PDA

View Full Version : "Great PvP"?

CMaster
11-07-05, 22:28
I havent got into a single fight these past 2 days that hasnt resulted in me dieing through bugs. I don't think I've got a single kill either. Christ, give me my LE back cos this just isnt fun. Hell, what with the lack of non PvP conent, maybe its time for me to make a leaving thead too.

Morganth
11-07-05, 22:30
I've seen you die countless times in perfectly fair situations.

And aside from that, if you are experiencing a bug, chances are someone you fight will suffer from it at some point. Unless you are crap at PvP of course, then you are screwed. :rolleyes:

Xylaz
11-07-05, 22:31

And aside from that, if you are experiencing a bug, chances are someone you fight will suffer from it at some point. Unless you are crap at PvP of course, then you are screwed. :rolleyes:

no, he may learn then

CMaster
11-07-05, 22:36

I die all the time. I accept that. I'm getting sick of dieing to teleporting(to me) APUs, crazy melee and just plain fatals/synchs. And thats ALL I've done these past two days. Oh, and as I;m typing this, I just fataled stood still in TH.

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 23:04
I die all the time. I accept that. I'm getting sick of dieing to teleporting(to me) APUs, crazy melee and just plain fatals/synchs. And thats ALL I've done these past two days. Oh, and as I;m typing this, I just fataled stood still in TH.
You still raiding crp? :)

Morganth
11-07-05, 23:28

On my screen every teleports/clips, melee still hurts alot and I have a nasty habit of FREing when I zone, or syncing out instantly (I go from running about interacting [I see them move/talk/attack/whatever] with people to black sync) whenever U4N try to kill me on my PPU...

We are all in the same boat, its just a shame the captain isn't a very good sailor (no homophobic jokes please, I know its temtping).

ch0ppy
11-07-05, 23:52
On my screen every teleports/clips, melee still hurts alot and I have a nasty habit of FREing when I zone, or syncing out instantly (I go from running about interacting [I see them move/talk/attack/whatever] with people to black sync) whenever U4N try to kill me on my PPU...

lol are you not the one who is CONSISTENTLY accusing/griefing u4n members
of exploiting cheating on trade/ooc/ etc...
Now you bring it to the forums, but i like how you say it but at the same time dont say it, NICE. o_O :wtf: O_o :rolleyes:

Morganth
11-07-05, 23:56
Now you bring it to the forums, but i like how you say it but at the same time dont say it, NICE. o_O :wtf: O_o :rolleyes:

I don't accuse them of cheating, I remind them they are evading bans because they used cheats (or used them on other peoples accounts as the case may be). I haven't brought up this issue yet, and I don't see the point of bringing up the other issues here, those that need to know, know, and those that don't need to know, shouldn't.

And how exactly do I say but at the same time don't say it? I'm don't speak metaphorically to them, so unless you've got some other crap stuffed in your arse, I'd suggest you go plug it with something round (I could say something worse, but I've only got one warning left on this forum account :p ).

ch0ppy
12-07-05, 00:07
so unless you've got some other crap stuffed in your arse, I'd suggest you go plug it with something round (I could say something worse, but I've only got one warning left on this forum account :p ).

well if you have but one warning left, i would honestly be suprised if i see you on the forums again, after that childish abusive attack/outburst on me.

btw sry for taking this off topic

Nidhogg
12-07-05, 00:19
Settle down - I'm busy enough as it is. :p

N

Morganth
12-07-05, 00:59
well if you have but one warning left, i would honestly be suprised if i see you on the forums again, after that childish abusive attack/outburst on me.

Outburst? I haven't even got started yet :wtf: Thats not nearly as bad as what it could have been, don't consider yourself special if I throw an insult or two your way, everyone receives it every once in a while from me. Anyway, seeing as you seem cheek to cheek with U4N ch0ppy, is it true Smurfen got banned? :rolleyes:

Scanner Darkly
12-07-05, 03:43
today: blacksynch near cyc entrance: relog-fatal-relog-dead
blacksynch at tezla near UG: relog-dead

most likely to extreme zergage :D (proabably 40+ people in zone)

business as usual really - but at least I got a few fights in before that...

sultana
12-07-05, 04:12
Outburst? I haven't even got started yet :wtf: Thats not nearly as bad as what it could have been, don't consider yourself special if I throw an insult or two your way, everyone receives it every once in a while from me. Anyway, seeing as you seem cheek to cheek with U4N ch0ppy, is it true Smurfen got banned? :rolleyes:
Cause we all know smurfen is a hacker?

