PDA

View Full Version : For Pandore players

-Enkil-
11-07-05, 22:31
Please, say here if Pandore was closed what you do?

1]Account clossed -12€ for KK
2]Account transfered "yes i like my new MMORPG server called "CounterNeocron"
3] put my Finger DTC...KK ;)

Make your choise is not only for the FRENCH player but for the Pandore player

Have fun ;=)

Odin
11-07-05, 22:32
All your going to get is reactionary postings. No one knows how it will shape up until after the changes.

Xylaz
11-07-05, 22:33
as bad as it may seem now, you can play on terra. No one's going to take this option from you.
And the game is (mainly) what you make of it.

Tamyko
11-07-05, 22:36
Account closed, a transfert who the transfert NC1->Nc2 and lost all my items ( i think ~ 100-125M nc ), no, sorry, i stop.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:40
All your going to get is reactionary postings. No one knows how it will shape up until after the changes.

people may not know the details... but people can still decide what to do now.

they do know the server is going, and they do know AD is going since these havent been stated as possibilities... these were said as fact.

you can't expect everyone from pandore to sit here and wait and wsee what happens.

Dr Strange
11-07-05, 22:45
uh per forum rules, wouldn't this be one big "leaving" thread?

sounds like their quiting (not saying their situation doesnt suck per say but they are leaving beforehand)

grosnanard
11-07-05, 22:47
All French is having it up the ass by kk. I do not want to go on another server
Either one keeps Pandora, or I stop nc.

Sorry for my english ;)

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:48
uh per forum rules, wouldn't this be one big "leaving" thread?

sounds like their quiting (not saying their situation doesnt suck per say but they are leaving beforehand)

it looks more like a "will you be quitting" thread to me.

but its up to the higher powers to deide i guess

:Edit:

out of curiosity... how many of you would stay if AD was put in charge of Terra and treated it much like pandore, maybe with GM's who knew english and ones who knew french so both could be the support language?

posted in the plan file thread... but fits better in this one.

canuma100
11-07-05, 23:06
I was happy that mercury is no longer the PvP server.

but taking pandorra is a hard thing for the french Community.

and a server movement is for some player not the right thing
And for some that want too move too merc-mars

u are welcome

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:38
Right - not an inflammatory post - but... why is this thread here? Fine, fine - there are VERY FEW english speaking pandore players. Apart from that, there's no real reason... :confused:

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:44
this forum isnt actually for discussing terra...

as far as i'm concerned, as long as they post in english they can discuss any server they like.

during the last planfile we had threads discussing merc...

Odin
11-07-05, 23:45
this forum isnt actually for discussing terra...

as far as i'm concerned, as long as they post in english they can discuss any server they like.

during the last planfile we had threads discussing merc...

Correct.

Njall
11-07-05, 23:45
out of curiosity... how many of you would stay if AD was put in charge of Terra and treated it much like pandore, maybe with GM's who knew english and ones who knew french so both could be the support language?
Honnestly, there was too much thing different on Venus/Pandore.
From what I saw on Terra, you (terra players) and us (Pandore players) don't have the same interests in the game. We may say we weren't playing the same game. I don't think everyone on Terra would like to be "GMed" by AD.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:47
Honnestly, there was too much thing different on Venus/Pandore.
From what I saw on Terra, you (terra players) and us (Pandore players) don't have the same interests in the game. We may say we weren't playing the same game. I don't think everyone on Terra would like to be "GMed" by AD.

but bare in mind the "leet pkers" would be off on the new PvP server, leaving Terra for the less PvP inclined... with a bigger pop than pandore had.

deleguesyndical
11-07-05, 23:47
kk good game your are a big big big lossser serveur pandor down im died with mi serveur

deleguesyndical
11-07-05, 23:49
anarchy forever anarchy dosent exist with another serveur :-(

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:53
anarchy forever anarchy dosent exist with another serveur :-(

too true :(

give us AB! put AD in charge of Terra!

give pandore chars a full transfer.

let the pkers play on the pvp server, and the less pvpers play terra.

hell if i decide to stay, and if these changes happened, i would RP on terra and PK on the new server.

Volcanio
11-07-05, 23:54
[ edited ]

bobleponge
11-07-05, 23:56
i would RP on terra and PK on the new server.

lol no stay in your CS server :p :p :p

And RP with your community hrm.. its very difficult or impossible ?

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:58

*yawn* i am one of the few people actually agreeing with the french and agruing alongside you guys.

don't think ill bother anymore though.

have fun in your new game.

Speedball
11-07-05, 23:59

[ edited ]

Bob there are some other guys with us, we should be friendly with them.

Sorry jester but he does not represent the french community himself.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:59

Wait a minute - he's just stuck up for you lot...

With an attidue like yours though i don't see why he bothers.

