as a little something extra for people to do when capped

3 new weapons 1 new special npc 3

1 special NPC spawns rendomly at 1 of the following locations

Any Cafe in DOY/NC/TH
Any Club in DOY/NC
Zoo when its out
Twisters
Any Wasteland bar

basicaly the background on the NPC is hes a hunter and he has been looking everywhere for 5 RANDOM trophies (can be doubbles), and if you bring him them he gives you a choice of 3 weapons

Spirit Cannon (10 Bullets medium range)
Spirit Sniper (6 Bullets sniper range, has sniper scope)
Spirit Pistol (16 bullets basicaly no range atall)

they should have the mesh of a freezer but coloured white

the 3 not so important NPC's spawn randomly same places only not ontop of the first npc =]

they each ask for one trophie and in exchange gives you a RANDOM clip of ammo (not decided if its ANY trophie or a special one, i think any trophies more fair, depends how fast ppl can harvest trophies, if its 2 fast all ammo needs to be halfed)

Each gun has no LE requierment and NO OTHER, and caps on 0 pistol/riful/hc respectivly

Each gun casts HAB on fire, there is no chance of missing unless u dont click, APU aiming

and yes these weapons are dropable and un safeslotable =] (totaly ignores safe slot)

EDIT
im using trophies because there hard to get, and who (well i dont atleast) wants more than one trophie

Arien
17-07-05, 20:30
hm i like the general idea but they should be trick to aim, like maybe only cappable aim on the pistol but you'd need like 120 weplore and highish pistol combat (like 180) to do so, maybe make em all tl 100 so PEs can use em but need to aim for a little longer and spys/tanks can use em pretty well

also ammo should be hard and time consuming to get, so like you hack a belt and in vent your like "oh nice i got a spirit pistol in a belt", "OH SWEET ITS GOT ALMOST A FULL CLIP LOADED INTO IT!!"

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 20:32
hm i like the general idea but they should be trick to aim, like maybe only cappable aim on the pistol but you'd need like 120 weplore and highish pistol combat (like 180) to do so, maybe make em all tl 100 so PEs can use em but need to aim for a little longer and spys/tanks can use em pretty well

also ammo should be hard and time consuming to get, so like you hack a belt and in vent your like "oh nice i got a spirit pistol in a belt", "OH SWEET ITS GOT ALMOST A FULL CLIP LOADED INTO IT!!"

=] i want the guns usable by anybody including hackers or apu's/ppu's, hell even tradeskillers

its the only way to keep it fair, the only reason i made 3 weapons is that it gives range agains ammo quanties

think ur rite the ammo quantities look to high though

Arien
17-07-05, 20:49
nah if everybody could use em and they were easy to use you may as well delete PEs and PPUs from the game completely

APUs already have an antibuff and if tradeskillers want to sacrivise some cst or res for weplore then they can use the guns

'an instant cast holy antibuff' which was accessable to all would pretty much destroy the game completely

it should also remove S/D from the person using the wep, that means the mega hard to aim sniper has an advantage over the other weps, and you wount just get people running around taking everyones buffs off because you can guarentee every person in the team is going to shoot the spirit wep holder

RogerRamjet
17-07-05, 20:51
Bring back spirit. Tanks using spirit modded tl3 LAZARs for teh win.

Nullvoid
17-07-05, 21:00
So lets see, you're proposing every class have access to a weapon with no reqs that will perform the same function as the rare holy antibuff currently does? ie dropping their shelter/def and heal? Or just as the old spirit mod did(shelter only)? I'm just trying to clarify that point.

You're basically making it so there is no point to use any shields at all...who wants to waste time having to constantly reshield only to have it get dropped again instantly? At least the holy antibuff takes a few seconds to cast and eats a big chunk of their psi pool...what's to stop someone running around during an op fight (a ppu springs to mind) and spamming people with a spirit pistol nonstop...

How will PE's and spies compete in pvp if their shields are so easily droppable?

PE's spies ppus would receive one hell of a shafting if you implement this.

Tanks and apus on the other hand would get a minor boost since, buttplug not included, they don't rely on shields.

It's admirable that you're trying to get more endgame content, but wow, this idea is exceedingly bad o_O

Disturbed21
17-07-05, 22:00
So lets see, you're proposing every class have access to a weapon with no reqs that will perform the same function as the rare holy antibuff currently does? ie dropping their shelter/def and heal? Or just as the old spirit mod did(shelter only)? I'm just trying to clarify that point.

