PDA

View Full Version : Neocron2 Planfile #3

Pages : [1] 2

Holger Nathrath
11-07-05, 20:27
Hello dear Community,

I have written a new Planfile (http://cp.neocron.com/5/planfiles?lang=en&id=124&), please discuss it in this thread.

Enjoy :-)

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 20:33
hmm... shouldnt we finish the old one first?

:edit: i like the marketing bit though... i just hope it doesnt become a higher priority than actually fixing the game.

its a fine balance between fixing the game ready for new people, and having loads of new people join a buggy game.

a balance that you have to find (with the community's help if you wanna make a change)

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 20:34
Due to the low load on the server Pandore, we have decided to use that server's hardware to set up the much discussed international PvP Server.

Ohhhh boy....

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 20:35
/me claims marketing rights on No-More-Elves. :p

N

Morganth
11-07-05, 20:36
Looks pretty good, now just let us use custom HUDs so I can get rid of all this fluffy crap taking up my valuable display space.

EDIT: Oh its going to be so much fun to have pissed off French people on Terra (or the German servers for that matter), I just hope they aren't all the bandwagon type, or we'll either see a return of FF, or SoldierZ with more members than all of DoY put together. I still find it funny that they fight clan vs clan, seeing as not many can fight the TechNIB zerg in its full hack-tool-ready force. Oh well, vive le france.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 20:37
It drastically improves the possibilities for dialog between the Community and us as developers. mind if we hold you to this?

A first step for this campaign was the Google ad we ordered with this slogan.

google ad? i see no add, and if i search for "no more elves" it doesnt show nc in the slightest... any chance of elaberating?

Spermy
11-07-05, 20:41
Looks pretty good, now just let us use custom HUDs so I can get rid of all this fluffy crap taking up my valuable display space.

EDIT: Oh its going to be so much fun to have pissed off French people on Terra (or the German servers for that matter), I just hope they aren't all the bandwagon type, or we'll either see a return of FF, or SoldierZ with more members than all of DoY put together. I still find it funny that they fight clan vs clan, seeing as not many can fight the TechNIB zerg in its full hack-tool-ready force. Oh well, vive le france.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/image.png

Look familiar?

Anyhow.

FGood read - what we'll see of it come to fruition, remains to be seen. Optimistic, but not overly so.

LTA
11-07-05, 20:42
Can i get a transfer on my pandore chars by any chance? theres one or two i'd like to keep coz we are Cyber Surgically attached

Demental
11-07-05, 20:43
I'd like to still see the stuff from the last plan-file. Nothing in this one really seems too interesting but regardless, if it's improvements i'm still happy to see them. Neocron has too much potential to let it just idle like it has been.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 20:43
I still find it funny that they fight clan vs clan

really? i think the fact that they dont feel the need to cry for help is a good thing. more than most clans can manage.

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 20:46
Don't take this off-topic.

N

fschepper
11-07-05, 20:48
ignore me

LTA
11-07-05, 20:49
pllleeeasseee nidd answer me or any kk for that :(

You wouldnt merge servers because of effort and time people put into chars but i spent a good 7 months on my Pandore PPU, my Pandore Spies (all 3 of them) and my Pandore pe.... i dont wanna see them deleted :(

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 20:51

You wouldnt merge servers because of effort and time people put into chars but i spent a good 7 months on my Pandore PPU, my Pandore Spies (all 3 of them) and my Pandore pe.... i dont wanna see them deleted :(

i dont see why a char transfer wouldnt be possible, even if it was a minimul (QB / armour / imps) one again.

of course that doesnt mean it will happen

Zelda
Why Pandore was so empty ?

Oh, well... perhaps because the game was not yet sell in store in France (Atary say october 2005) ? because french translation was not finished (fatal with "Info" on the City Com) ? because a lot of person were awaiting for the "International Release" (I dare a "lol") and the adverts before their come-back ?

Funny.

darkservent
At least Im seeing NC gettin planned out. Shame I dont get to see results.

dark_reaper
not too bad, It has it's good things and its bad things.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 20:56
ok with item tracking would it be posible to set up tracking for EVERY item on pandora so the poor ol french guys can transfer everything they own? i am making the asumption the servers gona be wiped rite?

we will be able to push the focus on the storyline further than we used to be able to.

that sounds more promising, heeeeeeeey maby we can drag brad n sum of the other rp'ers back ;) :lol:

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 20:57

I think the fine details need to be sorted out. I wouldn't get your hopes up though because there is no automated process to perform character moves and the manual effort would more than likely be prohibitive.

N

LTA
11-07-05, 20:59
i dont see why a char transfer wouldnt be possible, even if it was a minimul (QB / armour / imps) one again.

of course that doesnt mean it will happen

It's all i want really

My DS my 4/5 slot spells, my pes equip epics aint a prob to re run but his imps and the rest of his belt stu

but my 3 spies.... Tools, Slasher, 4 slot exe, SA, Shexey setup i really dont wanna loose the millions lol

40$Poser
11-07-05, 21:01
it looks interesting, but to be honest how soon till we see planfile #4 out with a new direction of plans?

Morganth
11-07-05, 21:02
it looks interesting, but to be honest how soon till we see planfile #4 out with a new direction of plans?

True dat.

[ edited ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/image.png

Look familiar?

Yeah, you used [IMG] tags. I wasn't whining, it was constructive criticism. :rolleyes:

LTA
11-07-05, 21:03
I think the fine details need to be sorted out. I wouldn't get your hopes up though because there is no automated process to perform character moves and the manual effort would more than likely be prohibitive.

N

Well can you really find out coz if its the case i have no point to playing anymore, not leveling Terra chars to have the same happen to them in the future...

i just got that ass fucked feelin so many players in nc1 musta had.... should've just stuck to wow

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 21:06
Well can you really find out...

As I said, the details still need to be sorted out.

N

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 21:09
again i say with item tracking implimented surly they could take a entier day to put tracking on every item and transfer evrything in one go to the desired server, or i wont need to be learning french cos the entier comunity will. well. quit

and if pandora doesnt get a fresh start and a item wipe thats even worse

edit -=- apart from that the planfile seems a lil, shall we say, fuzzy, they say ends but not means if u get me :S

40$Poser
11-07-05, 21:12

Oh, well... perhaps because the game was not yet sell in store in France (Atary say october 2005) ? because french translation was not finished (fatal with "Info" on the City Com) ? because a lot of person were awaiting for the "International Release" (I dare a "lol") and the adverts before their come-back ?

Funny.

I can't blame the french community, I'd be upset if I were in the same situation. I think it's a clear picture when it comes to thing there is going to be a low population when you fail to market in countries. Not everyone is guns blazing for downloading a large mmo off the internet, and then you get the percentage of people that get weird problems with click 2 pay, or log in and get a fatal and keep getting them.

All criticisms aside if reakktor got things together and somehow managed to pull a hail mary out on stability of the game, I have no doubt there might be a much better population.

The main reason why World of Warcraft has such an insane population resides with the fact that there's stability, there's endless amounts of end game content, as well as places to pvp go and rewards for being a hardcore pvper. Tradeskills that everyone can have, no rolling a mule for tailoring and what not.

Granted Reakktor is nowhere near the size of blizzard, but still for how many years neocron has been around you'd hope there'd be more content and a greater increase in the amount of stability. I'm not saying reakktor doesn't have the tools to fix things, it's just been so long and the longer things go on the more code goes in and the more bugs will be hidden away.

Speedball
11-07-05, 21:19
<3 <3 <3 reakkor pwnd us all
reakktor pwnd AD
reakktor pwnd Pandore

Njall
11-07-05, 21:21
Well well well...
I will thank Reakktor for the closure of Pandore. I should have known that selling Nc in Turquia was a lot better than doing advertising in France. :rolleyes:

Funny.
I can say more but it would be edited.

PS : well, it helps me a lot, now, I can cancel my account and use the money to go on BF2.

So long guys. Maybe I will buy Nc3 : inside the dome of tokyo one day :rolleyes:

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 21:23
IF kk got stability fixed, we would get more users, IF we got more users we would get back 99% of our old users

u get either a circle of apriciation, new players join, active comunity pulls in more players, who pull in more players

or a vicious circle of decline, old players leave cos problems, lower server pops, mroe ppl leave cos server pops, lower server pops, more people leave ..... bla bla bla

i realy hope kk can pull more ppl in, then i can delete all my tradeskilers =]

Philchow
11-07-05, 21:24
Thanks AD for all the fun. :(

Cya all in Dôme of Rio ...

Zelda
there is going to be a low population when you fail to market in countries.
Fail ? But it's not even begin... October : http://www.atari.fr/index.php?pg=release

Reakktor will be the first to close the localized server and after, sell the localized version.

Yes, I am in anger. Because Pandore is killed before someone could give it a chance.

I agree that Reakktor is not a great structure. If the population was so slow after the local release, I could understand this plan file.

But in this situation, they kill the chicken because it's not giving eggs... To sad, a few time later, it could create a golden egg...

Well... Perhaps Reakktor took the wrong choices... But personnaly, I don't care anymore : my Neocron's adventure ends with Pandore/Alchemic Dream.

Riddle
No player shops :( well at least its an honest answer.

However on a more serious note. The whole setup of faction items was based I asume around player shops "Filling the gap" I would hope there will be some appraisal of this system?

The fact that people have to spam for several days in order to get someone to buy a high level item for them is a MASSIVE time sink and rather dissheartening.

As for getting lower level faction items such as spells from DOY is near impossible for noobs as no one bothers to rep there buy it rep back for a 20k item :(

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 21:25
Well well well...
I will thank Reakktor for the closure of Pandore. I should have known that selling Nc in Turquia was a lot better than doing advertising in France. :rolleyes:

I can say more but it would be edited.