Smurf hasn't reactivated his account, and it probably only has a couple of weeks to a month left on it, he has just lost interest in logging in his account for nothing.

THE_TICK!!!!
12-07-05, 05:22
hmm sounds like some peeps got ISSUES !!

imper1um
12-07-05, 06:01
Someone translate this, I think it's gibberish whining.

sultana
12-07-05, 07:10
Someone translate this, I think it's gibberish whining.

Anyway, seeing as you seem cheek to cheek with U4N ch0ppy, is it true Smurfen got banned? :rolleyes:
Right there for you.

Morganth
12-07-05, 08:33
Cause we all know smurfen is a hacker?

Smurf hasn't reactivated his account, and it probably only has a couple of weeks to a month left on it, he has just lost interest in logging in his account for nothing.

Thats all I needed to hear. Just seemed like he vanished off the face of the earth, was wondering where all the "omg you n00b, I'm god" crap had gone these days.

Original monk
12-07-05, 08:56
last time i went with a doybomber to crp to bomb the shit of out everyone there :D my mate as a pilot and me as a gunner ... now it happend that we zoned into F12 ... my mate yust fataled and fell to the ground ... dead ... i dunno where the bomber ever ended up ... and myself i spawned inside o_O CRP caves between a team of 20 anti's hunting there LOL ... heavily overweight cause of the bombs i was carrying and witouth any armour or weapons LOL ... i dropped the bombs out of inventory and yust ran away to the GR as fast as i could with 10 people chasing me lol, i ended up with 10hp in my appartment :)

buggy ? nah

LOL

awkward silence
12-07-05, 09:59
last time i went with a doybomber to crp to bomb the shit of out everyone there :D my mate as a pilot and me as a gunner ... now it happend that we zoned into F12 ... my mate yust fataled and fell to the ground ... dead ... i dunno where the bomber ever ended up ... and myself i spawned inside o_O CRP caves between a team of 20 anti's hunting there LOL ... heavily overweight cause of the bombs i was carrying and witouth any armour or weapons LOL ... i dropped the bombs out of inventory and yust ran away to the GR as fast as i could with 10 people chasing me lol, i ended up with 10hp in my appartment :)

buggy ? nah

LOL

I tought you only had monks you blimey monk lover :p

ch0ppy
12-07-05, 12:31
Thats all I needed to hear. Just seemed like he vanished off the face of the earth, was wondering where all the "omg you n00b, I'm god" crap had gone these days.

If thats all you need to accuse another u4n member of exploiting and then being banned, without actually saying it directly then, i can say the same for John or Psyborg ? Some people just stop playing, you ever think of that ?
Then again you wouldnt trust anything i say anyway.
Yet another vague accusation towards u4n members, this is getting boring after
several months of what i consider griefing.
(My vague accusation -----> ) But im sure you wont be stop, because we know a certain member of your clan wont let anything happen to you right ?

btw this could go back and forth forever as the past months has shown, with constant accusation comming from Morganth.
I wouldnt be suprised to see this closed.

Nidhogg
12-07-05, 12:36
I've already posted a warning on this thread. Keep the clan arguments in-game.

N

Nullvoid
12-07-05, 13:04
My favourite bug lately has been when I logged in on my newbie PE(procity) who was in TH. Instantly I got warped into a spies body, who then gr'd over to drt. When I relogged again I too was at drt right next to the gr so I happily tagged it. Saved me a nice amount of time not having to run over there for sure :lol: .

edit - oh and yes, pvp in this game has the potential to be great, a mixture of bugs and weird attitude from some people is combining to make it not so.

[TgR]KILLER
12-07-05, 13:09
zoned up from cyc ug yesterday long sync finally seeing the world but not being able to move yet then trown back in another sync after a min i relogged and of course no suprised when i logged in dead.

Rabiator
12-07-05, 13:20

Exactly. If you get 0wned by a more skilled player, tough luck but that is part of the game. Dieing because of bugs just sucks. And it happens to my mid-lvl PvM chars too:
Fatal while fighting a strong opponent => by the time you have logged in again, you are dead. :(

CMaster
12-07-05, 13:45
We all get those one-off bugs at awkward times. what was happening to me was every fight I got into was bugged out. I've resinstalled NC now, and while I suspect teleporting people will stillbe somewhat a problem, things ahve gotten a lot better.

