PDA

View Full Version : [Video]PK Movie

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 12:25
Seems noone is really making any PvP movies anymore these days, so figured I'd make one (and possibly more) for the fun of it. Don't mind the poor editing it was created in 1 hour + alot of encoding time grrr

PK movie (http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/pk1.wmv) [~106MB]

I made another movie but this time from a single OP fight, so if you're an old -uPs- or Pro member check it out...anyone else is free to watch as well of course but it's primarily aimed for the people in those two clans.

-uPs- OP movie

PS: You might have seen it before, but not with voices from TS/added music ;-)

-uPs- OP movie (http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/ups.wmv)

bobleponge
11-07-05, 13:21
In downloading :)

Riddle
11-07-05, 13:22
Cool,

Always like to see these PvP movies, will download when i get home ;)

canuma100
11-07-05, 13:32
Boring realy boring :o :o :o

bobleponge
11-07-05, 13:33

It's only fight yes, but you are an good fighter.

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 13:51
The title sort of reveals what's to be expected from the movie, what did you expect? Some kind of hollywood movie where the good guys defeats the bad guys? :lol:

canuma100
11-07-05, 14:01
The title sort of reveals what's to be expected from the movie, what did you expect? Some kind of hollywood movie where the good guys defeats the bad guys? :lol:

ähmm Yes and Coke Commercials

ok just a coke Commercial would be better But u cant have everything Right?

Asurmen Spec Op
11-07-05, 15:14
It was good, but one thing, was it all coloury or is my comp all wacky

[TgR]KILLER
11-07-05, 15:39
pk movies are boring in general rather have op war movies they at least have something to em..

oh and maybe fight good people next time because half of them don't even fight back.. that big tank with the cs is standing still.. the black pa pe @ mb was't even shooting he just tried to stealth in the end and died. or killing nibs @ crp..

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 16:01
It was good, but one thing, was it all coloury or is my comp all wacky
Try downloading k-lite mega codec pack, it shouldn't be like that

Scanner Darkly
11-07-05, 16:15
downloading

I use videolan http://www.videolan.org to play all .avis
and media player classic http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli to play .wmv

both really nice and SMALL players and much nicer than the horrible and resource hungry microsoft/real media alternatives

For minimum hassle you could encode in a standard divx or xvid tho :)

E: just tested with videolan works perfectly - dont bother downloading stupid codec packs....

E2: haha did you die in the end? that last fight was fairly skillful I admit - but did you pay all your other opponents at MB and CRP to fight badly? :D

Actually a pretty good pking spree there old boy, lucky you didnt run into any apu ppu teams :D (or did you just edit that bit out?)

Speedball
11-07-05, 16:33
Nice video and music fill good with it. But next time try to fight more people with skills :p

Philchow
11-07-05, 16:38
Nice video indeed, I'm trying to record one on Pandore but there's nobody. :(

$tormbringer
11-07-05, 17:08
How the fuck is he supposed to fight "skilled" people, if there aren't any left?

Speedball
11-07-05, 17:10
How the fuck is he supposed to fight "skilled" people, if there aren't any left?

Dunno, dont play much on terra / mars / mercury (a lot on pandore)

Nullvoid
11-07-05, 17:22
nice movie really, it's just a shame that the guys u killed can't seem to aim, or move unpredictably, or even move at all in some cases...perhaps you owning them taught them a lesson but somehow I doubt it :D

Xylaz
11-07-05, 17:41
great one

I was hoping for seeing some of spyware's actions though, but its awesome nonetheless.
And it seems almost too easy indeed, but i know that it feels different from the victim point of view :p

And actually i learned something from that video, movement looks *completely* different from what the other side see (remembering how u moved on my screen). Another server bug i guess, but its good to know how it works.

So, in summary, excellent movie.

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 18:30
I made a new movie but this time from a single OP fight, so if you're an old -uPs- or Pro member check it out...anyone else is free to watch as well of course but it's primarily aimed for the people in those two clans.

-uPs- OP fight (http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/ups.wmv) [~95MB]

PS: You might have seen it before, but not with voices from TS/added music ;-)

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 19:22
downloading.

anyone noteworthy in the vid (i dont know who the thread starter is even)?

