PDA

View Full Version : Remove PEs

hegemon
07-07-05, 00:01
As a reaction to the recent wave of whining, I'd like to suggest an alternative approach to the alleged unbalancing of the classes in Neocron.

Remove the PEs.

PEs are useless. They don't excel at any of the cooperative aspects of the game. A ppu buffed PE is not much different from a lone PE. A PE with a tank is as useful as a spy with a tank or two tanks or even two spies. Adding a PE to an OP fighting team gives at most a few seconds distraction to the other side and another corpse you trip on.

PEs are redundant. They don't do anything that any other class does better. The only exception being driving some of the combat vehicles, but a properly set up spy can do it almost as well.

PEs promote the loner mentality. This is supposed to be a cooperative game. PEs imagine that they should be equal to us who are playing the way it's meant to be played - in a team.

PE mentality gives the illusion that a lone person should be able to do everything. And when that hermit fails at that, he doesn't blame himself. He blames the environment and creates elaborate conspiracy theories.

PEs are the source of most of the whining. "hard to get woc", "can't kill a monk", "can't take an OP", "my spells fizzle", "drug flash is bad", "stealth blah." etc.

By removing the PEs we'd get rid of the majority of the whiners, reduce the code complexity of NC and further promote team play.

Remove the PEs.

Jesterthegreat
07-07-05, 00:03
As a reaction to the recent wave of whining, I'd like to suggest an alternative approach to the alleged unbalancing of the classes in Neocron.

Remove the PEs.

PEs are useless. They don't excel at any of the cooperative aspects of the game. A ppu buffed PE is not much different from a lone PE. A PE with a tank is as useful as a spy with a tank or two tanks or even two spies. Adding a PE to an OP fighting team gives at most a few seconds distraction to the other side and another corpse you trip on.

PEs are redundant. They don't do anything that any other class does better. The only exception being driving some of the combat vehicles, but a properly set up spy can do it almost as well.

PEs promote the loner mentality. This is supposed to be a cooperative game. PEs imagine that they should be equal to us who are playing the way it's meant to be played - in a team.

PE mentality gives the illusion that a lone person should be able to do everything. And when that hermit fails at that, he doesn't blame himself. He blames the environment and creates elaborate conspiracy theories.

PEs are the source of most of the whining. "hard to get woc", "can't kill a monk", "can't take an OP", "my spells fizzle", "drug flash is bad", "stealth blah." etc.

By removing the PEs we'd get rid of the majority of the whiners, reduce the code complexity of NC and further promote team play.

Remove the PEs.

isnt it amusing how people that bitch about "whiners" post things like this?

ah it takes all sorts to make the world go around i guess.

imper1um
07-07-05, 00:10
Lol...he took the words right out of my mouth. It's another corpse for the person I'm healing to trip over. Who cares? If someone wants to play PE, let them sign their death certificate. I don't care.

Darkana
07-07-05, 00:18
First post in a while that made me really laugh :lol: thanks hegemon!

isnt it amusing how people that bitch about "whiners" post things like this?

ah it takes all sorts to make the world go around i guess.:rolleyes:

Mechanicus
07-07-05, 00:20
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!
thats gold

its obviously a joke and i dont want any class removed but funniest part is there is like 1000% more good and valid reasons there than the delete monks argument

*queue sarcastic comment from jester and angry comment from eprodigy*

ZoVoS
07-07-05, 00:24
LETS REMOVE ALL CLASS's AND PLAY AS FLUFFY LIL KITTENS YAY

O_o

[TgR]KILLER
07-07-05, 00:40
don't even read further then the topic. but what about remove you ? :rolleyes:

Saiboku
07-07-05, 00:41
hegemon, u dont got it :p

to make such a fun-thread about pe's is kinda stupid, coz to be really good as a pe requires alot of skill...
to be good on a ppu, or with ppu support is so damn easy.

that is the point, why so many ppl dont like the ppu.
maybe u'll get it in the future, u can make sure, i believe in ya ;)

Dribble Joy
07-07-05, 00:51
You shouldn't be giving him the attention that this thread is clearly trying to attain, and I'm not going to give response to what is in all probability not something that the thread starter actually agrees with, and if they do, is merely trying to inflame the current forum atmosphere.

LiL T
07-07-05, 01:01

They excel in solo fighting a just as important to anygame as a team player..

Erm get a PE with self buffs etc with a PPU cast holyheal on them and a tank with a CS to constantly shoot the said PE in the face with the CS. Next buff the same PE with heat/haz resist 3 and holy S/D, same routine as befor holyheal and blast him, you will see a fairly big deference o_O Just because a PE can solo well and normaly uses his own healing abilitys don't mean a PPU's buffs mean nothing.

