PDA

View Full Version : Wah?!?!?

Toxen
14-07-05, 20:42
I go away for a couple of weeks and I come back to find three patchs on the server, people talking about elves and trophies. Sooo people bring me uptodate whats happend since the 24th June

Jesterthegreat
14-07-05, 20:43
I go away for a couple of weeks and I come back to find three patchs on the server, people talking about elves and trophies. Sooo people bring me uptodate whats happend since the 24th June

just chack the plan file + stickes.

best way really.

Tratos
14-07-05, 20:58
Theres been 5 patches since the 24th of june actualy :p

Oh, they fixed the MB bunker tree.

Just read the stickes and planfiles on www/cp.neocron.com

dark_reaper
14-07-05, 21:01

about time

msdong
14-07-05, 21:46
about time

TBH, they should have made a fence around it with a 500c door and make it the mysterious Tree. after that place ads all around the WL,NC and Doy ;)

ZoVoS
15-07-05, 00:29
ya they shouldnt have fixed the tree, twas a land mark

naimex
15-07-05, 02:41
ya they shouldnt have fixed the tree, twas a land mark

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

-FIXED STUFF

UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT UNFIX IT

:confused:

o_O

Scanner Darkly
15-07-05, 03:14
Don't worry there is still the floating box on a hill in catlock bay zone :) you can jump on it and float too...

Go pay your respects to the ancient box of hover-wisdom before it gets nerfed!

Brammers
15-07-05, 04:29

Yeah I think we are all in shock with all the KK activity!

Phoenix got nerfed by KK again. (Fresh Rhino keys dont stack any more)
Runcast got nerfed and fixed.
Pandore got fingered to be the PvP server.
Two new clubs opened in DoY.
All sectors in the wastelands are camped with people sexing Drom's for trophies.
KK Decided Elves need to do funky shit to themselves.
The Friends of the Earth are protesting outside KK's HQ after they chopped the floating tree down in J01.

Superbron
15-07-05, 08:11
Don't worry there is still the floating box on a hill in catlock bay zone :) you can jump on it and float too...

Go pay your respects to the ancient box of hover-wisdom before it gets nerfed! :lol:

MISS WHIP
15-07-05, 09:19
[QUOTE=Tratos]Theres been 5 patches since the 24th of june actualy :p

It's about damm time that tree was making the game almost impossible to play, people have being complaining about that tree since NC2 started.
There were even threads about it afaik.
BTW there still another floating tree in the wastelands but i r not saying where in case it gets the chop as well :D :D