PDA

View Full Version : Screwed Mob Spawns

Toxen
18-07-05, 19:42
I know the hoverbot spawn has been ramped up but, I think some other problems have crept in, first in sectors like steepe ground mobs like decayed horrors and brutes are gettin killed off while the hovers aren't so we're ending up with a mass of hoverbots at a certain spawn point in the sector and no ground mobs... also I think vultures have got into the main spawn cycle and this is leading to the same effect of masses of vultures and no other mobs because they aren't gettin killed off so they can't spawn as something else for a while.

Riddle
18-07-05, 20:12
Think the vultures are just a product of all those extra decaying bodies of anti's out there ;)

-FN-
18-07-05, 20:56
Have you tried clearing them out? Maybe that will regulate the spawns again...

aKe`cj
18-07-05, 21:04
how hard can it be to kill a few vultures then?
I dont think anythink needs to be changed there - one should be able to step outta the line and not kill just a single mobtype over and over. The way it is now, it "enforces" variety in your hunting .. tho' thats rarely ever the case tbh.

..and concerning them anti-corpses... you must be wrong, you mixed it up with nc-corpses.. otherwise there wouldn't be a bias towards doy in this regard, and we all know the entire game is!

Toxen
19-07-05, 01:14
Neh there deffinately doy corpse's they all look like yager monkeys.... yuh but honestly how many of you when your hunting pick off vultures or extremely low level mobs that are holding up the spawn cycle? cmon be honest now.

Gotta love the new sig FN

aKe`cj
19-07-05, 02:28
. yuh but honestly how many of you when your hunting pick off vultures or extremely low level mobs that are holding up the spawn cycle? cmon be honest now.

If I'm out for a certain mobtype/loot and I observe that a zone that usually holds them in decent numbers shows very little to none, I kill each and every thing that moves - excluding humans... Insects, small bots, droms, dogs, roaches, cityadmins.... and even vultures ... ;)

Mr Kot
19-07-05, 18:23
I'm sure i saw the Lil Bastard floating around F-09 the other day. Any volunteers?

aKe`cj
19-07-05, 18:47
I'm sure i saw the Lil Bastard floating around F-09 the other day. Any volunteers?

that mob triggers /set run_like_hell 1 on me ... so I might correct the above: I'd kill everything that moves except humans AND lil-bastards :D