SPY can't use heavyweapons SPY can't use damage buff SPY won't be able to use rare melee weapons and gimps for shelter. In fact the PE and SPY are both very different, PE's are far from being redundant.

It sure does but some people like the challenge of fighting against everything and everyone.

It's not just PE players that are complaining SPY's TANKS and even some MONKS yes MONKS!

PE's need some love tbh like something special that only a PE can master *something to put him in this teamwork thing you keep talking about*

Nope you would just half the already low neocron population to the point of game death..

Asurmen Spec Op
07-07-05, 01:01
This is acually funny, but I doubt most of the people with the monk avatar want monks flat out gone

Selendor
07-07-05, 01:05
I'll change my sig right away! lol cmon guys have a sense of humour, its only a game after all.

I spent over a year doggedly sticking to my PE as my primary character, trying to get KK to improve him, make him more useful, all to no avail. Still, they are the coolest characters in the game, especially with their old avatars. And the best setup characters I have come accross in Neocron have been PE's.

Mechanicus
07-07-05, 01:07
lil t it was obviously a joke lol

your not too bright i can tell that

LiL T
07-07-05, 01:12
lil t it was obviously a joke lol

your not too bright i can tell that

And I'm suppose to read minds right ?

Mechanicus
07-07-05, 01:15
i can read minds?
wtf am i doing on the internet then?

eprodigy
07-07-05, 01:17
is this supposed to make us feel bad?

i forgot we are not allowed to want to fix a class that is not balanced, because it helps people that must really suck be good.. this is coming from the guy that refuses to duel anyone and will only hide behind ppus..

not a funny joke, not making any point other then that you're an idiot.

the end

Mechanicus
07-07-05, 01:23
right on queue

ZoVoS
07-07-05, 01:30
i think my sig says it all tbh

LiL T
07-07-05, 01:33
I respect people ingame who can back up their smack and fight without help but I really hate these people that hide behind there pet PPU's. So much so I joined the mercs so that I could walk freely right through their home and give them a good ganking. With good results so far -32 SL for the third time, I can avoid PPU's most times this way and have even ganked some of them right infront of plaza 1. Yes I still got to fix my SL but tbh I have not logged in for quite a while due to it being the same shit everyday.

numb
07-07-05, 01:57
I agree that this is not a funny joke. There is a geniune issue with PPU balance, and I believe this has even been noted as something to work on by KK (there is the current run cast nerf and also, I'm sure I saw mention of PPUs needing fixing in either the pvp or the plan file thread from Lupus [could be wrong, but it was someone official]).

I do have a sense of humour by the way, I just didnt pick up anything funny in this thread, seems to be more of a troll response to the PPU discussion.

Mechanicus
07-07-05, 02:04
-fix the heal healing all 3 hitboxes at the same time bug
-remove or lessen para
-slightly decrease the effect of S/D on other players
-make damageboost so it only allows the caster to do extra damage (and more than one person can cast it on the same target)
-readd the 5% malus apu and ppu had on each other

and ppus/monks are fixed as far as im concerned

zii
07-07-05, 02:11
Keep this thread running soley for amusement factors. The PE is dead. Long live the PE.

PS. Remove para.

Hoernerice
07-07-05, 02:20
eieiei. every class have his good and his bad sides. and i can say if u dont know how to use the good sides, dont cry and take a other class.

eprodigy
07-07-05, 02:26
i think my sig says it all tbh
your sig says Zovos Inc.. doesnt seem to be quite 'all'..

This is supposed to be a cooperative game.AKA I only fight with a PPU. I have a strong feeling the only reason you argue for the obviously (and STATED EVEN BY KK TO BE SO) unbalanced PPU is that you realize you'd have no reason to play the game if they were balanced and you had to fight someone fairly. IE: you'd die every time you leave a safezone. I have a hard time believing anyone would even team you considering i've never seen you do anything but insult anyone who has a differing opinion; except this time it isn't an opinion its fact.

ZoVoS
07-07-05, 02:58
your sig says Zovos Inc.. doesnt seem to be quite 'all'...
i ment advater u pedantic little man :D

gawd you ppl do make my life a missery i hopes u know that

:angel:

Mechanicus
07-07-05, 03:07
quite the hypocrit eprodigy

imper1um
07-07-05, 03:10
I'm all for the fluffey bunney changes.

eprodigy
07-07-05, 03:49
quite the hypocrit eprodigy
i dont think ive ever insulted anyone with different opinions BECAUSE of that, I only insult people who try to insult me and try to back up an opinion with "because" as their primary reason (or personal bias). Either way, saying PPUs arent unbalanced is not a factually defendable position, and the only thing you could say is that you think the game should be unbalanced, but thats not what anyone here seems to be saying.. and this guys first post claimed that PE's were class that only noobs played, proving only that the rest of his comments should be ignored.

