PDA

View Full Version : Serious Ouchage & Frownage

Tratos
20-07-05, 15:07
My arm fucking hurts stupidly.

A few weeks ago i damaged a coupld muscles in my left arm, the pain was slight and in short bursts yet has become worse in the last few days, i went go-karting yesterday and although i had the fasted lap by over 1.5 seconds (:D) the constant vibrations of the kart have fucked my arm over more + there was a bridge which provided uncomfortable when going up it as the connection from track to bridge wasnt the smoothest.

Arm hurting but bareable i finaly got home and had BBQ goodness how ever the situation got worse and from the simplist and most unsespecting bodily function - i sneezed- and oh what a wonderful world of pain that was with the sudden shock to my arm pulling the muscles further and having a field day with the nerve which is trapped in the same shoulder not allowing me to lie down without suffering some nice tastey pain in the process, when i got up just a little whole agao after id went back to bed to rest my arm and read some more of Harry Potter ATHBP ive just fucked the muslces over even more allowing me to just type with said arm but not be able to move in it any way without me almost blacking out inconjunction with screaming due to the nice bucket load of pain i recieve.

I also cant yawn or breathe deeply as my rib cage moving moves the muscles connecting to my arm.

I AM IN PAIN ARGH

P.S. A cookie to spermy for the term "Frownage" its most useful.

Spermy
20-07-05, 15:12
My arm fucking hurts stupidly.

A few weeks ago i damaged a coupld muscles in my left arm, the pain was slight and in short bursts yet has become worse in the last few days, i went go-karting yesterday and although i had the fasted lap by over 1.5 seconds (:D) the constant vibrations of the kart have fucked my arm over more + there was a bridge which provided uncomfortable when going up it as the connection from track to bridge wasnt the smoothest.

Arm hurting but bareable i finaly got home and had BBQ goodness how ever the situation got worse and from the simplist and most unsespecting bodily function - i sneezed- and oh what a wonderful world of pain that was with the sudden shock to my arm pulling the muscles further and having a field day with the nerve which is trapped in the same shoulder not allowing me to lie down without suffering some nice tastey pain in the process, when i got up just a little whole agao after id went back to bed to rest my arm and read some more of Harry Potter ATHBP ive just fucked the muslces over even more allowing me to just type with said arm but not be able to move in it any way without me almost blacking out inconjunction with screaming due to the nice bucket load of pain i recieve.

I also cant yawn or breathe deeply as my rib cage moving moves the muscles connecting to my arm.

I AM IN PAIN ARGH

P.S. A cookie to spermy for the term "Frownage" its most useful.

1) Thankyou to Madame Sonya for that one :p It's just worked it's way into my vocab ^_^

2) See a doctor! Trapped nerves suck ass.

Hell-demon
20-07-05, 15:13
Bad arm and you read harry Potter....

Its just not your week is it? :rolleyes:

Tratos
20-07-05, 15:14

lol thanks :D

Bugs Gunny
20-07-05, 16:22
When i get a bad arm like that it's usualy not from reading books with text in them :D

Anyway, might also be an infection so i would go have that checked out asap or things might take a LOOOONG time to heal. Infected joints, puss being drained etc.... all nice stuff during those hot vacation days.

Tratos
21-07-05, 00:50
Argh, arm had calmed right down, could move it and everything, was just about to go to bed

SNEEZE

OWWWW, Arm now hurts stupidly again :mad:

giga191
24-07-05, 02:20

Harry Potter is good :(

And I also hope you learned your lesson about going outside. NC > RL

Hell-demon
24-07-05, 02:30
J.K Rowling can suck my cock for all I care :mad:

giga191
24-07-05, 02:58
J.K Rowling can suck my cock for all I care :mad: It's gonna have to wait til after she has released the 7th book

Hell-demon
24-07-05, 03:11
yeah and when shes taken the publishers cock out of her mouth :rolleyes:

Asurmen Spec Op
24-07-05, 04:19
yeah and when shes taken the publishers cock out of her mouth :rolleyes:
I hope your not the publisher or itll be never

Hell-demon
24-07-05, 10:34
I wish

Tratos
24-07-05, 12:03
I do wish to punch her for the outcome of the 6th book like, it was good though.

Arm is almost healed, i think, the stabby badness pain has subsided and is now just achy pain which is getting less and less.

giga191
25-07-05, 02:08
She wants you asurmen:
http://www.cojeco.cz/attach/photos/lide/Rowling_389828/J.K.Rowling-1max.jpg

Asurmen Spec Op
25-07-05, 02:45
She wants you asurmen:
http://www.cojeco.cz/attach/photos/lide/Rowling_389828/J.K.Rowling-1max.jpg
OH GOD MY EYES