PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 1 Classic Surver Petition!

Breakaway
19-07-05, 22:00
Hey this is just a minni petition to ask weather you would pay/play a new nc 1 surver if kk decided to make one.

nobby
20-07-05, 08:36
I wouldn't pay, but i'd play

Pungent77
20-07-05, 08:53
I'd definately pay.....and would possibly pay double the amount, I love NC2 and NC1.

Would be nice to switch back and forth at will.

[TgR]KILLER
20-07-05, 15:17
doubt this ever gonna happen @ all. splitting the already low numbers between nc1 and nc2 wouldn't get eighter kk or us the players anywere.

Capt. Rik
20-07-05, 16:10
Uranus is already NC1 - what's the point of this...

It's currently free as well ;)

Nidhogg
20-07-05, 16:23
As I've said elsewhere, this isn't going to happen.

N

nobby
22-07-05, 00:17
So what about if 85% of the population moved back to NC1?

Nidhogg
22-07-05, 00:20
So what about if 85% of the population moved back to NC1?
Then we really would sort out the billing flaw and 85% of the population would be playing on a stale server that would never be patched, never change.

N

Morganth
22-07-05, 00:25
Then we really would sort out the billing flaw and 85% of the population would be playing on a stale server that would never be patched, never change.

N

Sounds like Saturn :rolleyes:

Hope KK has changed its policy regarding back ups. I don't think NC2 could survive a Saturn-like demise. Although apparently its not in the support policy to cross-reference backed up info with current info, so I lost all my XP for the current level in CON/STR/DEX/INT and I didn't even get the 100k cash compensation. I bet if you had your characters wiped by a DB flaw, support wouldn't do anything about it :(

eprodigy
22-07-05, 00:27

N
and how is that different from terra ? biggest change ive seen is outfitters and those already worked better in nc1...

NC2 needs about 2 more years of patches even at this rate to even be as good as NC1 :P id pay for it if it wasnt free, even along with nc2........

EDIT: over 1k posts :lol:

Pungent77
22-07-05, 00:34
NC2 needs about 2 more years of patches even at this rate to even be as good as NC1 :P id pay for it if it wasnt free, along with nc2........
I totally agree,
NC1 totally blows the doors off of NC2 in performance and stability and in PvP.

Scanner Darkly
22-07-05, 01:13
i'd play if it was free, had lots of people playing, had GM support, so simply no...

[PiN]Fluffy
22-07-05, 06:48
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! im just posting becuase ther is someone from FLORIDA IN THIS THREAD!?!?!?!?

Woot Woot!

Represting the U.S.A BABY! (305) 4 life. So-Fla......

Morganth
22-07-05, 08:40
Well KK could give us a classic server, but I doubt it would bring back the people that made NC1 what it was to a lot of people.

Fluffy']HOLY FUCKING SHIT! im just posting becuase ther is someone from FLORIDA IN THIS THREAD!?!?!?!?

Woot Woot!

Represting the U.S.A BABY! (305) 4 life. So-Fla......

There are 4 or 5 people from Florida in Paradox, lol.

Infinite
22-07-05, 10:30
rollback the community 2 to 3 years while ur at it.
I miss all the real DarK members and more so all the people i hated!

[ edited ]

Scabard
22-07-05, 20:13
i think this would work, still the story line would never go anywhere since it would lead back to NC2 :rolleyes:

darknessfairy
22-07-05, 23:23
nc1 pwns all

buahahahahahahaha

sex to j00 all

much luv

omg DO NOT put no more elves

elves are the sex

the end

sod you all

fuck you guys i'm going home.... ((tm) cartman)

Scanner Darkly
23-07-05, 04:27
Besides some server teething troubles and occasional new bugs in NC2, there is only one thing I miss from NC1 and I'm not the only one here (well having 500+ pops was nice): the complex faction relationships.

I really really hope that as KK develops the storyline in NC2, more squabbles among the factions/companies develop, and these will lead to a more interesting game once again...

Scarus
23-07-05, 04:54
fuck you guys i'm going home.... ((tm) cartman)

It's "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

[/pedant]

I might give NC1 a try, I wonder how far back it is compared to NC2, I wouldnt pay to play on an NC1 server but it would be fun to mess about on, maybe KK could get an independant host to run an NC1 server, though chance would be a fine thing.. I know about the problems, so don't worry, it's more a pipe dream then an actual suggestion. ;)

-Scarus

eprodigy
23-07-05, 05:07
i think this would work, still the story line would never go anywhere since it would lead back to NC2 :rolleyes:
and the storyline really advances in NC2... o_O that mobspawn in viarosso really moved the story forward..

landofcake
23-07-05, 14:27
Not to say i don't like NC2, it's the logical step on and it comes with some nice changes, we can bitch and moan all day about the RPOS and the new character models and what not, but at the end of the day, they're not even that much of an issue and we've all pretty much come to accept them.

I'd pay for a classic NC1 server, but not nessicarily because i think the game is specifically better, more just for the purposes of nostalgia, as it was my first MMO and all ...

eprodigy
23-07-05, 19:43
yeah nostalgia is a big thing.. nc2 doesnt have the neocron feeling anymore and i still get that when i log into nc1...