Liquid
12-07-05, 00:03
Oh boy :cool:
French dudes, wake up :p , the server you havent been playing on is changing and u cant do nothing about it ;) .take this example :you are the manager of a hotel, and no one is coming in it ,what the heck are u gonna do about it ? Run the hotel for the few pimps and old farts who come in ?

I mean , we're all sorry for the few people who were still playing on pandore, and I think I understand, even as an american who has played on terra, that it must be frustrating, but it is not a reason, to come and make a post , that is intended to create a movement of resistance (yeah :lol: ) against the opinion of the company.

Neocron is gonna evolve and adapt to the market or it will loose a war against other monsters like WOW or SWG ( and many more in development).

Harsh, i admit, but realistic, I believe :angel:

Shenyu Reza
12-07-05, 00:07
Oh boy :cool:
French dudes, wake up :p , the server you havent been playing on is changing and u cant do nothing about it ;) .take this example :you are the manager of a hotel, and no one is coming in it ,what the heck are u gonna do about it ? Run the hotel for the few pimps and old farts who come in ?

Yeah yeah it's we're job to get ppl on our server... [ edited ]

Spermy
12-07-05, 00:08
Yeah yeah it's we're job to get ppl on our server... [ edited ]

He never said that.

Shenyu Reza
12-07-05, 00:12
He never said that.

i've never said he says that

Njall
12-07-05, 00:18
Neocron is gonna evolve and adapt to the market or it will loose a war against other monsters like WOW or SWG
In France, it has already lose it.
Btw, thanks for the marketing lesson. I would never had think by myself that closing the french server 2 months before the release of the game in France was good for business. (maybe France is not enough interesting for an international release.... )

Liquid
12-07-05, 00:30
In any case, we will continue to offer French-speaking ticket support, which will be handled in-house. The money saved by these measures will go directly to the planned marketing campaigns.

-- Holger Natrath
CEO Reakktor.com

What will stop the french from playing on another server ?
I believe terra is an international server, and not an american-british one.
Moreover, holger mentions that the company will use the money "saved by these measures" for some more advertising .

You guys should be happy, not depressed , it is a great step forward , made by Reakktor.

Speedball
12-07-05, 00:34

You guys should be happy, not depressed , it is a great step forward , made by Reakktor.

Please go away. Far far away. And hurry please.

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:35
In any case, we will continue to offer French-speaking ticket support, which will be handled in-house. The money saved by these measures will go directly to the planned marketing campaigns.

-- Holger Natrath
CEO Reakktor.com

What will stop the french from playing on another server ?
I believe terra is an international server, and not an american-british one.
Moreover, holger mentions that the company will use the money "saved by these measures" for some more advertising .

ok... you seem rather ill-informed.

1. AD are gone / going. AD are what made pandore so good.

2. french support is only available on pandore. pandore is now devoid if AD, and only there temparerily.

3. french playing another server will have no support, unless they are articulate in english.

4. more advertising means nothing to them if, not only everything they love about their server, but their server as well is taken away from them.

its definatly causing people to leave... to hopefully get people to join.

Liquid
12-07-05, 00:42
Okay but who is really playing on this pandore server ?
It is empty most of the time and it has become more of a tomb than anything else.
Moreover, we got italians, british, americans, germans , scandinavians , and most of the french comunity on terra already, so why would the company bother about the very minority ?
Sad but true.

I mean, to put up an example : I used to play SWG, and when they pulled out the new COMBAT upgrade , my character was, I have to say , ruined.
But instead of rushing to the forums and yell out my anger, i just decided to appreciate what the game had become .

Of course, the situation isn't (is not actually) quite the same here.
But it is not a reason (I believe ) to create posts like others did, just to openly generate more tension(I will not mention names).
This is a comunity, and it is made to be friendly, after all.
ANd even if my previously made posts seemed quite annoying, i didnt mean to aggress anyone with them.

grosnanard
12-07-05, 02:13
[ edited ]

CooL3R
12-07-05, 02:32
KK want the french community going down.

We're waiting for "internationnal release"...never gone.
Waiting for entertaitment....no pandore, no game...

What KK has in head ? so boring...

Rob01m
12-07-05, 02:52

Oh great, another elitist. You need to work on your personality if you want to change people's minds. Insulting everyone is not the most intelligent method.

Philchow
12-07-05, 02:58
Just ignore Bob please. :(

Dirus
12-07-05, 04:09
ok... you seem rather ill-informed.

2. french support is only available on pandore. pandore is now devoid if AD, and only there temparerily.

3. french playing another server will have no support, unless they are articulate in english.

Is he ill-informed, or are you just not reading what Holger said?