PS : well, it helps me a lot, now, I can cancel my account and use the money to go on BF2.

So long guys. Maybe I will buy Nc3 : inside the dome of tokyo one day :rolleyes:

noooo another member fallen, and your advater has always been keep the faith tut tut :P

heeeeeey u never know how things will turn out, :D hold on in there :angel: kk never get around to implimenting there plan file anyway (shit i just know thats gona be edited)

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 21:26
Si le serveur Pandore dégage, tous les français (le peu qui reste,certes) vont dégagés, si KK n'avais pas accumulé des conneries, y'aurais autant de français que sur nc1 (ça a été prouvé sur le thread "Que sont ils devenus" http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125936

TOUS les anciens de nc1 y étais, et TOUS sont partis a cause des conneries cumulés et des propositions non écoutés pour amélioré le gameplay, en gros depuis nc2, et quelques uns sont partis depuis les 3 derniers patch (netcode)

KK punis la communauté française de LEURS conneries, c'est vraiment injuste, surtout quand on sait que le jeu n'est pas sortis en france mais dans différent pays qui ont une communauté "minime" (Turquie, Grèce etc...) et que la pub était invisible, la sortie repoussé au mois d'octobre - novembre...

Si il n'y a plus de serveur français, les "6" derniers pourcents de pandore vont dégagés, et je doute que si des nouveaux arrivent, ils aillent sur Pandore directement, en gros KK divise la communauté entière de neocron en en faisant disparaitre une,

Sur ce qu'ils s'amusent bien, si ça arrive... account close

Sorry, but i speak french cause... i dunno speak english :p so if u can traduc'... :)

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 21:27
account close

i cant translate... but those 2 words say enough.

Morganth
11-07-05, 21:28
i cant translate... but those 2 words say enough.

Sad thing is I bet it will be the same for a lot of people, at least for now :(

Mr Kot
11-07-05, 21:29
So does this mean that everyone who jumped on the Merc bandwagon levelling chars (and making an exhibition of themselves) a few weeks ago are gonna do the exact same thing on the Pandore bandwagon now?

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 21:30
i supose we should do a poll whos closing there acounts because pandora will be closed, but make soem decent options like

pandora players main server YES
pandora players main server NO
pandora players second server YES
pandora players second server NO
If item transfer isnt implimented YES
If atleast nc1-nc2 transfer isnt implimented YES

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 21:31
So does this mean that everyone who jumped on the Merc bandwagon levelling chars (and making an exhibition of themselves) a few weeks ago are gonna do the exact same thing on the Pandore bandwagon now?

merc has a higher pop... and people arent afraid to enter plaza without a ppu. theres still potential for pvp there.

as for pandore... why bother? the few people that play there are quitting now anyway.

if i decide to stay, i wont be makin a char there until theres people to level with

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 21:31
lmao server pops will rize to 30% and kk will say, ahh we cant use pandora, its far to full lets fuk over... erm i mean pvp'ize terra :D

Philchow
11-07-05, 21:34
Si le serveur Pandore dégage, tous les français (le peu qui reste,certes) vont dégagés, si KK n'avais pas accumulé des conneries, y'aurais autant de français que sur nc1 (ça a été prouvé sur le thread "Que sont ils devenus" http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125936

TOUS les anciens de nc1 y étais, et TOUS sont partis a cause des conneries cumulés et des propositions non écoutés pour amélioré le gameplay, en gros depuis nc2, et quelques uns sont partis depuis les 3 derniers patch (netcode)

KK punis la communauté française de LEURS conneries, c'est vraiment injuste, surtout quand on sait que le jeu n'est pas sortis en france mais dans différent pays qui ont une communauté "minime" (Turquie, Grèce etc...) et que la pub était invisible, la sortie repoussé au mois d'octobre - novembre...

Si il n'y a plus de serveur français, les "6" derniers pourcents de pandore vont dégagés, et je doute que si des nouveaux arrivent, ils aillent sur Pandore directement, en gros KK divise la communauté entière de neocron en en faisant disparaitre une,

Sur ce qu'ils s'amusent bien, si ça arrive... account close

Sorry, but i speak french cause... i dunno speak english :p so if u can traduc'... :)

Quick translation:

If Pandore closed, all French peeps (the few still there) gonna leave. If KK didn't do so much errors, there'll be as much French as on NC1/Vénus server (just look at this thread to be convince: "Que sont ils devenus" (What did they become"): http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125936.

[...]

KK punishes French because of their own failures, it's really sad, particularly when you know that the game is not released in France but in other countries with small communities (Turqy, Greece, etc), let alone the lack of advertising.

[...]

Mr Kot
11-07-05, 21:36
merc has a higher pop...

Not by much. When i made a char there out of curiosity, it was very difficult to find company.

Then again, i'm a night owl and the germans are an hour ahead. Daytime pops are still poor though.

Nidhogg
No one's saying that French people can't play any more. We will still be providing French support and the servers are right next door.

N

Tamyko
Thanks KK ...

My adventure on Neocron is cancelled whith Pandore ..

I can't speak english or german, only french .. So bye bye all.

My 2 accounts cancelled.

No one's saying that French people can't play any more. We will still be providing French support and the servers are right next door.

N

I'm waiting on 1 reply ( depuis, seit, en anglais ça donne ? ) 3 months 1/2.

Speedball
11-07-05, 21:39
I'm waiting on 1 reply ( depuis, seit, en anglais ça donne ? ) 3 months 1/2.
since

Tamyko
11-07-05, 21:43
since

Merci babalou .. ;)

Brammers
Killing off the Pandore server? Bad move. :mad:

Well KK looks like they are really trying to kill of Roleplay. I've not played much on Pandore, but from the players who have played there, they have said many good things about the GM team there. If I took my time to learn French (Or even German for Mercury) I would had been playing there. I hope KK learn from Pandore, to see makes it such a good and successful server for the players.

But the lack of a English speaking RP server is very concerning. (And soon French)

Whats even worse, is in the Plan file it says Pandore runs on 9 Servers. Does KK not have money to buy 9 new servers for a PvP cluster?

@ KK, Nidhogg and Holger - What are you going to do about keeping Neocron as a MMORPG?

...and boy I've not got to the Playershops yet... O_o

Jesterthegreat

N

i think you're missing the point.

their GM's / the company have the decent RP events... now they are gone / going.

their server is now officially on the KK hitlist, without even confirmation that they will have a salvagable char.

saying "you can still play" is unlikely to cut it.

it we were told "we are going to wipe terra and turn it into the oppisite kind of server than the current population of that server want", with all the previous dissapointments of the game taken into consideration... well... it wouldnt be hard to guess the result for alot of people.

Njall
11-07-05, 21:44

N
I have played on Terra... well... I might surprise a lot of people here but I played Nc because it was a cyberpunk MMORPG... not a cyberpunk CS !

your advater has always been keep the faith
He's the last to keep faith... he might be as crazy as I have been during these last months.

Speedball
11-07-05, 21:44

N

No one says that reakktor don't care about french people... no, they prove us.
Pandore was a REAL strategic decision. Same population as mercury (nore that i dont care about mercury's player, but they won't be any other choise for french players to stay with french peoples on a french server)... but... Its better to have 2 international server than 1 french + 1 international... eraze the french frogs!!!!11

GG reakktor. just like always.

LTA
11-07-05, 21:48
saying we can go next door but we all loose months/years worth of work have to re level re do the extreme grind that is MC5, get rares, i'd have to do woc again recap out my ppu completely, re obtain a woc disk...re obtain 2 millions worth of tools, re build 5 slot spells, re attempt to get 4 slot exe's and slashers, re do my pe completely, re level 3 spies.....

in two words.... fuck that.... square transfered my chars no sweat.... no probs everything every last mission point.... well ye... spose i will follow the pandorians cant be arsed to do the same old stuff again

Samy
11-07-05, 21:49
Enjoy :-)

Very funny...

Zelda
11-07-05, 21:50

N
Every french doesn't speak a second language, especially the younger's.

If you read some french forum, you could see that a lot of players are looking for localized games.

Now, we will stop to talk about Neocron for these peoples.

The second point is of course Alchemic Dream. You will not only close a server, you will stop a different way of playing, a different world where the city of Neocron changes three times his governement, where...a lot of things... (http://www.neocronfrance.com/actu/sommaire.php3)

Sometimes, I read english forum about Pandore/Venus... I could be wrong, but I think a lot of player were ready to play with AD if only the official language were not french.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 21:51
well i personaly think they should burn up merc, we got one german server spair like ^_^ but that said ill fight kks side until such time as they state officialy french players cant carry over there items/apartments/shnizzel to another server,

if kk say that then its kinda the worst possbile desition they can make

-=edit=- i would have been on pandora in a second if it wasnt officialy french, the people at AD did a brilliant job

and as people say, they lose op positioning, they lose there great gms, they lose there items, they lose ther political infrastructure =[ kinda all beeing killed by the hand of kk

Tamyko
11-07-05, 21:52
saying we can go next door but we all loose months/years worth of work have to re level re do the extreme grind that is MC5, get rares, i'd have to do woc again recap out my ppu completely, re obtain a woc disk...re obtain 2 millions worth of tools, re build 5 slot spells, re attempt to get 4 slot exe's and slashers, re do my pe completely, re level 3 spies.....

in two words.... fuck that.... square transfered my chars no sweat.... no probs everything every last mission point.... well ye... spose i will follow the pandorians cant be arsed to do the same old stuff again

My PPU and PE ... Are too 5 slot stuff, caped ( not PPU but just 10 int for cap ), my tradeskiller ... rares .. OMG, mc5 .. i've 8 imps lol + parts.

items, apparts, friends, clan, council chairman's position, etc ... i'm lovin KK.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 21:54
Sometimes, I read english forum about Pandore/Venus... I could be wrong, but I think a lot of player were ready to play with AD if only the official language were not french.

i would have.

i have 2 spies over there... but i dont play cos i dont speak a word of french.

Tamyko
11-07-05, 21:56
i would have.

i have 2 spies over there... but i dont play cos i dont speak a word of french.

And i dont would play on Terra, Mercury or heu ... cos i dont speak a word of english or german.

Xylaz
11-07-05, 21:58
well i have to admit - it looks like a strategic decision. Deliberately planned.

Because i cant think of any other explanation to lack of NC2 advertisment (in France, thought it isnt much different anywhere else) or beeing unable to buy a box in France to play a french server... Or is there any other explanation?

hmm, i could think of one but...

edit: this one is a killer :p

KK decide to pull up a marketing by themselves, right? And after months of planning they thought out a brilliant marketing strategy. Complex and intruiguing. Strategy that will make people all over the world knows Neocron's name.
The strategy: www.no-more-elves.com redirect to nc2 main page

ubar :lol:

bobleponge
11-07-05, 21:58
Faut dire que stune boulhette de plus, c'est du com d'hab :D

KK n'est qu'une boite de tanche, leur défis va etre davoir autant de nouveaux comptes perdu moins le prix de Alchemic dream. Ce qui fait que pour eux cest un putin de chalenge.

De toute facon rassurez vous, neocron est bien mort pourquoi ? techniquement depassé avec des graphismes pourris, une jouabilité tres moyenne, une équipe qui en glande pas une et des bugs qui existent depuis des années ( oui oui années ;) )

Pour courronner le tout, une sortie qui sortira dans KK powoa Année :D

Je rajouterais qu'ils vous manquent un sacré morceaux de cervelles à vous les ptits gars de chez KK, votre truc sur google jétait plié de rire !!

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 21:59
Post in English on this forum, please.

N

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:00
And i dont would play on Terra, Mercury or heu ... cos i dont speak a word of english or german.

i know... i'm not saying that.

i'm saying i would play an AD server given the choice. but i didnt for the sole reason that i am a stupid brit who doesnt bother to learn other languages :p

Speedball
11-07-05, 22:00
well i have to admit - it looks like a strategic decision. Deliberately planned.

Ok dude.
You got a server called mercury >>> 5% >>> game in store in germany + england.

You got a server called pandore >>>5 % >>> no game in store. Imagine with the game in store (planed on october).

Samy
11-07-05, 22:02
I suppose, french forum will be close.
Were we will post ?

T'a bien raison Bob sur Google tu tape "no more elves" et puis rien
LOL !

Xylaz
Ok dude.
You got a server called mercury >>> 5% >>> game in store in germany + england.

You got a server called pandore >>>5 % >>> no game in store. Imagine with the game in store (planed on october).

yes, i'm talking about lack of advertisment and no game in stores. THAT was planned. End of Pandore seems like a final part of this strategy.

i guess english community may ends the same, if pops drop low enough :rolleyes:

and none of this seems like a good decision, but what can we do?

ZoVoS
i know... i'm not saying that.

i'm saying i would play an AD server given the choice. but i didnt for the sole reason that i am a stupid brit who doesnt bother to learn other languages :p

i second that... he is a stupid brit... I er mean i would have played on pandora if i could write french

Zelda
Speed, I think that Xylaz was ironic ^^

edit > damned, grilled as I said often :p

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 22:03

N

So read us on the french forum to know what we think about "our" server, please.

bobleponge
11-07-05, 22:04

N

LOL KK powoa its in english now

Speedball
11-07-05, 22:04

N

A decision was taken without the french comunity, and you never read the french forums. Most of french posters cant talk english, so they post here, and hope to be translated.

Samy
11-07-05, 22:05
We can dream...

Zelda
11-07-05, 22:06
That's what looks like the famous "right next door" ?

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 22:07
If they get translated first then they're welcome to post, but this is the English forum and only English is permitted. I don't speak French yet I am responsible for the content here - I can't do that if I can't understand what's being posted; that's unacceptable.

N

/edit - I allowed one before the warning and Google tells me it breaks the forum rules. That was the first and only warning.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:08
A decision was taken without the french comunity, and you never read the french forums. Most of french posters cant talk english, so they post here, and hope to be translated.

er...

dont feel special.

the english community spent about 2 and a half years complaining about para and what did we get with NC2? hundreds of NPC's with even stronger para.

i assure you... its not specifically the french community they don't listen to.

Neally
11-07-05, 22:08

True.

That's a shame, Mercury players would have beneficied of a transfers to a server of their language (Mars) instead of it Reakktor decides to close Pandore, even if it was lol pop, Pandore was cool to play in.

Community used to rox there, every one used to know each others, and what you are doing is just bad imo, i think every french players are gonna leave.
That's just stupid.

note: i did a lot of things in NC1, and it got nerfed with NC2, nowadays i lost spells+implants in-game, and now what ? a char transfer again ?

Tamyko
11-07-05, 22:11
[ edited ]

Speedball
11-07-05, 22:12
[ edited ]

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 22:12
er...

dont feel special.

the english community spent about 2 and a half years complaining about para and what did we get with NC2? hundreds of NPC's with even stronger para.

i assure you... its not specifically the french community they don't listen to.
omg that made me litteraly lol

bobleponge
11-07-05, 22:13
[ edited ]

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 22:14
[ edited ]

Tamyko
11-07-05, 22:15
Welcome on "edited club" bob.

Thanks STORM, u are really a good mirror of the pop of the KK serveurs ( Pandore is ( was ? ) a Ad server for the french comm. ).

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 22:17
i can just about make out what u say when u type in french, im proud hehe,

write as best you can and run it through a babelfish
écrivez comme mieux vous pouvez et le courir par un babelfish
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

probably make very little sence but its better than nothing, and we can always run it backwards through babelfish and work out what u were saying in french

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 22:17
There's no point taking it out of me. I'm enforcing the forum rules and you're breaking them - this has nothing to do with the Pandore decision.

N

bobleponge
11-07-05, 22:18
lol KK :lol:

I love this forum <========= its in english :D

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:19
no deadlines on this one though... KK are learning

Tamyko
11-07-05, 22:19
I cant good write english, lol.

Pandore is dead, we was "bouffons" near 3 years, mm.. yes i think 3 years.

And u think we are happy on this "news commercial-marketing-strategy-made-by-KK" ?

Speedball
11-07-05, 22:20
There's no point taking it out of me. I'm enforcing the forum rules and you're breaking them - this has nothing to do with the Pandore decision.

N

Ok but isn't it a special situation ?
French forum >>> AD
AD pwnd by KK
so what now ? we just have to shut the fuck up even if we can't speak propely english ?

Girian
11-07-05, 22:21
Thx for the new planfile. Like said before, it has good things and bad things. I hope french players will find their way around Terra. I've played on the french server in NC1 for some months and it was much nicer to play than the other servers, so I see this decision with some regret.

I hope new things will be added to the game on time (i.e. before older players get bored and leave). But giving infos every so many weeks does give some confidence, for me it does at least.

ZoVoS
like i said, how often do kk finish what they promise, we may never get the pvp server anyway and you can all keep pandora

BABLE
[ edited ]

edit-=- and im getting the feeling pandora was like late pluto, we all knew eachother, everybody was helpful to eachother and even with crappy populations we all had a great time

Samy
Ads ---> +15 players
Closing Pandore----> -70 players

encore un bon choix

bobleponge
11-07-05, 22:22
The french forum = delet no ?

KK POWOA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morganth
11-07-05, 22:24
The french forum = delet no ?

KK POWOA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doubt it, there might still be a French Community around, even if they don't play on a French server.

Tamyko
11-07-05, 22:25
Ads ---> +15 players
Closing Pandore----> -70 players

encore un bon choix

ADS = ?

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 22:25
There's already arround 15 accounts closed with delet char,

thanks KK <3 <3 <3

-Enkil-
11-07-05, 22:26
[ edited ]

Samy
Advertissments ---> publicitées quoi :p

Edit: ecoute le Mr. trop puissant

Nidhogg
ADS = ?
Adverts. I'd dispute the figures.

N

Speedball
11-07-05, 22:27
Adverts. I'd dispute the figures.

N

French forum >>> AD
AD pwnd by KK
so what now ? we just have to shut the fuck up even if we can't speak propely english ?

Brammers
11-07-05, 22:27

N

If you read in between the lines, you need to tell the management at KK in your community rep role that the English and the French are saying closing Pandore is a very very bad idea.

Edit: Didn't KK learn from their mistake when they tried to turn Mercury into a PvP server? I don't get why KK makes the same mistake again and again.

Tamyko
11-07-05, 22:28
like i said, how often do kk finish what they promise, we may never get the pvp server anyway and you can all keep pandora

BABLE

[ edited ]

edit-=- and im getting the feeling pandora was like late pluto, we all knew eachother, everybody was helpful to eachother and even with crappy populations we all had a great time

Lol yes, we speaking a little about that on us(unser, notre) forum, whe thing that possible whith KK. ;)

Merci la trad Samy. ( Tanks for trad Samy )
Lol Enkil for edit ( Mdr quoi .. )

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 22:29
If you read in between the lines, you need to tell the management at KK in your community rep role that the English and the French are saying closiing Pandore is a very very bad idea.
I think the French community's position is clear and I will be communicating it onward - that's not going to have any impact on the moderation of this thread though.

N

Odin
11-07-05, 22:30
French forum >>> AD
AD pwnd by KK

No one said the french forum would be going anywhere. Chances are Thanatos will take it over or there will be some french hirings going on. I'll get more information tommorow but there isn't any to be given tonight as were now into off hours at the office.

darkservent
11-07-05, 22:33
The fact that terra is becoming a multicultural server is kinda good cause that way the real life problems in communication between nations is passed on into NC. Looks like translation is a viable profession. Soon well have all sorts of languages there.

Neally
11-07-05, 22:35
The fact that terra is becoming a multicultural server is kinda good cause that way the real life problems in communication between nations is passed on into NC. Looks like translation is a viable profession. Soon well have all sorts of languages there.

i used to play Pandore AND Terra AND Mars, and tbh, the thing i can say is, pandore was great, even with low pop, some good fun. And it's poor to see how it's going on...

-Enkil-
11-07-05, 22:35
i was edit for make a translate hum......you dont like cassoulet i see... o_O

Brammers
11-07-05, 22:36
I think the French community's position is clear and I will be communicating it onward - that's not going to have any impact on the moderation of this thread though.

N

You missed the English Community position in that statement. I've got a few French speaking peeps talking to me on MSN (Who are English) who are not very happy at all.

I know some Pluto peeps went to Pandore because they didn't want to goto a 4 slot server as the RP would go. (And they are right about that) They also didn't goto Mars, as they didn't speak German.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 22:36
i would love pandora to close if it ment all teh french come to terra, but they wont, some will, but masses of them will leave, i would prefer a more rp feal to the international server but ppl in pandora will be pissed of and just quit

Neally
11-07-05, 22:38
You missed the English Community position in that statement. I've got a few French speaking peeps talking to me on MSN (Who are English) who are not very happy at all.

I know some Pluto peeps went to Pandore because they didn't want to goto a 4 slot server as the RP would go. (And they are right about that) They also didn't goto Mars, as they didn't speak German.

that was P.I.M.P. :) cool clan ;)

If i see the things right, Pandore will become a PvP Server ?
but ReakkTor created its rules, not AD, and tbh, your PvP server is just a f***in' joke.

Xylaz
well we can encourage them to go to terra... somehow... cant we?

btw, forums are HOT today ;)

Dr Strange
Can we pick a server for PvP finally?

I mean first it's Mars, now it's Pandore

Let's come to a final decision which one will go, and implement it.

I'm dying to fucking play NC but I'm waiting on this damn PvP server

40$Poser
11-07-05, 22:39
I hope reakktor was aware this kind of backlash was in store when they made the new planfile lol

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 22:40
ok how about changing pandora to international, leaving AD incharge and making terra the pvp server =]

Neally
11-07-05, 22:41
oh N btw,

what will we become ? (Anarchy Breed runners) ?

Speedball
11-07-05, 22:41
I hope reakktor was aware this kind of backlash was in store when they made the new planfile lol
Aware is not KK.

Tamyko
11-07-05, 22:42
Can we pick a server for PvP finally?

I mean first it's Mars, now it's Pandore

Let's come to a final decision which one will go, and implement it.

I'm dying to fucking play NC but I'm waiting on this damn PvP server

Mm... whith a Strategy-Marketing-Commercial-[...]-By ReaKKtoR, i think at end the PvP server is Mercury. :D

Spermy
11-07-05, 22:42
with a population of 30 @ Peak it's a waste.

It's probably costing more to run than they make in subs. You want to keep the server? All you have to do is make it viable to run. Make a char and use the server. If you don't use it - I don't really think you have a right to complain.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 22:44

It's probably costing more to run than they make in subs. You want to keep the server? All you have to do is make it viable to run. Make a char and use the server. If you don't use it - I don't really think you have a right to complain.

ofcorse we do, it creates even more bad blood in a already crumbeling comunity,

Speedball
11-07-05, 22:45

No one says that reakktor don't care about french people... no, they prove us.
Pandore was a REAL strategic decision. Same population as mercury (nore that i dont care about mercury's player, but they won't be any other choise for french players to stay with french peoples on a french server)... but... Its better to have 2 international server than 1 french + 1 international... eraze the french frogs!!!!11

Reading make you strong.

Brammers
11-07-05, 22:45
ok how about changing pandora to international, leaving AD incharge and making terra the pvp server =]

Better still put AD in charge of Terra. :D

I just don't get why KK can't buy new hardware to support a new PvP server. Bottom line for that one, is everyone is happy.

Spermy
11-07-05, 22:46

Bollocks - It's not my server, it's not my problem - there's nothign to stop em re rolling a char onto terra - or maybe having KK backup thier chars and reinstate them on the PvP server. If they do it for teh RP - one word. LE.

Neally
11-07-05, 22:46

I used to play on Pandore, i can complain, and IT IS NOT MY JOB TO MAKE IT VIABLE.

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 22:47
I'll try not to read that as "I am using this event that has nothing to do with me to help me in my quest to help destroy the Neocron community". I'm sure that's not what you meant.

N

Spermy
11-07-05, 22:48
I used to play on Pandore, i can complain, and IT IS NOT MY JOB TO MAKE IT VIABLE.

And it's not my job to have you whine to me, about something which I just said - I don't care about.

I'll try not to read that as "I am using this event that has nothing to do with me to help me in my quest to help destroy the Neocron community". I'm sure that's not what you meant.

N

At least someone gets my point =/

It's merely an excuse for a lotta people to whine.

bobleponge
11-07-05, 22:49
I'm also very pleased that there seems to be a new attitude of objectivity in the forums, handling our strong sides and faults, and also Neocron's, in a more honest way than in the past. I think this is a very important development.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More mdr KK, good job.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 22:50
Bollocks - It's not my server, it's not my problem - there's nothign to stop em re rolling a char onto terra - or maybe having KK backup thier chars and reinstate them on the PvP server. If they do it for teh RP - one word. LE.

everytime sumbody quites it puts another nail in the coffin, how many times have you seen ppl saying, quitting because low populations...

everytime i see another leaving thread i get that lil bit more dishartened (dont forget also the population will dilute as ppl rush to pvp server

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:50
i wonder how many of the pandore community would stay if AD was put in charge of terra, and a new PvP server was made?

:edit: @ spermy scroll up to the newbie forum and find kk telling me word of mouth is always the best advertising.

now imagine what this decisions will do for the word of mouth in almost the entire neocron playerbase in a whole country...

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 22:51
Better still put AD in charge of Terra. :D

I just don't get why KK can't buy new hardware to support a new PvP server. Bottom line for that one, is everyone is happy.
Monthly collocation costs for nine servers and a GB ethernet link are much higher than you would think. Buying the servers is not anywhere near the most expensive part of running a world.

N

ZoVoS

N
thanks alot nid... thanks.....

Neally
Nidhogg ?

What will the Anarchy Breed runners become ?...

Will we stay as it is, or...?

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 22:52
[ edited ]

Spermy
11-07-05, 22:53
now imagine what this decisions will do for the word of mouth in almost the entire neocron playerbase in a whole country...

Now I rarely disagree with ya pal, but!

"an entire playerbase" ... of 40/50 people max.

[ edited ]

I'd be royally pissed. But it isn't me.

It isn't my server.

And this, in the most polite way possible is NOT the french forum, now I'm guessing that the predominant nationality on a french server, is french. So why, may i ask - are you all in this one? O_o

Surely there's a thread open in your forums?

Oh and by the way - The pain in the arse that I'm being isn't because of you lot - it's for those who have'nt the right to be pissed off about something that doesn't affect them.

For god's sake - if they gave a shit about pandore - they would have rolled a char on there and been on it. some people have - to them, sorry and tough break, to those that haven't, It's not really your concern.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:53
Nidhogg ?

What will the Anarchy Breed runners become ?...

Will we stay as it is, or...?

i'm not nid... but i imagine you will stay the same for now. long term is undecided (or a decision they dont want made public yet... lets not think like that though)

Neally
11-07-05, 22:54
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot01816ap.jpg

Pandore down, the rp (Sharlene Monroe // Liion Reza on Pandore etc...) down, we stfu and wait the end, ok, ok... we've been exploited as a bitch to finish like my first roach...fucked.

how would you react if you were in this situation ?

Right, we weren't in the same RP line of Terra and other reakktor's server, so, we are used to some RP, but now, what can we do ? we were really used to that free RP AD created around us which was unbelievable, now we have to go to a server where the rules are really really really stupid or to change our whole RP...

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:55

ok situation.

french guy see's NC and asks around about it.

maybe knows someone who played it, maybe goes on a french forum.

out of all the french people who have played it... how many are gonna advise he plays it?

it may not be many people... but its a high percentage of the people that there are that are dis-satisfied with this.

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 22:55
Details are still to be worked out.

N

bobleponge
11-07-05, 22:57
You want an CS in persistant you have Neocron the best bugged games :lol: :lol:

AND KK POWOA :D

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 22:57
[ edited ]

-Enkil-
11-07-05, 22:59
why Pandore and not Mercury was delete? same % of population no? but mercury is not RP and not french...

What is your solution for the player of pandore? concretly please not just a few "blabla" please.

Why KK decide to sell NC2 in France 6month after german/english? and why try in Turkey or Greece ?o_O

If kk want to delete the french community,why dont do this at the begin of nc2?

Philchow
11-07-05, 22:59
If only you took this decision after the release in french speaking coutries (Belgium, France, Swiz, etc), we could understand you. Also, do you expect more people on this PvP server than on Pandore ?

Speedball
11-07-05, 23:00
why Pandore and not Mercury was delete? same % of population no? but mercury is not RP and not french...

What is your solution for the player of pandore? concretly please not just a few "blabla" please.

Why KK decide to sell NC2 in France 6month after german/english? and why try in Turkey or Greece ?o_O

and be honest, no fu****g exuses.

bobleponge
11-07-05, 23:01
They dont like french attitude :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KK POWOA !!! :p :p

-Enkil-

yes off course...

Spermy
ok situation.

french guy see's NC and asks around about it.

maybe knows someone who played it, maybe goes on a french forum.

out of all the french people who have played it... how many are gonna advise he plays it?

it may not be many people... but its a high percentage of the people that there are that are dis-satisfied with this.

That's as maybe, but there's a lot of people who will just wander in off the internet, like I did. There are other methods of advertising besides word of mouth. In short, there are plenty of other ways to get people ingame. We can argue both sides of the coin and have a point. But yes - I agree with you, but I'm offering my point of view.

AD run the servers. Why don't you go ask them why they "abandoned" you? It's not just KK that has a part in this.

Volcanio
11-07-05, 23:02
[ edited ]

Neally

I have to admit, it's a shame to delete Pandore before its international release, Mercury has no people, and it's a German server, come on, it's just pathetic and disrespecting the french community.

ZoVoS
its a anoying desition, on the one hand pandora population wise is the most logical choice for the pvp server, but at the same time pandora has a different structures to other servers, and it will all be lost, not to mention AD

will there be more ppl on a pvp server is a stupid argument, ofcorse we will get alot of the old school returning to a pvp server even if its only to try it out, but at the same time you are causing contraversy with the comunity.

Odin
11-07-05, 23:03

A) Pandore is nowhere close to Mercury's population. In fact it's roughly 1/4 to 1/5th of it. This would not have changed much even with a boxed version as with NC1 the french server was always far behind in subscription numbers.
B) Box sale dates are Atari's decision not ours.
C) No decision as far as I know has been made but I will be pushing for a temporary time where pandore players can move their characters over to terra. As of this moment I don't even know if anything but a language change and the pvp rule set changes are planned. I'll get more details on it when I can though.
edit: removed as I've been hinted at that it may not be particularily true.

Philchow
Bob, ffs, keep cool and quit flamming. Situation won't change with such behavior.

(Bob, stp, reste cool et arrête de flammer. La situation ne changera pas avec un tel comportement. Au contraire, ton attitude joue contre nous).

Njall

Hey, I work for a french site about MMOs.. what do you think I'm going to say if a french guy asks me for a MMO ?

what can we do ?
Put of your a.. the thing that is suddenly hurting you since a few hours ?*

Edit :

There are other methods of advertising besides word of mouth
What a pity KK doesn't use them before closing Pandore.

-Enkil-
11-07-05, 23:04
I have to admit, it's a shame to delete Pandore before its international release, Mercury has no people, and it's a German server, come on, it's just pathetic and disrespecting the french community.

yeah but kk like french player (qui aime bien chati bien nan? :lol: sorry for wrong language :p)

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 23:04
D) There is no KK "owning" AD as some are putting it. It was a mutual decision. AD had final say as far as I know..
ouhc that does change things a lil bit :angel:

Neally
11-07-05, 23:05
A) Pandore is nowhere close to Mercury's population. In fact it's roughly 1/4 to 1/5th of it.

I have seen 2x more pop on Pandore than mercury from times to time.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:05
Hey, I work for a french site about MMOs.. what do you think I'm going to say if a french guy asks me for a MMO ?

I don't really care. AS I KEEP SAYING. My points are aimed at the people who don't have a right to complain. :rolleyes:

I have seen 2x more pop on Pandore than mercury from times to time.

No.

Mercury has a higher peak load than Pandore. Plain and simple. More people use mercury. Why would KK lie about it?

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:06

to quote carb

word of mouth and player run sites, are often much better then the game developers sites.

guess what player sites and word of mouth will say?

:edit: spermy... i know you're smarter than this...

every person quitting... every person telling others not to play... all these people effect both KK's us through both money (kk are quick to say on the other thread not stickied that nothing is sure yet, but they are also quick to say that releasing it in france wouldnt have helped... consistancy is your friend) as well as good ol' population.

every person who leaves, or doesnt join based on the overwelming opinion directly effects me and i have every right to an opinion... positive or negative.

Neally
11-07-05, 23:06
a Mutual decision ? who decided that, i would really like to know.

bobleponge
11-07-05, 23:07
[ edited ]

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:08
a Mutual decision ? who decided that, i would really like to know.

As already quoted :

AD had final say as far as I know.

Speedball
11-07-05, 23:08
In short, there are plenty of other ways to get people ingame. We can argue both sides of the coin and have a point.

Dont speak about things when you dont know anything.
in france they was a "festival" like E3 but smaller with all the big MMORPG, and some NC players (of pandore) decided to make some adverts for Neocron2. Its not easy to make advertissment when you have to do this advert near the biggest mmorp (wow, daoc etc), and when KK don't give anything to make an advert. (the players had "self made" stuff with paper).
So ? is it nothing ?
the frnech community went on many forum to make advertissment for neocron with a BIG description of the game, links to download it, self made videos etc...)
so PLEASE, shut your mouth if you don't have a clue of what you say.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 23:09
[ edited ]
well if you get the choice to move to terra nobody will be on the pvp server

Neally
11-07-05, 23:10
Well considering AD has 'final say' I'd have to say it was mutual in the end. If they didn't want us turning it into the pvp server they had the right to say no.

To me, only the real supporting guys would had to decide anything, anyway, decisions are taken just for Reakkto's profit, nothing else at all.

I guess it's probably not Legba nor Thiope who decided this...so, is AD decision worth my grand mam decision Ö.ö

-Enkil-
11-07-05, 23:10
A) Pandore is nowhere close to Mercury's population. In fact it's roughly 1/4 to 1/5th of it. This would not have changed much even with a boxed version as with NC1 the french server was always far behind in subscription numbers.
B) Box sale dates are Atari's decision not ours.

A) Yes but 5% with box in sell for Mercury and 5% with no box for sell in france ...

B) Neocron is not your game? you can't decide the date for sale your game in france? strange....

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:11
Dont speak about things when you dont know anything.
in france they was a "festival" like E3 but smaller with all the big MMORPG, and some NC players (of pandore) decided to make some adverts for Neocron2. Its not easy to make advertissment when you have to do this advert near the biggest mmorp (wow, daoc etc), and when KK don't give anything to make an advert. (the players had "self made" stuff with paper).
So ? is it nothing ?
the frnech community went on many forum to make advertissment for neocron with a BIG description of the game, links to download it, self made videos etc...)
so PLEASE, shut your mouth if you don't have a clue of what you say.

What is your point?

In that light - the only way my words will have any weight is if i made a papier mache Gentank and told people to buy NC2?

[ edited ]

Besides that has nothing to do with my standpoint - which for the last time is : There are people on this board with no "real" right to complain about the Pandore issue.

bobleponge
11-07-05, 23:11
well if you get the choice to move to terra nobody will be on the pvp server

Your server is invalid(useless), you make of the pvp and what his(her,its). You connaisez nothing the others of neocron, events RP nor meme the other things widely more nice.

You remain on one games which(who) in 6 months is going to close, bugs has sucker, graphics(handwrittings) makes(becomes) mouldy, equips with developpement which dates 20 years

Neally
11-07-05, 23:12
Besides that has nothing to do with my standpoint - which for the last time is : There are people on this board with no "real" right to complain about the Pandore issue.

All the french guys who posted here so far are all active players of Pandore.

Odin
11-07-05, 23:13
A) Yes but 5% with box in sell for Mercury and 5% with no box for sell in france ...

B) Neocron is not your game? you can't decide the date for sale your game in france? strange....

Again box sales would have made little to no difference in France. As far as I know it will still be coming out there, but the french translation would most likely be no more. As to the second point the publisher makes the rules on release. As most games in the world the publisher is the boss.

As per the AD statement earlier apparently I was in error. It wasn't mutual. Like I said I'm still playing catch up here on details.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:13
All the french guys who posted here so far are all active players of Pandore.

And they have thier own flamin' forum. :rolleyes:

Neally
11-07-05, 23:14
Question : Who is mean for now to be the connection between The french community and Reakktor ...?

AD staff is gone as you said :(

coz, excuse me but, there are french posting here and they can't even express what they mean, that's poor...

Neally
11-07-05, 23:15

With their own outgoing staff :rolleyes:

bobleponge
11-07-05, 23:16
I think that the population on the other servers is going to continue to fall... The release boarding school. The only one has deja taken place, who had to arrive is the francaise release, and kk has just stubbled her(it).
Then, they will not have more than to merge the waiters(servers) who stay...

Good JOB TEAM KK :lol:

Speedball
11-07-05, 23:16

Are you aware that we want to COMUNICATE and not to speak about it just with french peoples ? yeah speak with people to chance things. You know that ?
[ edited ]

Odin
11-07-05, 23:17
Question : Who is mean for now to be the connection between The french community and Reakktor ...?

As I stated earlier it will be in house, but since it's off hours I cannot get accurate information at this time. Thanatos is french speaking so I can only assume (so don't take it at face value) that he will be in charge of it in some fashion.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:17

AD staff is gone as you said :(

coz, excuse me but, there are french posting here and they can't even express what they mean, that's poor...

Because they're in the wrong forum - sorry for rephrasing what I just said - but they'd recieve a better response in thier own forums. In fact - look

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=126723

They have a thread. and now they hijack this one too? Why? the points are already made here.

Most of the posts here are unintelligible - I can make head nor tail of large parts of them.

Example.

Your server is invalid(useless), you make of the pvp and what his(her,its). You connaisez nothing the others of neocron, events RP nor meme the other things widely more nice.

You remain on one games which(who) in 6 months is going to close, bugs has sucker, graphics(handwrittings) makes(becomes) mouldy, equips with developpement which dates 20 years

It's probably a good point.

If I could understand it - as it is it's not really contributing.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 23:20
its not that hard to understand what there saying, id prefer if they were alowed to post in french with poor english translations,

and bob i do, im realy anoyed that they can just wipe out the ONLY french server when there are 2 german ones ^_^ but thats and most of what i have said is speaking from shear anoyance at kk trashing a section of the comunity, its the logical desition but i wont agree that it is the right one

Samy
11-07-05, 23:21
Because they're in the wrong forum - sorry for rephrasing what I just said - but they'd recieve a better response in thier own forums. In fact - look

They have a thread. and now they hijack this one too? Why? the points are already made here.

Most of the posts here are unintelligible - I can make head nor tail of large parts of them.

Example.

Tssss, poor guy

Odin
11-07-05, 23:21
Are you aware that we want to COMUNICATE and not to speak about it just with french peoples ? yeah speak with people to chance things. You know that ?

There won't be any change. This will be going through and posting here instead of there doesn't change much. Niddy is an english forum mod and I'm english support. As shown so far we really don't have the details.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:22
Tssss, poor guy

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:22
Again box sales would have made little to no difference in France. As far as I know it will still be coming out there, but the french translation would most likely be no more. As to the second point the publisher makes the rules on release. As most games in the world the publisher is the boss.

As per the AD statement earlier apparently I was in error. It wasn't mutual. Like I said I'm still playing catch up here on details.

to quote yourself from the other thread

All your going to get is reactionary postings. No one knows how it will shape up until after the changes.

no one knows how it would have sold in france either. if you said "i dont think it would have been profitable" then thats one thing. stating it as fact that it would make "little to no difference" is simply incorrect.

Neally
11-07-05, 23:23

Eheh, it's not where we are meant to post ?

you are mocking this guy but.....

Like everyone i have read the planfile and guess who's coming to terra :rolleyes:

anyway, French/English player are gonna be together, so i don't know what's the problem between posting her eor in the french forum, and tbh, you are the one who's flaming here, you play on your server with your chars, but, think about the French players ? it's their server going down for a shit PvP server, not your. so some little respect would be welcome.

Odin : Mercury > Mars = OK
Pandore > Terra = a Nightmare for those who can' speak english

but i'd like to say it's a fair that we know before it happens, so i guess KK will be fixing up a date to tranfer our items, and that's a great thing.

bobleponge
11-07-05, 23:24

Go play at CS you dont have fatal and KK for develop equipe :D

Speedball
11-07-05, 23:24
[ edited ]

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 23:25
lmao @ Neally

good point =] were gona mix in game, however nid cant read french :D so he cant check if your positng inaproriatly or sumin :angel: (breaking forum rules)

Odin
11-07-05, 23:26
no one knows how it would have sold in france either. if you said "i dont think it would have been profitable" then thats one thing. stating it as fact that it would make "little to no difference" is simply incorrect.

We do however have the NC1 figures to go off of. The box version afaik will still come out in France eventually. There just won't be a french server anymore. So no it most likely will not make much of a difference to those that buy the box then. That's just my opinion though and I was the guy who only wanted 2 servers to start with in NC2 with one on standby but I don't make those decisions so :)

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 23:26

Example.

i don't like speak alone and without be listening by men who can change "anything ( :lol: )" ah rhm sorry

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:27
Eheh, it's not where we are meant to post ?

Post in this thread by all means - just quit making points you already made in the french one dammit. People don't have to be subjected to them twice.

you are mocking this guy but.....

Like everyone i have read the planfile and guess who's coming to terra :rolleyes:

And your point? I'm complaining about the whining - not the bloody french, by all means hop on in, but if you offer that as a comment - then why the fuck are you complaining? O_o You have a place to go.

anyway, French/English player are gonna be together, so i don't know what's the problem between posting her eor in the french forum, and tbh, you are the one who's flaming here, you play on your server with your chars, but, think about the French players ? it's their server going down for a shit PvP server, not your. so some little respect would be welcome.

You get sympathy - And I said that - I said it sucks, but it ain't my problem.

And yes. I will bitch when terra gets assfucked. IF it gets assfucked. For now - it's not my server - so I'm not really bothered. I don't pay to play on Pandore - and I have no intention of ever playing on it - therefore, I don't care.

I'm a selfish twat.

EDITED

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 23:28
We do however have the NC1 figures to go off of. The box version afaik will still come out in France eventually. There just won't be a french server anymore. So no it most likely will not make much of a difference to those that buy the box then. That's just my opinion though and I was the guy who only wanted 2 servers to start with in NC2 with one on standby but I don't make those decisions so :)

n if we had 2 servers to start with it would be all good, but creating sumin then destroying it is bad =]

bah we know u cant realy comment on most of it, and intime everyhting will become mroe clearer, but jester is also right, ur alienating part of the comunity here

Neally
11-07-05, 23:28
lmao @ Neally

good point =] were gona mix in game, however nid cant read french :D so he cant check if your positng inaproriatly or sumin :angel: (breaking forum rules)

Forusm are getting separed for sure, but, it's just poor to see players posting here about it, AD is out now, and Reakktor are the ones who will moderate the French Forums.

French players can't get an answer from AD atm, so they search their answer to present Support and who's directly concerned by those new changes : Reakktor.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:29
most likely -snip- That's just my opinion

a definate improvement in the post right there.

and it says in the plan file about the "strong increase in new registrations". if the game was released in france at the same time as them having their own server... do you not think registrations would have increased?

Odin
11-07-05, 23:29
n if we had 2 servers to start with it would be all good, but creating sumin then destroying it is bad =]

bah we know u cant realy comment on most of it, and intime everyhting will become mroe clearer, but jester is also right, ur alienating part of the comunity here

Well I don't get to make those decisions. I'm just english support afterall :p Honestly wish I did have more information but as it is it's my day off and I wasn't even aware this was going to get posted today so.

a definate improvement in the post right there.

and it says in the plan file about the "strong increase in new registrations". if the game was released in france at the same time as them having their own server... do you not think registrations would have increased?

Again not knowing the details behind why it's delayed so long I can't really comment. However I don't think this change will affect 'new sales' as much. This will probably be the last comment I make on this topic today as there is still a lot of information I need to find out but I will try to see that the changes get implemented as smoothly as possible as I don't want to see anyone's characters go to waste either.

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 23:30
mmm i think we all need a cooloff, freeze the topic for a day until we can get more info on the matter, like news for AD and such, just my opinion like

Njall
11-07-05, 23:32
Again box sales would have made little to no difference in France.
Can I ask what make you say that ?

Spermy
Well I don't get to make those decisions. I'm just english support afterall :p Honestly wish I did have more information but as it is it's my day off and I wasn't even aware this was going to get posted today so.

To be honest - I really don't understand how they expect to get answers about the server here though?

Surely some emails to the source would shed light?

ZoVoS

we know, you are doing a good job, even nid is. as much as i wana take a cs to his face for one of his earlyer comments =]

your doing the best with the info u have avaibile, like i posed a min ago we all need a cool off because were gona go round and round in circles, and you cant give us any more info now, so i supose this will be my last post for the night on the topic, ill even resist the urge to drop in and read what ppls been writing =]

naimex
11-07-05, 23:33
Ok...

I´d just like to say I haven´t bothered reading a single post in this thread.

and I have no need for player shops, but I know a lot of players want them a lot.

So, sorry to do this but, the way I see it, it´s worth a shot.

Here goes...

NEED CLARIFICATION

This should have attracted the needed attention.

I know for a fact, that you already have the code in for spawning an npc player that you can buy from. and that you have predefined templates for what kind of stuff that person sells.

So here is a simple solution so you dont have to delay player shops as you write in the planfile.

For each account, I don´t know anything about how you manage them, but if possible, add another file per char per account to be loaded with the char when joining the server. (To hold the player shop information).

Then put the npc shop spawning code into a script, that you apply to "Merchant Andrdoid Package" you can buy from some shop or something.

Then here is the place you have to change the code for this.

Make it run like the apartment entrance, if you are owner you can trade the android, simple deal, 1 item or stack into trade, and amount of money written in the trade window, determines the price of the item or the stack / maybe make an option, per item or for the complete deal.

I can only see my side of it, and can therefore not see what complex problems this could involve, but from my point of view, it´s a simple matter of copying already written code, and make minor alterations.

Should be less than a normal days work to make it, and a few days to test it for any possible flaws at all.

EDIT: Forgot to say, I´m sorry to hear about the french server going down, it´s a shame for those playing on it, but I hope a suitable solution will be found, and that you will find some sort of happy existance on one of the other servers.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:34
we know, you are doing a good job, even nid is. as much as i wana take a cs to his face for one of his earlyer comments =]

your doing the best with the info u have avaibile, like i posed a min ago we all need a cool off because were gona go round and round in circles, and you cant give us any more info now, so i supose this will be my last post for the night on the topic, ill even resist the urge to drop in and read what ppls been writing =]

Disagree - yer opinions valid - as is everyone elses dude, whether yer annoyed or not. But yeah - more info would be ace.

Neally
11-07-05, 23:34
Can I ask what make you say that ?

me too ? cuz it was going to be a real defeating point at all? :rolleyes:

And no, anyway, i don't count the french ppl who were just waiting the going out of NC2 in France to get back :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
11-07-05, 23:37
Aw shucks. I'd save your plasma though - the before and after pictures would be indistinguishable.

