) i wait at the back of the pack while the others scramble for the exit (and crash) then wait a second before clicking myself. I haven't fatalled this way since.

/EDIT: (totally forgot the topic :p ) yeah, cool idea :)

Vae Victis
23-07-05, 21:13
[ edited ]

Tratos
23-07-05, 21:40
My real life is quite full and properous actualy, lol also i cant drive :o

Yeah it good to use exits/enterances one at a time to ensure a fataless sync.