PDA

View Full Version : nc1 nc2... any character models

ZoVoS
14-07-05, 18:36
anybody got a mesh for any of the character models either nc1 or 2... i used to have nc1 models when they relesed em for texturing but i havent got them anymore, i was wondering if sumbody had a copy of the meshes... :p i wana build a mech around on :lol:

Scanner Darkly
15-07-05, 03:04
I would really like the basic skins for all 4 classes too, so we could at least submit our own skins into brainport for KK to at least look at and see if any could be added (not talking about modding the game illegally).

Even though KK imposed a ban on modding the game files, I'm sure I'm not the only who'd like to flex those creative muscles and come up with some sexy skins...

@Nid: would this be possible? or should we start from scratch...?

Clive tombstone
15-07-05, 04:40
It would be great if the community could activly help in creating new content for the company, but theres many legal issues theyd be facing. Most of which Im uncertain of, because Im sure as hell no lawyer.

But besides that fact maybe if KK made some kind of form as to say "I -so in so- Here by aggre by submitting this.. yada yada yada.. Give up the rights to this and blah blah blah. you get the picture or something.

anywho, yah Id like to see the original character models as well, Id also like to know what kind of 3d program they used to make the characters with, since Im in a 3d class at my college right now and I could maybe remodle completly some of the basic characters as a side project.

Kozmos
15-07-05, 06:37
its stupid, but its actually a bannable offene to make new skins without their permission. and do they give permissions ? do they even give a reply ? do they fuck. because of a minority of twats, they completely banned modifications and made all of them bannable, even harmless skins that make the tardish models look better then they currently do.

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-05, 06:49
You can blame those who hacked by using things learned in the modification forum.

And I do belive KK should give some people permision to make skin mods with their direct consent. I belive it could save them alot of work, and even get better ones.
A few contracts will fix all legal issues

ZoVoS
15-07-05, 12:37
actualy its a banabale offece to make new skins and meshes, and use them in game, it dont say anywhere we cant import them into a 3d designer and build combat mechs around them for the sheire fun of it, and as i said we used to have access to all 4 basic character moddels, i thought i downloaded em form sinergy but now i look again it could have been neocron centeral, i remember orange :D

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-05, 12:38
Well it would be better to get KKs permission, you could even make a skin that could go in game, think of the uberness

ZoVoS
15-07-05, 12:46
doubt that will ever happen, =] i dun care about graphics id put everybody as bright pink blobs running around =]

ZoVoS
15-07-05, 12:54
DAMIT why isnt GOD playing

First Neocron Skin Contest pack. http://g0dsoft.com/modules.php?name..._op=getit&lid=3 Hosted by G.O.D Extra Note: Very useful if you want to test skins without going into neocron to see them. Contains .3ds models of player characters and a template skin and wiremesh.

he was hosting a set

wait a sex, BINGO

http://www.g0dsoft.com/temp/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=3

Thread has run its corse, i found em, close thread

-=EDIT=-
subdivide them nurbs *droools* look at teh polygons THE POLYGONS, lol soz im a lil drunk :D

-=EDIT2=-
always wanted a PE with a closed jacket

Kozmos
16-07-05, 12:57
ahh the memories...

seeing the old models brings a tear to my eye, back when we were allowed to make fresh skins.. back when NC was enjoyable...

Tratos
16-07-05, 13:03
Would be nice if KK released the old skin packs, a copy of the new meshes and a demo skin for the new NC2 models for those (including myself ;) ) who would love to see the old clothing options made into a higher quality form to be used in NC2, my spies need suits damn it!

Infinite
16-07-05, 13:05
I miss neo crack....
Its almost carebear now wto what it used to be even with the zone changes.

naimex
16-07-05, 13:54
IŽll assume Zovos link is the same as mine.

none the less :

Skincontest - exe file 1.38 mb (http://www.naimex.dk/skincontest.exe)

Skincontest - zip file 5.60 mb (http://www.naimex.dk/skincontest.zip)