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 19:33
downloading.

anyone noteworthy in the vid (i dont know who the thread starter is even)?
Hehe I doubt you'll know anyone in the vid since all clips are from merc/mars :D
As for me I play Morbid Angel/Carpe Diem/Spyware/Sir Crashalot on terra, it's just too boring there so I pk on merc/mars almost all the time I play

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 19:41
Hehe I doubt you'll know anyone in the vid since all clips are from merc/mars :D
As for me I play Morbid Angel/Carpe Diem/Spyware/Sir Crashalot on terra, it's just too boring there so I pk on merc/mars almost all the time I play

ah spyware. had some good fights with you on average joe on your tank and spy.

$tormbringer
11-07-05, 20:17
That vid brings back memories, I nearly was tempted to reactivate, but then I remembered why I left.

:|

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 20:32
very nice aim, very nice fps.

however. do one on terra. most peopl on terra wont stand there just turning in combat. we tend to use the keyboard and the mouse.

;)

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 20:37
very nice aim, very nice fps.

however. do one on terra. most peopl on terra wont stand there just turning in combat. we tend to use the keyboard and the mouse.

;)
Will 1000+ screenshots suffice? I never got into recording much of the fights on Terra since I didn't have a very powerfull PC when I used to pk there, instead I just took screenies.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 20:45
Will 1000+ screenshots suffice? I never got into recording much of the fights on Terra since I didn't have a very powerfull PC when I used to pk there, instead I just took screenies.

oh i know you could... i've duelled you, i know you're good :p

but really... all server talk apart... barring some of the people in pepper park almost everyone on that vid stood still or moved very slightly, while just turning.

Morganth
11-07-05, 20:48
Downloading them now...

Me and Tostino have started recording Paradox OP wars now, so you can expect a video of that at some point.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 20:49
Downloading them now...

Me and Tostino have started recording Paradox OP wars now, so you can expect a video of that at some point.

i have a few vids of paradox vs NC's Elite on CD... but i never got around to making them into a real movie.

Morganth
11-07-05, 20:55
i have a few vids of paradox vs NC's Elite on CD... but i never got around to making them into a real movie.

Well I never fought NC-E, but we have/will have videos of fights against U4N and SoldierZ eventually.

EDIT:

Got bored of the solo PvP video, but I really liked the OP fight (really wanna know what tracks you used for the music!!!), and it was ever sweeter to watch FF get owned, CA style (disclude U4N from that of course, seeing as they are mainly PP runners, the only true CA OP fighting clans were PAIN and -uPs-, lets face it). I've got a video of PAIN vs FF, taken from the FF perspective, but I think the people that need to see it have seen it :rolleyes:

$tormbringer
11-07-05, 21:27
[...]but I think the people that need to see it have seen it :rolleyes:

I haven't, I therefor demand a link.

Morganth
11-07-05, 21:30
I haven't, I therefor demand a link.

Well, I don't have a link anymore, and I doubt it is still on the FF FTP (which I can't remember the address of) for the taking.

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 21:31
really wanna know what tracks you used for the music!!!
#1 Rob Zombie - Dragula (Hot Rod Herman remix)
#2 POD - Alive

$tormbringer
11-07-05, 21:31
Sux. :<

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 21:37
shush you! :p

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 21:39
if i did a PvP movie it would be Gorillaz - 19-2000.

fast, but strangely chirpy ;)

that or Kyuss - Demon Cleaner.

loud and dirty :p

Morganth
11-07-05, 21:47
Might have to make my own PvP vid, just need to get the footage and find me some tracks to back it to (although you won't have the benefit of having my clans or my sexy voice being heard, can't let you know we are really calm and collected when we fight :p ).

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 21:49
heh. you should hear VENOM in combat.

theres 2 types of combat chatter.

1. the "i'm really into combat" calm, to the point combat only talk

2. the "i'm so fucking battered, wtf is going on, OMG get him! he's on half health AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" not so calm not so quiet, not so to the point chatter

:p

$tormbringer
11-07-05, 21:53
[...]2. the "i'm so fucking battered, wtf is going on, OMG get him! he's on half health AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" not so calm not so quiet, not so to the point chatter[...]

That would be me.

$tormbringer
11-07-05, 21:57
shush you! :p

OMG wtf flame!

It wasn't directed at your post, it was meant like this:

Well, I don't have a link anymore, and I doubt it is still on the FF FTP (which I can't remember the address of) for the taking.

n00b.

Edit: Duh, doublepost.

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 21:58
That would be me.

assuming you are who i think you are (which i'm fairly sure), i have never seen you on our vent.

seen your brother... but not you.

