PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK!! no really...

Scabard
22-07-05, 20:20
I tried to make a comeback a few months ago but didn't have the time. This time im back for good.
My old chars were Lore (Saturn not Pluto), Prophacy (apu), Emtec (tank), Bryant (Tank, HC suicide expert) and Evolution (PPU).
Any one out there who remembers me get in touch in game, my new Tank is called Scabard. Ill be up and about in no time

Man its good to be back :D

zii
22-07-05, 20:22
Hi honey. I'm home.

welcome back.

Tratos
22-07-05, 20:26
Welcome back :)

Tostino
22-07-05, 20:39
Welcome back.
And just so you know you can transfer your old NC1 chars if you want to. Just email account@neocron.com

Skusty
22-07-05, 21:02
Noway? :eek:

Scabard
22-07-05, 21:38
Welcome back.
And just so you know you can transfer your old NC1 chars if you want to. Just email account@neocron.com

yeah i would have done, but i deleted them in a fit of OP war rage :p
doesn't matter, ill get back up to scratch in no time :cool:

Original monk
23-07-05, 13:34
hehe, hiya lore :)

Dribble Joy
23-07-05, 13:59
What ever happened to the Pluto Lore?

Xylaz
23-07-05, 14:44

nothing happened to him, dont worry - he's still there...

giga191
24-07-05, 01:56
He will always be around....to spread doom and destruction muhahahhaha. Oh and errr welcome back

solling
24-07-05, 03:47

ello im still here and damn straight giga :p

and welcome back to the saturn lore :)

ZoVoS
25-07-05, 00:14

and welcome back to the saturn lore :)

always here 8| if i remember rightly u left to play SWG for quite some back in nc1

:p think it was swg anyway

giga191
25-07-05, 02:19
Am I straight? Am I?

solling
25-07-05, 13:09
Am I straight? Am I?

Thats not what fluffy tell me *cough cough* :p

Scabard
25-07-05, 13:30
Thanks for the welcomes, this community beats all others

Lore we need to talk, I want my name back :p

Riddle
25-07-05, 14:20

Your not the only one lol. Loads of name stealing went on in the transfer from Nc1 to 2 and loads of name changing to avoid old enemies :p

P.S. Welcome back

giga191
25-07-05, 17:28

Really?

Scabard
26-07-05, 13:28
yeah i know he has been here a while, I was only messing around. Besides I dont really want the name back, it has too much history and I hate being mistaken for other people.

I joined the Forum in March 2003 so im not far off anyway, needed to make a new account thats why it says July 2005 :rolleyes:

I look like a noobling :mad:

Riddle
26-07-05, 14:27
I look like a noobling :mad:

Sure in game you won't ;) Once you level. I deleted a capped HC tank in a fit of rage in NC1 :rolleyes: your not the only one to do it believe me :lol:

Original monk
26-07-05, 14:34
Thanks for the welcomes, this community beats all other

lol thats sumthing diffrent for a change, normally its like: OMG this community is shit ! what did i say ? horseshit deserves respect compared to this community :P

have fun Lore, tough nice to see some real saturnians back :) there dripping in one by one hehe

Bugs Gunny
26-07-05, 14:34
Hmmm, i've deleted a capped melee tank when i found a setup that would turn my capped hc tank into a nice hybrid.

Then i threw my near capped apu off plaza1's restaurant, to his death and deleted him because pvp on an apu-ppu is plain silly.

But i've seen worse, i've seen a guy delete all his capped chars and quit because he had some clannie steal shit from him.

Riddle
26-07-05, 14:58
Hmmm, i've deleted a capped melee tank when i found a setup that would turn my capped hc tank into a nice hybrid.

Then i threw my near capped apu off plaza1's restaurant, to his death and deleted him because pvp on an apu-ppu is plain silly.

Seen loads of this! funny how a game can piss you off so much? or is it the players ;)

But i've seen worse, i've seen a guy delete all his capped chars and quit because he had some clannie steal shit from him.

Sad but theft is roleplay :wtf:

(500 posts....ohhhhhhhh :cool: )

Original monk
26-07-05, 15:00
Sad but theft is roleplay :wtf:

i can understand the logic ... but sumtimes its not roleplay but plain griefing ... TBH :)

giga191
26-07-05, 19:23
yeah i know he has been here a while, I was only messing around. Besides I dont really want the name back, it has too much history and I hate being mistaken for other people.

I joined the Forum in March 2003 so im not far off anyway, needed to make a new account thats why it says July 2005 :rolleyes:

I look like a noobling :mad: I'm really good at first impressions aren't I :p

I'm not an asshole honest...

Scabard
26-07-05, 20:39
its not a first impression giga, that was a long time ago and I was on another account remember ;)
Yes this community is better then others, its small and everyone knows everyone else. you guys really hanging around for the seamless game design and high population? No offense KK, i love the game but there must be more reasons then the game itself as to why people are still here and haven't buggered off to the big name games, Community :)
Its nice starting with a new identity and im glad im not the only one who deleted chars because of ingame shit.

giga191
26-07-05, 21:34
its not a first impression giga, that was a long time ago and I was on another account remember ;)

I'm struggling to but I'm sure you could remind me

Scabard
26-07-05, 23:21
I'm struggling to but I'm sure you could remind me

nah, you wont remember me, i read alot and posted little. think my post count reached an almighty 100 at some point but no more and my forum name sucked a major one

oh and what the hell is with all the rare implants becoming common place? are mc5 the only sodding chips out there that require alot of money or skill to get now? O_o

ZoVoS
26-07-05, 23:24
i once deleted my niblet apu forgeting he had a DS in his apt for when he lvled... i went litteraly mad :( bouncing off the walls

Scabard
26-07-05, 23:40
i can feel your pain 8|

i deleted a good amount of stuff with my 4 chars including a 5 slot capped judge and CS that I could really do with atm :rolleyes: