PDA

View Full Version : Construct Clubs... (on terra?)

Psycho_byte
15-07-05, 14:04
Ill keep it short and sweet,

To the oldschool traders of NC1, do you recall the old construct club run by a pro-city roleplay club? This club was located in viarosso and offered protection by copbots and also much cheaper prices on gear, delt out by talking npcs, much like the npcs which check your faction in your current HQ.

Well i was wondering if a) said constclub was up and running and b), if such a constclub existed in Doy, mb, canyon facility or more appropriatley techhaven.

Cheers
-Psycho_byte

P.S to avoid confusion it was saturn which had the contruct club i am referring to, wasnt sure whether it was special to that server or not.

Spermy
15-07-05, 19:13
That would rock.

Oooh and maybe a conster epic or something?

LTA
15-07-05, 19:32
That would rock.

Oooh and maybe a conster epic or something?

A faction job would be nice to, like your contracted to build/research say 100 of a imp/medicine/gun whatever faction ur in specialty type item every rl day and upon delivery of the items u get a wage, as u work hard u get mission points which up your faction ranks and gets u higher req weapons and a wage increase.
Then every day after u finish u might get say 4000 nc credits and the top ranker might get 400000 credits but only when the days job is done and u can only do it once on the day.

The top rank would then get access to special trader missions and epics as such

Vryce
16-07-05, 05:12
To the oldschool traders of NC1, do you recall the old construct club run by a pro-city roleplay club? This club was located in viarosso and offered protection by copbots and also much cheaper prices on gear, delt out by talking npcs, much like the npcs which check your faction in your current HQ.

P.S to avoid confusion it was saturn which had the contruct club i am referring to, wasnt sure whether it was special to that server or not.

Yep, VR3 near the subway; was a great place to get equipment and lubes cheap, and, brush up on your German, too. :D (Had chars on Pluto and Uranus, but never saw the Club there)

Would be a nice addition, or, at least to have the cheap tools and lube from the OZ station and P2 Yo's.

Opar
16-07-05, 09:40
I remember the const club on Saturn. Many a night I spent ressing god damn bloody APC BPs....

Jesterthegreat
16-07-05, 10:44
the one i remember on sat was in plaza 1 apt near the (now) A&W opposite the (now) citycom room.

:edit: actually that was the NEXT Market iirc... but it had all you needed to tradeskill there pretty much

Tratos
16-07-05, 11:10
Some of the old trade skill clubs infact most of them were requests from players, the person who suggested it went to the EGMs and asked for it to be created so they could advertise it and get people into it, i think this would be pretty cool for the cities and MB as it might spread trade skillers out - i know this isnt a good thing due to there not being many at the moment - but it might bring people into the cities more.

naimex
16-07-05, 12:21
Ill keep it short and sweet,

Well i was wondering if a) said constclub was up and running and b), if such a constclub existed in Doy, mb, canyon facility or more appropriatley techhaven.

Cheers
-Psycho_byte

I remember it, but I never seen it on anything but screenies.

I think it was a good idea, but all factions were kinda focused in 1 place then, now they´re scattered all over the map, so I don´t know.

Psycho_byte
16-07-05, 16:43
I remember it, but I never seen it on anything but screenies.

I think it was a good idea, but all factions were kinda focused in 1 place then, now they´re scattered all over the map, so I don´t know.

i'd agree, making techhaven a perfect location for such a club (what with it being the new found home of csting since plaza 1), especially with the distinct absence of traders in those sectors. It's central and will encourage trading as presently new runners gawp at the price of cst tools.

The ole constructer club was indeed in viarosso3 and had the password constclub, not entirely sure how i found out about it, think it was word of mouth more than anything. It was based in a modified large viarosso appartment. I like the suggestion of construction jobs.

I would also like to suggest a similar job-pattern for hackers as currently the citycom yields no jobs for hackers and it would make pure hackers more viable