Morganth
11-07-05, 22:00
heh. you should hear VENOM in combat.

theres 2 types of combat chatter.

1. the "i'm really into combat" calm, to the point combat only talk

2. the "i'm so fucking battered, wtf is going on, OMG get him! he's on half health AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" not so calm not so quiet, not so to the point chatter

:p

I'd say that was pretty accurate for most clans really, you should have heard PAIN's vent, it was manic :lol: I'd hate to be on FF's comms though, all those people shouting "I'VE PARA'D HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!1111oneoneonetwofourninewtfggnore???" would drive me mad :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:02
I'd say that was pretty accurate for most clans really, you should have heard PAIN's vent, it was manic :lol: I'd hate to be on FF's comms though, all those people shouting "I'VE PARA'D HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!1111oneoneonetwofourninewtfggnore???" would drive me mad :rolleyes:

i was in PAIN.

transfered to PAIN on both my PE and my monk with buju and all the other CoC lads.

wasnt on the vent server during op wars though. i left early PAIN

Cor
11-07-05, 22:08
I enjoyed the pvp movie nice work but i could not make out what you have in your quickbelt i see the PE and thestamnia boost what are the drugs and the psi booster you use??

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:10
I enjoyed the pvp movie nice work but i could not make out what you have in your quickbelt i see the PE and thestamnia boost what are the drugs and the psi booster you use??

i would guess anti para drugs, the psi shield type thing is the hyb tl 10 heal.

$tormbringer
11-07-05, 22:13
assuming you are who i think you are (which i'm fairly sure), i have never seen you on our vent.

seen your brother... but not you.

I meant that I'm that way on coms in general during fights.

And no, I'm not who you think I am, because that would be Saiboku.

Although I'm not $tormbringer either.

;)

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:17
that would be Saiboku.

he was always secrative about who he was, thanks ;)

Morganth
11-07-05, 22:20
i was in PAIN.

transfered to PAIN on both my PE and my monk with buju and all the other CoC lads.

wasnt on the vent server during op wars though. i left early PAIN

It was BoC (if you were referring to the NC1 clan) or WoC (the NC2 clan), CoC is on another server :p

I never realised you were in PAIN, guess thats what you get for not sticking around.

Dargeshaad
11-07-05, 22:30
I would have thought it would go more like "I NEED REZZ AT ->insert location here<-!!!!!!!"

Morganth
11-07-05, 22:32
I would have thought it would go more like "I NEED REZZ AT ->insert location here<-!!!!!!!"

lol, although FF had enough PPUs to back up their PPUs, so rezzes would be easy at hand.

Although, judging from what lore has told me, I'd say FF were more likely to spam "Here comes Buju!!!!!". :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 22:38
It was BoC (if you were referring to the NC1 clan) or WoC (the NC2 clan), CoC is on another server :p

I never realised you were in PAIN, guess thats what you get for not sticking around.

i knew it was BoC... i was trying to remember what it became in NC2 :p

Morganth
11-07-05, 23:25
i knew it was BoC... i was trying to remember what it became in NC2 :p

hehehe :angel:

Jesterthegreat
11-07-05, 23:35
back when WoC were an avil ally killer clan (killing clans like credentes) the Crahn VENOM fought side by side with them.

when they moved over to PAIN alot of VENOM headed over too... before a couple of other NCATers came back and we reformed that.

that didnt last though... they remembered why they left in the first place :(

Morganth
11-07-05, 23:53
back when WoC were an avil ally killer clan (killing clans like credentes) the Crahn VENOM fought side by side with them.

when they moved over to PAIN alot of VENOM headed over too... before a couple of other NCATers came back and we reformed that.

that didnt last though... they remembered why they left in the first place :(

I remember now, we fought DarK for one of their member's rascist comment against Buju, and desperados for some other reason (I think a VENOM member requested it if my memory serves me correctly). Its coming back to me now, I remember talking to you, and you saying you are gonna stay VENOM as opposed to PAIN. Shame, you'd have enjoyed PAIN a lot more than NCAT I reckon :)

Freaky Fryd
15-07-05, 00:41
Very nice vids! The quality was great and I enjoyed them both!

Dargeshaad
15-07-05, 11:22
Movies taken down due to bandwidth issues. Close thread please.

Nidhogg
15-07-05, 11:32
Closed by threadstarter.

N