-- Holger Natrath
CEO Reakktor.com

French Support will continue, it just won't be run by a seperate company anymore. Terra will most likely obtain ingame french support being as its an International server.

sultana
12-07-05, 04:20
Liquid, what jester is saying is, alot of the pandore population most likely will leave because not only will they lose all their items and cash (again), but now they will have to level their charaters once again. That is, if they wished to jump server to one of the others.

Unless KK/AD provide some sort of transfer between Pandore and Terra/Merc/Mars. But I don't know how that would work/how that would happen.

Philchow
12-07-05, 04:23
Liquid, what jester is saying is, alot of the pandore population most likely will leave because not only will they lose all their items and cash (again), but now they will have to level their charaters once again. That is, if they wished to jump server to one of the others.

Also it's the end of a whole adventure with Venus/Pandore own story, people, etc. Still, it was really good.

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 07:42
Is he ill-informed, or are you just not reading what Holger said? lets see shall we?

French Support will continue, it just won't be run by a seperate company anymore. read that. see point 2.

Terra will most likely obtain ingame french support being as its an International server.

it doesnt say that at all. if you know more than it actually says then please tell us.

NaoK.
12-07-05, 09:05
Once again, market rules.
We're not so surprised to learn that we represent a poor market for KK.
And we're not so surprised that KK follows that kind of rule.
But, we surely feel just as we were no more than heartless material.

KK, with that kind of regards you are running right in front of a wall.
You should do something like an MS-Neocron. A mmorpg for the masses not for humans.

I still can't understand why you want to kill the only world which proposed a kind of magic, the one which stands proudly upon it's difference, the one in which runners have a real life. You prefer to align all your servers on a sacrosaint PvP purpose. It's a sacrifice. Shame on you, vanity and money makers.

Of course it wouldn't have been less sad to lose another server inspite of Pandora. But Pandora is the only one that stands to be RP.

KK is bush headed in minority consideration.

Don't expect us to be indulgent and compassionous, you fucked us all, and then you ban our people as they express their real feeling, you are really small minded.

Great now NC is no more the exceptional new conceptual game. It's returned to a better selling purpose: Fight War Hatred Kill and violence....

Thanks to have allow us to test the Pandora side effect.
Sorry for having disturbed you. I won't anymore.
I'm just terribly disapointed.

Tnaks for having read. And sorry for English and German players who I guess are just getting upset hearing that minority agonising.

no thanks to KK.
Keep your approximative french support for yourselves : /

NaoK.
12-07-05, 09:38
Okay but who is really playing on this pandore server ?
It is empty most of the time and it has become more of a tomb than anything else.
Moreover, we got italians, british, americans, germans , scandinavians , and most of the french comunity on terra already, so why would the company bother about the very minority ?
Sad but true.

I mean, to put up an example : I used to play SWG, and when they pulled out the new COMBAT upgrade , my character was, I have to say , ruined.
But instead of rushing to the forums and yell out my anger, i just decided to appreciate what the game had become .

Of course, the situation isn't (is not actually) quite the same here.
But it is not a reason (I believe ) to create posts like others did, just to openly generate more tension(I will not mention names).
This is a comunity, and it is made to be friendly, after all.
ANd even if my previously made posts seemed quite annoying, i didnt mean to aggress anyone with them.

Liquid, it's because we have things that need to be said. And we have no other means than expressing on this forum.
Surely, some of us have no perticular skills in diplomacy. But you can't only listen to what sounds sweet :(

anyway your cerberus nidhogg have an eye on your tranquility, and all of these will be fergotten soon. Sleep well and deeply^^

Shenyu Reza
12-07-05, 09:49
//Dsz

Liquid
12-07-05, 11:19
Expressing an opinion is one thing.
Expressing it with aggressivity is another.

The Devs will listen to your complaints.
They are here for that kind of thing.
But these aren't complaints, but pure flaming .

and I really dont understand why loosing a character might influence your will to play neocron.
I mean, think about it, you can create and capp a character in a few days if you work correctly...and moreover, is PVP your only reason to play this game ?
I believe the awesome athmosphere and the helping community are two reasons one can't forget .
Your French comunity hasn't disappeared, it has moved to another server.
And If you feel that the english language is blocking you, even forcing you to cancel your account...I allow myself to remember you guys, that nothing can stop you from creating a french clan and continue playing.
For example : my old clan , academy (NEXT) , was an italian clan (run by italians).
They spoke italian to each other and english to me :) and it wasnt such a problem (actually it just wasnt).

I understand that the pandore server might have had another athmosphere , maybe a more attractive one to french players, but you can't dismiss the whole terra community because of this.

We will welcome you , dont worry ;)
See ya IG

spanz
12-07-05, 12:09
Jesus this topic is just like voting for European constitution.

Njall
12-07-05, 13:08
is PVP your only reason to play this game ?
No, that's why the closure of Pandore hurts us so much.
For now, let's stop the discussion, I think everyone will agree if I say it's better to let us die in peace.