Selendor
12-07-05, 13:50
And now lets present the top reasons to throw your PC out the window! :

1) Fatal zoning north from McPherson = relog dead from yreps
2) Fatal coming up from Underground in an Op fight = dead 80% chance
3) Fatal when zoning between about 15% of zones = relog dead from the fall
4) Flying Vehicle Bug = dead from fall
5) Sync Bug means your items are all mixed up = dead in a fight
6) Heal bug where it ticks over 1 point per second = dead in a fight
7) Fatal Genrepping to DRT or Point Red = 40% Chance of Dead
8) Server Lag at Op wars meaning you are dead before you know why.

Ooh yes, we all share the pain of these, in fact, there is a strange camaraderie, even among faction enemies, when this happens. I cannot describe how frustrating it is to die because of reasons you cannot control. However, it is within KK's power to correct some of these quite quickly, for instance:

- Go zone by zone and remove the slopes from the exact center of the zones
- Make a player invulnerable when he is synching
- Put guards at DRT / Point Red
- Move the Yreps from the center of certain zones.

Morganth
12-07-05, 19:59
- Make a player invulnerable when he is synching

I don't think this is possible, because if other players can see you ingame (even if you are in sync on your side), then it means that the server considers you to be out of sync and therefore will allow other clients to render your position and hit you.

If thats all you need to accuse another u4n member of exploiting and then being banned, without actually saying it directly then, i can say the same for John or Psyborg ? Some people just stop playing, you ever think of that ?
Then again you wouldnt trust anything i say anyway.
Yet another vague accusation towards u4n members, this is getting boring after
several months of what i consider griefing.
(My vague accusation -----> ) But im sure you wont be stop, because we know a certain member of your clan wont let anything happen to you right ?

btw this could go back and forth forever as the past months has shown, with constant accusation comming from Morganth.
I wouldnt be suprised to see this closed.

Hey ass, seeing as you can't seem to read, I'd like to point out I didn't make a single accusation to do with Smurfen. Any accusations I make go straight to Carb (as should anyones), all the stuff you see in game is me just reminding people of the mistakes they made. And why don't you name my holy protector then? Seeing as all of U4N "have a crush" on him, to quote some of your more evasive members. Oh, and tell Buju that he's gonna have to try a bit harder to get me kicked out of Paradox, we aren't all as stupid and simplistic as he would like to think.

Sorry Nid :p

ROZZER187
13-07-05, 00:07
thought about leavin nc tbh lol haven't logged in for a while now except the other day only to be killed by 2 ppu's and a tank :lol:

then told i got owned in a dm:rolleyes:

still got 6 months left to decide.

ArgieD
13-07-05, 00:40
And aside from that, if you are experiencing a bug, chances are someone you fight will suffer from it at some point. :rolleyes:

So, two wrongs make a right then?

Morganth
13-07-05, 04:38
So, two wrongs make a right then?

No, I'm just saying that its not us that are doing something wrong in order to get these bugs, therefore everyone has an equal opportunity at getting them and there is little point whining about them.

Dargeshaad
13-07-05, 08:55
Hmm I haven't died to a bug in a long time and I hardly ever fatal - only when alt+f4'ing but that's not really important hehe. Not sure if the reason is that I regularly relaunch NC (about every 30mins) and I don't use a swap file (it seems NC doesn't like if it can't get the data it wants at once)

Original monk
13-07-05, 09:11
I tought you only had monks you blimey monk lover :p

hehe i also got 3 spy's a pe and a hybridtanky (used to cap both mellee and heavy but because it felt gimpy i wacked in 2 resistchips and made em mainly heavycombat like he always was ... using a POB for show now :P)

Xylaz
13-07-05, 09:19
Hmm I haven't died to a bug in a long time and I hardly ever fatal - only when alt+f4'ing but that's not really important hehe. Not sure if the reason is that I regularly relaunch NC (about every 30mins) and I don't use a swap file (it seems NC doesn't like if it can't get the data it wants at once)

yeah relaunching NC client on a regular basis is probably the best way to keep it clean.

...though in my case i would have to relaunch NC every 10 mins :/