Mechanicus
07-07-05, 04:00
actually you'll find i never make a claim without offering support and a potential solution

and your posts are very angry and contain a lot of generalised insults dircted at people/groups whos oppinions differ to your own

eprodigy
07-07-05, 05:33
only one i think of is calling monks skillless, and i retracted that to the fact it just requires less skill to be as good as a player of a different class with a lot more skill.

hegemon
07-07-05, 07:30
It's so fun to push the buttons on the angry people from the post-ironic generation.

eprodigy
07-07-05, 07:37
rofl what are you like 12 years old ?

hegemon
07-07-05, 07:47
rofl what are you like 12 years old ?

You're obsessed by me. You just can't control the urge to respond to evey thing I say. Even though I'm flattered by the stalking, I must regretably inform you that I'm not interested.

Jesterthegreat
07-07-05, 08:34
You're obsessed by me. You just can't control the urge to respond to evey thing I say. Even though I'm flattered by the stalking, I must regretably inform you that I'm not interested.

if you think everyone who replies to your posts is "obsessed" with you, maybe you shouldnt post?

eprodigy
07-07-05, 09:28
thats what happens every time when someone realizes everything they said was wrong, just admit it instead of making yourself look so immature..

numb
07-07-05, 10:26
It's so fun to push the buttons on the angry people from the post-ironic generation.

[snip]
/me must resist talking to condescending idiots.

Koshinn
07-07-05, 11:09
if you think everyone who replies to your posts is "obsessed" with you, maybe you shouldnt post?

Ok this avatar has got to stop. I used to glance at avatars to see who posted (yes I remember them). Can you at least use different colors for the no symbol or the text or something?? :mad:

MaGn0lia
07-07-05, 11:14
Ok this avatar has got to stop. I used to glance at avatars to see who posted (yes I remember them). Can you at least use different colors for the no symbol or the text or something?? :mad:

No no this is actually great, now they are the faceless sheep following the mass they actually are, it's like a ripple effect where you touch a body of water the whole body moves. I actually like them now, they are like lemmings, now just to make them jump off the cliff and have a happy life in neocron with all the mindless drones gone :D

Xeno LARD
07-07-05, 11:32
That one is so damn true.

I'm fine with my PEs though. No need to change em.

Original monk
07-07-05, 11:57
mhuahahahahahahhahaha :p

GG

ok lol :D

instead of removing classes lets add some classes: here's my favourite new class:

100 psi
100 dex
40 int
35 con
25 strenght

preferable imps: ds,psicore,sa,sf

tadaa: a hitech-riflerPPU with preferable weapons first-love and healing light :)

a tad bit overpowerd you say ?

CMaster
07-07-05, 12:54
I'd make a pistoler with slasher myself. but for the recoredL: EEEEWWWWW. Hmm, wait. No Way you could do riflies with that setup - you have to spilt your mere 40 int poitns between WEP and PSU.

Original monk
07-07-05, 13:05
then take 100 int 100 dex and 100 psi, its imaginary anyway lol :p

Apoc.
07-07-05, 13:11
Maybe some new classes would be in order :angel:

Exodiaz - PPU 89/64
Pabz- Tradeskill 4/63
Quid- Melee Tank /58*

THE_TICK!!!!
08-07-05, 09:14
hegemon, u dont got it :p

to make such a fun-thread about pe's is kinda stupid, coz to be really good as a pe requires alot of skill...
to be good on a ppu, or with ppu support is so damn easy.

that is the point, why so many ppl dont like the ppu.
maybe u'll get it in the future, u can make sure, i believe in ya ;) saiboku, i dont know ya but you need to rethink this reply, a PE is NOT that hard to play, a ppu is massivly hard to play, level, cap, WOC, make any money, get spells made, so on so forth...i wont say that your ignorant, just missinformed, course your reply might prove the former.

Rob01m
08-07-05, 09:17
Let's make a class that has 100 INT, 50 STR, 55 CON, 75 DEX, and 20 PSI. :D

Superbron
08-07-05, 09:41
Maybe some new classes would be in order :angel:
Yep, better to add some classes than to remove some of the existing

Sanzen
08-07-05, 09:57
everything is fine with ppu, everything is fine with Pe's. Pvp is very balanced atm, no need in changes.

numb
08-07-05, 10:05
Yep, better to add some classes than to remove some of the existing

If these classes are more powerful than monks, it'll be interesting to see how many of the people who love to play monks stay with their class if it starts getting a beating.