N

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:38
Again not knowing the details behind why it's delayed so long I can't really comment. However I don't think this change will affect 'new sales' as much. This will probably be the last comment I make on this topic today as there is still a lot of information I need to find out but I will try to see that the changes get implemented as smoothly as possible as I don't want to see anyone's characters go to waste either.

you are of course entitled to an opinion... just remember to say it';s an opinion and not tell us the release would have had little to no difference (this is worded as a fact).

Disagree - yer opinions valid - as is everyone elses dude, whether yer annoyed or not. But yeah - more info would be ace.

a few posts ago alot of us had no "right" to complain... now our opinios are valid?

<3 spermy ;)

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:39
you are of course entitled to an opinion... just remember to say it';s an opinion and not tell us the release would have had little to no difference (this is worded as a fact).

a few posts ago alot of us had no "right" to complain... now our opinios are valid?

<3 spermy ;)

In my opinion. there's a difference between opinion and an outright whinge ;)

Zelda
11-07-05, 23:40
We do however have the NC1 figures to go off of. The box version afaik will still come out in France eventually. There just won't be a french server anymore. So no it most likely will not make much of a difference to those that buy the box then.

April 03, Neocron 1 came in France's store without any advert and Venus opens : near than 350 players (~35% with Nc2 values).
Before Nc2, Nc1/Venus was around 200 players (~20%).

Now, there is no more french server, so the starting situation of the box release is not the same, very different.
In a MMORPG, french people don't only play with a french game, they play with french players. Language barrier for example.

Yes, a french server or none, those that buy the box now don't care. But you forgot about all those who could buy if Pandore always exits.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:42
April 03, Neocron 1 came in France's store without any advert and Venus opens : near than 350 players (~35% with Nc2 values).
Before Nc2, Nc1/Venus was around 200 players (~20%).

Now, there is no more french server, so the starting situation of the box release is not the same, very different.
In a MMORPG, french people don't only play with a french game, they play with french players. Language barrier for example.

Yes, a french server or none, those that buy the box now don't care. But you forgot about all those who could buy if Pandore always exits.

To be honest - a lot of the french speaking players would have no problem with terra. The only thing different is the support language - We have LOADS of german speakers online - and guess what! They speak german ingame. there will be people who understand.

Oh, and a lot of the french players can speak english a tad.

Just like a lot of english players can speak french.

Tratos
11-07-05, 23:43
After reading this my brain fucking hurts but....

Reaction to the planfile
Google Campaign? wtf?
Pops on rise, sounds good
Upgrade of wastes art = good
focus on stability over new features = good
an actualy deffinet answer on playershops although negative = good

Reaction to AD going
This doesnt really please me as i think AD runs/ran the french server brilliantly (had lots of fun there) but it does make scence to bin the server since it is failing and this makes Terra a proper international server (it should have support in english french and german tbh) but things i think KK needs to do for this to work well/at all before AD moves from the world of Neocron is thus:

Recruit new French GMs in all fields (EGM, QA, Support)
Recruit new French moderators with lead mod and sub community liason (like Hermes)
Run Pandore with both the KK and AD teams working with the server as a transition period
Secure a proper transfer of characters from Pandore to the other servers
The KK RP/Event team to get together and talk with AD at length about how they made the Pandore community happy with event ideas and inspiration.
Begin new event plans and such on the other servers
Transfer Pandore players
Then close pandore and reconfigure it.

Something extra
Although i cant speak much french at all/if any if i see a french player on Terra i will try and help out in any way i can as the french community did the same for me when i was there.

Hopefully i will see some of the Pandore RPers on Terra and we can get together amd get some RP moving fluidly across Terra.

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 23:43
In my opinion. there's a difference between opinion and an outright whinge ;)

You got a super opinion, and we... we whine? ok ok ^^ ==> (_o_) :)

naimex
11-07-05, 23:44
To be honest - a lot of the french speaking players would have no problem with terra. The only thing different is the support language - We have LOADS of german speakers online - and guess what! They speak german ingame. there will be people who understand.

Je ne sais pas parlez francais...*

*(I don´t understand french...)

I think that´s right :S ... very important when going to france... you usally get a new person to talk to that knows a different language :)

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:47
You got a super opinion, and we... we whine? ok ok ^^ ==> (_o_) :)

Couldn't you have sent that in a PM?

You really are just bitching though. for christs sake - if you have a point, make it and back it up. Maybe I'll pay attention.

Speedball
11-07-05, 23:47
To be honest - a lot of the french speaking players would have no problem with terra. The only thing different is the support language.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Relly spermy you'r amazing :D
Already played on venus / pandore and done other things than pvp ?
hahaha really...

Zelda
11-07-05, 23:48
A lot of person dislikes the idea that their neighbor don't speak the same language. Yes, you can tell me that in real life, it's the same situation. But Neocron stills a game, for relaxing ^^ They don't want to bother with communication's issues.

And, to be honest, language is not the only loss : events by AD were important too :p

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:49
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Relly spermy you'r amazing :D
Already played on venus / pandore and done other things than pvp ?
hahaha really...

I played on merc when R2K wandered over. I had nary a problem :)

I'm amazing.

A lot of person dislikes the idea that their neighbor don't speak the same language. Yes, you can tell me that in real life, it's the same situation. But Neocron stills a game, for relaxing ^^

And, to be honest, language is not the only loss : event by AD were important too :p

WOO! someone with a point.

Yeah - you'll always get intolerant arsewipes etc, The amount of times I see dickheads spouting "Stop speaking german FFS!" is annoying.

I'm actually agreeing with jesters idea of amalgamating the two populations and hiring some people to work in the same way AD's did.

It's not only a matter of language.
Have you played on Venus or Pandore ? Saw the disparition of Reza, his agent Monroe governing then the CA counsellor taking the power before dying and Monroe coming back with an army of warbots against the TT army ?
Do you really think the players who have realised this can come on terra and feel in the game they played for so long ?

Thats a good point - but I can't answer that - my suggestions there, take it or leave it - come to terra or don't.

bobleponge
Hopefully i will see some of the Pandore RPers on Terra and we can get together amd get some RP moving fluidly across Terra.

Impossible because terra, mars = CS server.

And 90% of RP players in pandore = bye bye KK TEAM.

[ edited ]

Njall

It's not only a matter of language.
Have you played on Venus or Pandore ? Saw the disparition of Reza, his agent Monroe governing then the CA counsellor taking the power before dying and Monroe coming back with an army of warbots against the TT army ?
Do you really think the players who have realised this can come on terra and feel in the game they played for so long ?

Shenyu Reza
11-07-05, 23:50
i can edit myself

Neally
11-07-05, 23:51
I played on merc when R2K wandered over. I had nary a problem :)

I'm amazing.

afaik, we aren't speak about outgoing clans on other servers

but about players (alone) buying teh box of teh NC

Tratos
11-07-05, 23:52

Not entirly true there is some RP on Terra behind the PvP you just have to look for us :)

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:53
afaik, we aren't speak about outgoing clans on other servers

but about players (alone) buying teh box of teh NC

I was asked if I had ever bothered to play on another server, I said yes, yes I did.

bobleponge
11-07-05, 23:54
Not entirly true there is some RP on Terra behind the PvP you just have to look for us :)

Some RP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait i go Laugh. I see you dont have play with Alchemic dream :cool: and YOUR rp stay at dead of reza hummm very impressionant good job.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:55

Please wait i go Laugh. I see you dont have play with Alchemic dream :cool: and YOUR rp stay at dead of reza hummm very impressionant good job.

That's about as accurate as me saying you were a wanker.

Not that I am, but you see my point? Then again - if you are, my point is null and void. :p

Why don't you sodding well try terra first?

Neally
I was asked if I had ever bothered to play on another server, I said yes, yes I did.

Sorry didn't follow :p

well, i played Pluto during 2 years, i'm french, and i've never been in Venus

i played Jupi, Saturn, uranus, Mars, terra

If my chars have to move, it will be on Terra

Jesterthegreat

and so, once again, its "my RP > your RP"

oh if i got a penny everytime a thread turned into that...

naimex
11-07-05, 23:56

now you´re not being fair, some people RP quite a bit....

but if we stand together we can repress them :p

nah, you meet a person or two once in a while roleplaying their characters.

you can play along on their roleplay when interacting with them or you can be yourself, they seem to work out a response suitable for their character even if you don´t roleplay during the conversation.

Spermy
11-07-05, 23:56
Sorry didn't follow :p

No probs - I just really didn't see the point that guy was making anyway... :angel:

and so, once again, its "my RP > your RP"

oh if i got a penny everytime a thread turned into that...

Arrr...

Seems to me they're being a tad elitist, don't you think? Hardly in a position to be so considering the circumstances.

Zelda
12-07-05, 00:00
[ edited ]

Yeah - you'll always get intolerant arsewipes etc, The amount of times I see dickheads spouting "Stop speaking german FFS!" is annoying.
It's not a question of intolerance, it's just communication.
is Nidhogg intolerant when he edits post for "wrong language" ?

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:01
No probs - I just really didn't see the point that guy was making anyway... :angel:

Arrr...

Seems to me they're being a tad elitist, don't you think? Hardly in a position to be so considering the circumstances.

thought its them thistime... its anyone who uses the excuse of RP.

anyone who RP's refuses to accept anything but their own form of RP as valid.

AD did more RP events, and had more flexibility for RP... this is true. but it doesnt mean there is no RP on Terra.

Spermy
12-07-05, 00:01
[ edited ]

Yeah I suppose, but as I said - there's plenty of room for a french comunity on terra - the german community don't seem to have any problem with it - and I can't see the french being any different.