You're basically making it so there is no point to use any shields at all...who wants to waste time having to constantly reshield only to have it get dropped again instantly? At least the holy antibuff takes a few seconds to cast and eats a big chunk of their psi pool...what's to stop someone running around during an op fight (a ppu springs to mind) and spamming people with a spirit pistol nonstop...

How will PE's and spies compete in pvp if their shields are so easily droppable?

PE's spies ppus would receive one hell of a shafting if you implement this.

Tanks and apus on the other hand would get a minor boost since, buttplug not included, they don't rely on shields.

It's admirable that you're trying to get more endgame content, but wow, this idea is exceedingly bad o_O

Agreed.

Tho I do think that more than just APUs should have some form of anti-buff. Why couldn't there be a rare cannon, rifle, or pistol that does the same thing as HAB, with a slow attack speed and big flashy? *shrug*

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 22:04
nah if everybody could use em and they were easy to use you may as well delete PEs and PPUs from the game completely

hey even better

and i want anybody to use um but make the ammo rare that u woudlnt waste it in any old fight

to be fair i want the ammo and the guns realy rare, u woudlnt just use them in any dual, a hab ye would be most usefull for a tank but currently ur rite the ammo would be 2 easy to comeby

HOW ABOUT.

ammo only obtainable for first place in gm run compertions ? that makes mroe sence

(these weapons aint ment for fight standard there ment for the rare use, and ull ahve to disable em in NF ofcorse as ammo respawns meaning NF dules are useless if u aint a tank

Dirus
17-07-05, 22:07
Each gun has no LE requierment and NO OTHER, and caps on 0 pistol/riful/hc respectivly

You want the impossible right?

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 22:09
You want the impossible right?
actualy no LE dont matter... i just realised

give the requierments str and at str lvl 1 it gives 178 damage?

hows that imposible

it only means that the stats are coming from str and there capped at 1 str, or any other skill

also weapons dont do damage,

currently ppl are right ammo being collectable through the means in the first post would make it to common, ammo should be rare, and gm events seem th most fair

also half the ammo in each clip =] been thinking just how much killing u can doo with em

Arien
17-07-05, 22:11
lets just say im glad the devs dont think in the same way as you do

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 22:12
lets just say im glad the devs dont think in the same way as you do

*cough* u voted 4, only change ur opinion after reading other opinions when polls aint open for voting *cough*

Dirus
17-07-05, 22:13
actualy no LE dont matter... i just realised

give the requierments str and at str lvl 1 it gives 178 aim?

hows that imposible

The game would still refer to it as a X TL weapon and require that TL's worth of skill to use effectivly. Making it cap at 1 STR, would mean making it something like a TL0.1 weapon, and you'd still need points in HC.

Items like the X-Bow still require you to have TL100ish skills to use effectivly, no matter what the use requirements say at the top.

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 22:14
ohhhh now TL i didnt think of... and that kinda voids the whole idea, the point was making a weapon everybody could use

as psi modules and meele cant be included its not realy fair on them (dont need ammo)

lup any way to make a item degrade realy fast?

like if a item was 1%/1% condition would it be posible for it to wear out in a certain number of uses? or is decay the same across the board

Freaky Fryd
17-07-05, 22:39
Tho I do think that more than just APUs should have some form of anti-buff. Why couldn't there be a rare cannon, rifle, or pistol that does the same thing as HAB, with a slow attack speed and big flashy? *shrug*

I smell a WoC idea...
;)

RogerRamjet
17-07-05, 22:46
Lupus, while youre here any idea whats up with Uranus?

LTA
17-07-05, 22:49
I can see them old jokes re appearing..... ur anus s****************** s******************

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 22:50
I smell a WoC idea...
;)

ya but a hab on a tank would over power a tank IF they had acces to a HAB ALL the time, it needs sevier limiting factors

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 22:50
I can see them old jokes re appearing..... ur anus s****************** s******************

literably dribbeling icecream cos im laughin

RogerRamjet
17-07-05, 22:51

Yeh, haha.

KOS

:D

MuggleMind
18-07-05, 00:10
I reckon if they were made single use grenades... and you are only given one a time... Imagine the chaos of an area effect anti buff.. especially if dropped/thrown badly... Now that idea has merit! :D

ZoVoS
18-07-05, 00:11
I reckon if they were made single use grenades... and you are only given one a time... Imagine the chaos of an area effect anti buff.. especially if dropped/thrown badly... Now that idea has merit! :D

wooo woooooo woooooooooo now that I LIKE

Lucid Dream
21-07-05, 12:41
only if they reintroduce spirit ammo and let me load my spirit sniper with it again =(
Edit: Yeah, i'm bitter, wanna fight about it? :p