PDA

View Full Version : Geeks, Assemble!

Dr Strange
16-07-05, 01:22
Are you tired of crappy, stupid, overly dramatic reality tv that Fox, CBS, NBC and even ABC like to shove down your throats? Well, tonight 7/15/05 is your night to speak out.

If you have basic cable, please tune into the Sci Fi channel between 8pm - 11pm EST, as the new seasons of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica premiere tonight. Even if you don't care that much for Sci Fi, ever last bit of ratings only helps the cause of keeping good shows, on television. (Yes, "Nelson family" arguements aside, it cannot hurt).

Stargate SG-1 is joined by Ben Browder, so Farscape fans rejoice our boy is back on the screen doing what he does best.

Stargate Atlantis gets a nice addition by Mitch Pileggi as the cast rally to save the city

and last but not least

Battlestar Galactica returns for a second season. Deemed as "the show that killed broadcast tv" thanks to how massively it was pirated online, the show comes back with a vengeance as it ramps up the episode number to 20 and we get to find out what happened in last seasons huge epic 3 part cliffhanger.

(UK guys have to wait till later to get BSG, not sure if SG-1/Atlantis will be on skyone or not)

Omnituens
16-07-05, 09:24
SG-1 is the win.

I love the P-90, sexy weapon.

Jack O'Neil is the funniest SciFi character, ahead of Q from TNG.

Asurmen Spec Op
16-07-05, 09:55
Ill do it because fox blows...
and stargate is cool too

Jesterthegreat
16-07-05, 10:28
meh... the limit of my sci fi TV is star wars :p

gimme red dwarf anyday :p

Dr Strange
16-07-05, 11:06
meh... the limit of my sci fi TV is star wars :p

gimme red dwarf anyday :p

that guy from robot wars is just strange

every time i watch red dwarf i half expect him to start screaming "MANCHESTER UNITED OI!" heh..he's just goofy, funny, but goofy

ZoVoS
16-07-05, 18:14
craig charles

Lachlan
17-07-05, 04:58
Don't for forget that starting July 22nd Scifi is rebroadcasting all of the episodes of Firefly.

sanityislost
17-07-05, 05:37
fuck....BSG 2nd series?? sweet!!! will have to hunt that down

SiL ..:..

Clive tombstone
17-07-05, 08:47
Yah I love stargate as much as the next guy, But farscape will always be better^^

On that note, since there isnt any farscape to watch Ill watch stargate.
PEace out

nobby
17-07-05, 11:11
that guy from robot wars is just strange

every time i watch red dwarf i half expect him to start screaming "MANCHESTER UNITED OI!" heh..he's just goofy, funny, but goofy

Don't go near him.

He's a convicted RaPeIsT! :mad:

ZoVoS
17-07-05, 17:48
Don't go near him.

woudlnt that make him more indearing to u nobby?

Scanner Darkly
18-07-05, 13:44
I met Craig Charles in The End (London Club) - he's fucking weird. I'm pretty sure he was on drugs... (note the plural)

I actually bumped into him in the pissoir and said: 'Hi, Craig Charles' (deadpan). He was there with a m8, and just kinda cracked a grin and ran back inside the cubicle. I looked at his friend, he kinda shrugged his shoulders ad if to say: that's our Craig and I left in a hurry to tell my friends who I'd just seen... I cannot confirm sounds of snorting, as that place gets pretty loud...

Mr Kot
18-07-05, 15:27
Don't go near him.

No he's not. He was cleared.

nobby
18-07-05, 17:46
Bollocks!