PDA

View Full Version : Log INs!!!

System
12-07-05, 06:23
FIX THE DAMN LOG-INS!!!! Fucking hell I'm tired of this shit, the amount of god damn log ins it takes to get into this game now is fucking mad! The amount of time it takes someone to log in these days is probably over a months pay of this game, we should get some damn money back or a month free! But whatever I'm just posting to get my damn point across about logging in.

System
12-07-05, 06:46
and while i'm at it those god damn Emails for your skill Adv. Those damn things are annoying and since the mail system is bugged when you try to delete the +30 of them you fatal half the time

Morganth
12-07-05, 08:35
and while i'm at it those god damn Emails for your skill Adv. Those damn things are annoying and since the mail system is bugged when you try to delete the +30 of them you fatal half the time

Well if you manage to get your inbox cleared, I'd recomment you delete the mails as they come through. I do, and I have never had this problem.

System
12-07-05, 08:53
Well I normally do keep it cleared but when you get backed while logging in about 50 times in a row those emails stack up and next thing I know I have 30+ just from trying ti log in

Superbron
12-07-05, 09:00
Survival of the persistent

THE_TICK!!!!
12-07-05, 09:03
lol system, :) sex to you my friend :P

Riddle
12-07-05, 10:02
Login issues are a persistant problem and you have a valid point.

Enjoy the rant? ;)

Selendor
12-07-05, 10:22
Despite increased fatals and the notoriously worse server lag, I actually haven't had as many log on problems for the last 2 months. It seemed a much worse problem earlier in the year. Still happens though. Someone was saying a good chunk of the server architecture is the logon server, I would suppose this is what is letting you down?

Jolt
12-07-05, 11:17
The crashing when selecting a character bug that was introduced 2-3 patches ago is getting really old. Every other time i select a character to login with, the client locks up and I am forced to crash it and try again.

Dargeshaad
12-07-05, 11:21
Due to this I never stay log in on my first attempt, I always relog just to be sure there's not some weird bug that'll catch up to me. So far it's been quite successful

Superbron
12-07-05, 11:23
The crashing when selecting a character bug that was introduced 2-3 patches ago is getting really old. Every other time i select a character to login with, the client locks up and I am forced to crash it and try again.
Never use the mouse in the login screen. This solved most of my login problems.

Spermy
12-07-05, 11:41
Never use the mouse in the login screen. This solved most of my login problems.

Yer darn tootin'!

Fafhrd
12-07-05, 12:05

there seems to be an ini file that keeps record of the mail sent by the skill adv. set that to read only.

€: same with the location of the various windows on the rpos

(i dunno what side effects that might have - use at own risk)

Selendor
12-07-05, 12:12
Know the name of the ini file anyone?

Xylaz
12-07-05, 12:42
nope its not rpos.ini i had it set for read only for months and still i'm getting the spam advisors mails on a daily basis

naimex
12-07-05, 13:17
??

Did you really think they had gotten rid of spam mail just cuz itīs the future??

(Plz add a junk mail folder in the citycom :p )