PDA

View Full Version : My fracking MasterCard - PayByCash Suckage

thebee
15-07-05, 04:34
Ok this is alittle help info for all you US citizens with MasterCards.

I tried to use just about ALL the options that were electronic on PayByCash. I found that the MoneyBookers option is by far superior.

After you make an account with moneybookers they will send you and email to verify your email address. Then after you enter your credit card info they will deduct a small amount, between 1.01-1.99, from your account. You can then log onto your online banking or credit card website and get the exact dollar amount. You verify the card by entering the amount they charged from you. (for me this is a dream because i dont get who withdrew money from my account until the following business day, i only see the amount withdrawn) After you verify it that way its SMOOTH sailing. After 4 hours of dealing with this HEADACHE of a payment system I finally got what I wanted.

I forgot to add that there is a small transaction fee for transfering funds to your new moneybookers account, but WELL worth the headache.

Side Note: What the crap!?!??! This is by far a freaking circus when trying to pay my account. I had to pay a extra 8.99euro to upgrade my neocron 1 account to neocron 2. WHICH I KNOW IS WRONG because i had the neocron 2 upgraded already when it first came out. Im still deciding whether to cause a big stink about this to reakktor or not. I like this game but Im not sure if my loyality to the company and game are worth the anal reaming and backstabbing as of late.

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-05, 04:43
You can try for the 8$ but you prolly wont get it.
Click2pay charged it from me 3 damn times :/
(one of wich after paying for 5 months)

coppertop
20-07-05, 21:20
Hehe I have been trying to get Click2refuse to accept a payment from me for about 3 months now on and off...I reply to a few e-mails each time before getting pissed off by the whole thing and putting it of for another few weeks.

I have never before come across a company so unwilling to accept your money. Don't you wonder how many n00bs have tried to sign up but decided not to bother when they couldnt actually get click2pay to accept payment?.

A tip for KK. Having your payments handled through a company which refuses to accept payments is not the best way to run a subscription service :)

Asurmen Spec Op
20-07-05, 22:31
Have you tried PBC?