Tratos
12-07-05, 00:02

Thanks O_o

I have played on Venus/Pandore for a long time which i think ammounted up to about 4-6 months of play look (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1839867&postcount=19)

Terra's RP is very much there and there are a fair few people who do roleplay there characters lives this is one of those moments in which i do agree with Jester dont claim "your RP > my RP" untill you atleast find our RP and bloody well try it.

Im sad to see AD go as Pandore is ran really well, i even try to offer my support ingame for help and RP to keep some french players interested but your attitude really makes me want to change my mind on my proposal but i wont as i'd like to see this game go somewhere instead of spout spam and pretty much the same message over and over again.

Give it a chance.

Neally
12-07-05, 00:02
[SIZE=1]

He's not, just following the rules, and we don't have to speak french here, there's a post about the New PlanFile #3 on the french forum.

Neally
12-07-05, 00:03
Thanks O_o

I have played on Venus/Pandore for a long time which i think ammounted up to about 4-6 months of play look (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1839867&postcount=19)

Terra's RP is very much there and there are a fair few people who do roleplay there characters lives this is one of those moments in which i do agree with Jester dont claim "your RP > my RP" untill you atleast find our RP and bloody well try it.

Im sad to see AD go as Pandore is ran really well, i even try to offer my support ingame for help and RP to keep some french players interested but your attitude really makes me want to change my mind on my proposal but i wont as i'd like to see this game go somewhere instead of spout spam and pretty much the same message over and over again.

Bob : [ edited ] /// Terra's RP is great too, the only problem for you is that it's in english.

Nidhogg
12-07-05, 00:05
Eventually I'm going to get tired of editing french-language comments and just prevent you from posting them for three days.

N

John Fib
12-07-05, 00:05
[ edited ]

Neally
12-07-05, 00:06
Eventually I'm going to get tired of editing french-language comments and just prevent you from posting them for three days.

N

It just can be understood that sexy frogs are frustrated if they post on the French Forum, they would also communicate with the English community about this *problem*

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:08
It just can be understood that sexy frogs are frustrated if they post on the French Forum, they would also communicate with the English community about this *problem*

a badly translated post by google or babelfish is better than a ban....

Zelda
12-07-05, 00:08
the german community don't seem to have any problem with it
They still have the choice between international server or one with their own language... :/

Tratos
12-07-05, 00:09
John Fibs Post Googled:

Hello has ttes the community, Pourquoi Pandora should accept what other servers one to refuse? German and English Communauter we play same plays and if I am not mistaken English server RP (1 slot) A already were to eliminate. Today the French-speaking person fights to preserve plays which remains single in his kind (same in its fattal error) and we want to keep our espris RP. I think that the PvP server will not be qque thing of good bus AD (alchic dream) were also to transmit which misses has KK, a kick in the ass has through the communauter Alors now you want to make a server PVP has the place of Pandora, eh well you will lose the players who to play on will terra bus Ca were only occasional... but we know all well KK and his weak marketing policy, and yes with a team as your one could not expect has better, now to be useful itself of Pandora to cover your incapaciter that does not astonish me dutout... P.S: KK still an effort and you will play with your team of 10 dev to the arms to break

EDIT: Fixed the waiters, hehe

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:10
waiter = server....

John Fib
12-07-05, 00:10
i'm sorry for my french post but my english is bad :/

Neally
12-07-05, 00:11
Bonjour a ttes les communauté,

Pourquoi pandore devrais accepter ce que les autres serveurs on refuser ?
Communauter allemande et anglaise nous jouons au meme jeux et si je ne me trompe pas le serveur RP anglais (1 slot) a deja étais eliminer.

Aujourd'hui les francophone se batte pour conserver un jeux qui reste unique en son genre (meme dans ses fattal error) et nous voulons garder notre espris RP.

Je pense que le serveur PvP ne sera pas qque chose de bon car AD (alchique dream) étais aussi la pour transmettre se qui manque a KK, un coup de pied au cul a travers la communauter ;)

Alors maintenant vous voulez faire un serveur PVP a la place de pandore, eh bien vous allez perdre les joueurs qui jouer sur terra car ca n'étais que occasionnel... mais nous connaissons tous bien KK et sa politique commercial débile :eek: , et oui avec une équipe comme la votre on ne pouvais s'attendre a mieux, maintenant se servir de pandore pour couvrir votre incapaciter cela ne m'étonne dutout...

P.S : KK encore un effort et vous jouerez avec votre equipe de 10 dev aux bras casser ;)

Translation = Hello dear community,

Why would Pandore accept what other servers didn't accept themself
both communities (English/German) play the same game and if i'm not wrong the 1 slot RP server has already been dismissed

Today frenchs are fightning to keep an unique game (even with Fatal Runtime Errors :p) and we want to keep our RP spirit.

I think the PvP server won't be anything good because AD was here and kicked off the community by its great supporting/RP

And now you want to do a PvP server instead of Pandore, eheh, well, you gotta loose a lot of players, because only frenchs who were playing on terra was occasional. But we all know Reakktor and its stupid marketing politics ;) And yeah with a team liek Reakktor we couldn't have expected anything better, but, taking pandore to covert your incapacity, doesn't really surprise me...

ps : keep it going and you'll be able to play with 10 Dev in one server :)

John Fib
12-07-05, 00:11
thx for translet :)

Njall
12-07-05, 00:14
You forget one thing : we're on the way to cancel our accounts... we can say what we really think now ;)

Terra's RP is great too, the only problem for you is that it's in english
Well... Lol ?
I have played on Terra.
I saw there RP... a very strange RP... I would say it was "red, green or yellow are dead".... why don't you make a pvp server of Terra ?

Shenyu Reza
12-07-05, 00:16
You forget one thing : we're on the way to cancel our accounts... we can say what we really think now ;)

Well... Lol ?
I have played on Terra.
I saw there RP... a very strange RP... I would say it was "red, green or yellow are dead".... why don't you make a pvp server of Terra ?

stfu keep u're LE noob ololol 11 :p

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:18
why don't you make a pvp server of Terra ?

turn pandore into an int server, with support in both english and french, and offer us the same char transfer most of us hope you will get... and i have no problems with that.

oh and make pandore a 4 slot... that way we can keep our chars, like you could keep yours if you came to terra.

Asurmen Spec Op
12-07-05, 00:19
I think the pvp server will bring NC down

Njall
12-07-05, 00:21
stfu keep u're LE noob ololol 11 :p
Stfu vile PKer ! ;)

turn pandore into an int server, with support in both english and french, and offer us the same char transfer most of us hope you will get... and i have no problems with that.

oh and make pandore a 4 slot... that way we can keep our chars, like you could keep yours if you came to terra.
I don't like 4 slots :/. Everyone have his own tradeskiller, it kills the economy (at least it's what I think ;) ).

Spermy
12-07-05, 00:23
I don't like 4 slots :/. Everyone have his own tradeskiller, it kills the economy (at least it's what I think ;) ).

Then why can i never find one when I need one? It's bloody annoying!

( I Play just one of my four slots - don't see the point of having yer own Tradeskillers.)

ZoVoS
12-07-05, 00:24
Stfu vile PKer ! ;)

u bastards, i saw the dam thread grow and grow and i coudlnt help coming back and reading it... ARGH never gona get any sleep, butt o be fair its the most active i have seen the fourm

have to agree here less slots are better, like pluto, it requiers more player interaction. i miss quinn/agent L

could always get your snizzel made when quinn was on :D

Neally
12-07-05, 00:25
Question to Nihdogg : Is there any chances for that the last French support get involved in other servers ? (become KK employess?)

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:26

its not a matter of what you like. you suggest that terra become PvP? fine by me. however i have 4 chars on there to transfer off... and there needs to be a server for them to go on. since the french people would avert their own server being deleted it is only fair that they accept other chars who dont wish to PvP.

if it happens to pandore i would expect you to be able to move all your chars to terra.

if it were to happen to terra i just ask for the same thing.

:edit: for the record - i have 4 combat chars and no tradeskillers.

Neally
12-07-05, 00:26
i miss quinn/agent L

could always get your snizzel made when quinn was on :D

So do i.

Neally
12-07-05, 00:27
its not a matter of what you like. you suggest that terra become PvP? fine by me. however i have 4 chars on there to transfer off... and there needs to be a server for them to go on. since the french people would avert their own server being deleted it is only fair that they accept other chars who dont wish to PvP.

if it happens to pandore i would expect you to be able to move all your chars to terra.

And....if you had an active life on Merc/mars/terra, your chars which got invlved into a pure RP server, have to face the PvP server ? :rolleyes:

ZoVoS
12-07-05, 00:27

hehe what happens if u play both terra n pandora then =P soz i just have to play devils advocate

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:28
And....if you had an active life on Merc/mars/terra, your chars which got invlved into a pure RP server, have to face the PvP server ? :rolleyes:

i dont really understand you there...

if pandore is to become a PvP server i would expect it to be possible to move all your chars to terra.

if terra were to (hyperthetically) become the PvP server instead... all i ask is the same thing.

:edit: @ above - then you dont need to move to pandore if you already play there. however if AD were to stay as pandore, and pandore were to be opened as a french / int RP server i would wish to move chars there, just like french would like to move chars out if they made a new RP server and closed pandore.

Tamyko
12-07-05, 00:29
[ edited ]

Neally
12-07-05, 00:30
i dont really understand you there...

if pandore is to become a PvP server i would expect it to be possible to move all your chars to terra.

if terra were to (hyperthetically) become the PvP server instead... all i ask is the same thing.

what i meant is

Terra = 4 slots all taken
Pandore = 2 slots all taken
Mercury = 4 slots, not all taken, but i won't go there
Mars = 1 slot taken

I can transfer my char yeah...but where :confused: they are just stuck in pandore in that case

Jesterthegreat
12-07-05, 00:30
[ edited ]