PDA

View Full Version : I'm officialy back :-)

Bugs Gunny
12-07-05, 14:58
You all know i've been logging on now and then to indulge in short pvp runs at mb and crp.

Well, with the new pvp server comming (poor french who still live there) and the fact that BF2 can get boring (they don't apreciate :"Your con setup sucks" over there), i've decided to return.

Plus, i noticed people's postcounts were getting close to mine and we can't have that now can we?

sultana
12-07-05, 15:01
Look at jesters postcount, it's huge. I bet he thinks he's really big.

Welcome back btw, I see your unbanned :eek:

I think procity are finally getting an advantage over anticity nowadays, like clan/population wise.

Riddle
12-07-05, 15:04
Sex uuuuuuu.

Welcome back gunny. Maybe now we can see about that spy clan that was going to be raiding DOY ;)

Nidhogg
12-07-05, 15:36
He wasn't banned - he quit.

N

Xylaz
12-07-05, 15:39
hello

MISS WHIP
12-07-05, 16:16
There are easier ways to get your post count up that making a leaving thread 3 weeks ago and now making a return thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back..hope to see you soon at MB through the scope on my
Healing light :D :D :D

BloodLetting
12-07-05, 16:28
:lol: Cool, If you get a chance try to help ol'Moshter out he got is old accounts over and is getting CA symp up and trying to set up his chars. Ill be on for a minute at lunch and inbetween diaper changes on the kid tonight:)

You know I got skill when I run and change a baby before stealth wheres off :cool:

EDIT: How was vacation?

Exioce
12-07-05, 16:32
you mean you actually manage to play BF2 without lagging to death?! fucker... :mad:

Tratos
12-07-05, 18:08
Didn't take very long, lol

Welcome Back anywhom :)

Original monk
12-07-05, 18:18
:)

and because my message is to short: daamn YO burn in hell forever and let em tear open youre skin and put salt in it till youre rotten away and maggots start partying in youre smelly flesh !!! for having an antimonk avater !!!

LOL yust kidding, hiya again mate :D

Scanner Darkly
12-07-05, 18:44
Allow me to officially welcome you back!

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 19:16
Look at jesters postcount, it's huge. I bet he thinks he's really big.

Welcome back btw, I see your unbanned :eek:

I think procity are finally getting an advantage over anticity nowadays, like clan/population wise.

not as big as nid...

Skusty
12-07-05, 21:04
Goodluck runnin pvpruns at crp now when we own it atm... :p u can camp drt anyway :lol:

jini
12-07-05, 22:10
There are easier ways to get your post count up that making a leaving thread 3 weeks ago and now making a return thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back..hope to see you soon at MB through the scope on my
Healing light :D :D :D
easiest of all being posting in that apuhybrids thread :D

WB bugs

awkward silence
12-07-05, 22:53
I think it takes longer for someone to restart the game after a fre than for you to return :lol:

Anyways WB

Morganth
12-07-05, 23:21
Goodluck runnin pvpruns at crp now when we own it atm... :p u can camp drt anyway :lol:

Wonder how long it will take you lot to get bored of having the largest zerg in the game and owning all the OPs. At least FF had a buffer zone of OPs that they didn't particularly care about (which Paradox subsequently ended up with :rolleyes: ). Oh well, either you'll get bored, or one of us DoY clans will bolster our numbers and you'll have to actually fight people.

Jesterthegreat
13-07-05, 00:25
poetic justice.

Dr Strange
13-07-05, 02:40
welcome back ;o

moving to pandore?

Dargeshaad
13-07-05, 08:52
poetic justice.
Haha was thinking the exact same thing.....guess it's true that great minds think alike :lol:

Superbron
13-07-05, 10:10
the fact that BF2 can get boring (they don't apreciate :"Your con setup sucks" over there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xeno LARD
13-07-05, 10:18
Welcome back.

Skusty
13-07-05, 10:47
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clobber
13-07-05, 11:55
Wonder how long it will take you lot to get bored of having the largest zerg in the game and owning all the OPs. At least FF had a buffer zone of OPs that they didn't particularly care about (which Paradox subsequently ended up with :rolleyes: ). Oh well, either you'll get bored, or one of us DoY clans will bolster our numbers and you'll have to actually fight people.

Another bitter morganth post. :rolleyes: I dunno do you have an alt in the largest zerg in the game because I have been in plenty of fights the last few weeks and you gotta be a nice size to fight 5 clans you see.

And welcome back Bugs :angel:

Bugs Gunny
13-07-05, 12:22
I'm still in France right now.

So, what i read here is that pro city is kicking doy ass now and people like Morganth cry bloody murder about it?
FFS.... doy has owned the entire map for months.

I sure hope they don't all move to pro city now.

