PDA

View Full Version : Solo Pistol PE Driver RP'er / Rare-Hunter

Galileo
15-07-05, 17:29
I have been having loads of fun with this guy - Rares are coming in thick and fast, however I wanted some feedback please.

Most set up's posted are for PvP (understandably). This guy, however, is an LE.

Some notes:

- Neoskiller won't let me add Bat Arm - So +10 FOR there.
- Recycle R9's to 10's and ammo if u add glove.
- Hunting Method = Scorpion Trike or Judge (EDIT - Sorry, can't use that - I mean the Tangent Epic Mission Pistol)
- Since solo then no Uber MC5 parts like SA as I doubt you can solo MC5 can you?

You feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Galileo

P.S. If someone is really bored they could possibly tell me how this could be modded for PvP should he take his LE out?

Jesterthegreat
16-07-05, 00:09
heres a judge pe setup.

since i rarely play its pointless keeping my setup secret...

the numbers dont look amazing... but it works.

Wileyz
21-09-05, 03:55
for a judge pe he is way to slow.... and his resists arent very good, i have a capped slasher pe with resists 120/120/115 and 475hp and 91runspeed according to neoskiller

Nullvoid
21-09-05, 11:55
for a judge pe he is way to slow.... and his resists arent very good, i have a capped slasher pe with resists 120/120/115 and 475hp and 91runspeed according to neoskiller

You did read jester's last sentence didn't you? Yes the setup looks bad in neoskiller, but considering he managed to earn a rep as one of the more feared PE's to fight, I suspect he knows what he's talking about.

Wileyz
21-09-05, 13:15
yes i know and?

sultana
21-09-05, 16:29
I'd hardly call 103/79 slow.

Also, you don't have poison resist in your setup, where as jester does.

Nullvoid
21-09-05, 17:28
yes i know and?

I guess my point was that there is quite a gulf between what works in neoskiller, and what works while actually playing the game.

Wileyz
22-09-05, 14:32
sultana my fellow australian i carry green dragon, for a HT pe, speccin for poisen will gimp your other resists, and considerin he is judge he doesnt have to spec for soo much pistol combat, he should be alot quicker....

and for nullvoid, if a setup looks betta in neoskiller it would most probaly work betta in a game...