And yeah original, i LOVE the anitmonk avatar :D

THE_TICK!!!!
13-07-05, 13:16
welcome back bugsly :) what you doing in france... i must not have received the memo :(

Riddle
13-07-05, 13:22
I'm still in France right now.

So, what i read here is that pro city is kicking doy ass now and people like Morganth cry bloody murder about it?
FFS.... doy has owned the entire map for months.

I sure hope they don't all move to pro city now.

Pro city is kicking some ass and I been to some pretty evenly matched Op wars with bombers and all :P

People will always moan about losing....And yes I have seen some outnumbered op wars :lol: there was like 5 of us and 14+ of anti, we died, hell what do you expect, then again i have seen it the other way too :p

People still refer to zergs, ninja etc. its all crap!
City clans have finally put their differences aside, booted a few allied killerz and united to fight DOY. Just because you find maybe 3 clans at an op war does not mean its a bloody zerg when they total like 14-15 and anti have the same number.

O yeah and on the point of Ninja OP your ALL guilty of it at some time or another!! DOn't winge when it happens to you!!

The Red V's Blue concept is evolving ....dunno if its good though but i definately get more of a feeeling of unity from NC now which can't be bad :angel:

ZigZag
13-07-05, 14:05
yea go pros lol. And I do genuinely encourage u in ur efforts.

However with this new breed of pro .. there have arisen some new definitions of the words zerg and ninja.

"zerg" now (and in our eyes too) is 3 x our numbers.. if u guys bring twice our numbers - thats "a good fight".

"ninja" is when anti are attacking pros ops when pros have 15 online and we are attacking with 8. They dont come because they are all afk. However we can understand this, as giga pointed yesterday "they need at least 5 guarding ooc". :lol:

Please note.. this is not a complaint -- we play this game for entertainment and u guys certainly provide us with a good laugh.

Dargeshaad
13-07-05, 14:12
yea go pros lol. And I do genuinely encourage u in ur efforts.

However with this new breed of pro .. there have arisen some new definitions of the words zerg and ninja.

"zerg" now (and in our eyes too) is 3 x our numbers.. if u guys bring twice our numbers - thats "a good fight".

"ninja" is when anti are attacking pros ops when pros have 15 online and we are attacking with 8. They dont come because they are all afk. However we can understand this, as giga pointed yesterday "they need at least 5 guarding ooc". :lol:

Please note.. this is not a complaint -- we play this game for entertainment and u guys certainly provide us with a good laugh.
You expect anything comming from a FF member to be taken serious? You pretty much defined the meaning of zerging

Original monk
13-07-05, 14:16
People still refer to zergs, ninja etc. its all crap!

have OPfights ever been any other way ?

nah :p

solling
13-07-05, 14:31
even tho i dont wanna flame i gotta say one thing sorry, i find it funne how when we attack with 10 and said clan have 14 online they dont show thats the one thing i cannot for the life of me understand :lol:

rest of it more numbers etc etc we have all been there all done that had some good fights lately and some not so good ones will always be like that :)

woOpin
13-07-05, 14:49
Weclome back Gunny more blood to kill yay :D

Clobber
13-07-05, 14:59
even tho i dont wanna flame i gotta say one thing sorry, i find it funne how when we attack with 10 and said clan have 14 online they dont show thats the one thing i cannot for the life of me understand :lol:

Maybe they dont show because other clans are attacking as well and have to be dealt with, like last night certain CM clan attacking at same time as the TG clan they are ever so friendly with. :rolleyes:

solling
13-07-05, 15:27
Maybe they dont show because other clans are attacking as well and have to be dealt with, like last night certain CM clan attacking at same time as the TG clan they are ever so friendly with.

but u dident show AT all even after the cm merc clan logged off why ? found it easier to take the ops back from the cm clan with none online easier then fighting for what u had alrdy ?

ohh and welcome back bugs :)

Sanzen
13-07-05, 15:49
but u dident show AT all even after the cm merc clan logged off why ? found it easier to take the ops back from the cm clan with none online easier then fighting for what u had alrdy ?

ohh and welcome back bugs :)

maybe its coz lore sucks?

Bugs Gunny
13-07-05, 17:18
A lot of people in blood have no interest in holding ops.
We do love a good old bash your heads brawl though, so i figure most of the guys were helping out at op fights for the hell of it.

I myself don't care for the whole zerg, ninjahacking accusations and all the other crap that comes with op wars anymore. It happens.

Just give me a fight and i'll show up with a full bag of bullets and my beebeegun :-)

Asurmen Spec Op
13-07-05, 17:19
Just give me a fight and i'll show up with a full bag of bullets and my beebeegun :-)
You sir are one of the few real pvpers on the forums :)

BloodLetting
13-07-05, 18:18
Yea Let me know Ill put my poo kickers on and come play

Signed/
international bullet stopper