Jesterthegreat
08-07-05, 13:26
saiboku, i dont know ya but you need to rethink this reply, a PE is NOT that hard to play, a ppu is massivly hard to play, level, cap, WOC, make any money, get spells made, so on so forth...i wont say that your ignorant, just missinformed, course your reply might prove the former.

thats right.

near invunrability and the need to click your insta aim crosshair on an ally every 10 seconds is much harder than a PE's defences and keeping an aim with a reticle on an enemy the whole time

:lol:

Mechanicus
08-07-05, 13:50
a ppu has to keep a team of say, 3-5 people, sometimes more primed, s/d'd, healed, antiparaed, unpoison stacked, anti damageboosted, he has to pull off combat rezzes, he has to keep the called opponents paralysed and damageboosted and usually he has to call the targets himself, then on top of this he has to keep himself alive and worry about antibuffs/newb buffs and the rest, and has to keep moving so he doesnt make himself an easy target when all ppu spells are problematis to runcast, and some ppus are even expected to newb buff the antibuffed targets too, thats like 13-14 modules there IF he decides not to use group/sanctum spells, and a slot or 2 has to be used by psi modules also, thats a lot of module swiching in combat

a PE has to hit damageboost on an opponent (optional and its VERY easy to get it to over 40/min now) then just hold the trigger while you keep an insanely fast closing reticle over your opponent, even liberator is SO easy to aim now, maybe slap on a heal every 10-15 seconds or so and if all else fails a he can just pull the godmode trigger and whip out stealth to get away with almost no risk

numb
08-07-05, 14:06
So most op fights still have much less than 50% ppus now Mechanicus? I must admit I havent really been in an op fight for a while, but the last one I went to involved a ppu per one or maximum two people. And this was on both sides. That cant be that difficult can it?

Mechanicus
08-07-05, 14:12
if a clan fields 1 ppu between 2 people then their just bad ppus and the clan is fielding to many because the correct number wouldnt be able to get the job done, their also probally not watching their buffs very carefully and will go down fast to a well coordinated team, 1 ppu should be able to keep track of like 5 people, if a clan has good ppus it has a HUGE boost on the overall efficiency of the team, as not only can less ppus do a better job but the other ppus can play combat characters

im not claiming to be one of these amazing ppus as mine is lowish level )not onto heavy belts yet and has to drug to holy rez) and i havnt really played it that much but ive worked with people who pulled stuff like that off with ease

Selendor
08-07-05, 14:40
In my opinion you are both right, it takes skill to play a PE and it takes skill to play a PPU, you cannot argue one is more skilled than the other, as they are different types of skill.

As Mechanicus has explained, the PPU in an op war is incredibly busy, I've fought 5 hour battles on my ppu and been physically exhausted afterwards. You are literally casting/typing/item swapping every second.

But a PE firstly has to have a skilled setup, and then must choose how to combine his shooting skills with spell casting, and more recently, when to stealth and destealth.

My opinion on PE's has always been that they require a greater skill in general to play WELL than a Tank or an APU, which don't require such specialised setups and tactics.

Mechanicus
08-07-05, 15:34
i meant to say " a slot or 2 used by psi boosters" btw, not psi modules

Koshinn
08-07-05, 15:44
:p
a ppu has to keep a team of say, 3-5 people, sometimes more primed, s/d'd, healed, antiparaed, unpoison stacked, anti damageboosted, he has to pull off combat rezzes, he has to keep the called opponents paralysed and damageboosted and usually he has to call the targets himself, then on top of this he has to keep himself alive and worry about antibuffs/newb buffs and the rest, and has to keep moving so he doesnt make himself an easy target when all ppu spells are problematis to runcast, and some ppus are even expected to newb buff the antibuffed targets too, thats like 13-14 modules there IF he decides not to use group/sanctum spells, and a slot or 2 has to be used by psi modules also, thats a lot of module swiching in combat

Sorry, that's wrong. Primed is easy, 1 / 10 min. S/D is a pain and so is healing. If you have to anti-para or anti-db or anti-poison your teammates, you're just picking up their slack. They're lazy-ass cheap bastards, tell them to buy anti drugs, that's what they're for. Yes you can, but should you? no. Stop making life hard on yourself. Combat rezzes? That should only be done with multiple PPUs around, and if you have more than a couple PPUs healing everyone should be easy. Keeping opponents paralyzed? Remove parashock tbh, but melee tanks can do just as well. DB your opponents? You said it yourself, PEs should be doing that. Every class has to worry about anti-buff and noob-buffing. Believe it or not PEs get anti-buffed too. :p All in all, you're assuming your team is dumb as shit and standing still and you have to do all the work. If you have a skilled team (as you're imply the PPU is), half of this work load should be gone, if not more.

a PE has to hit damageboost on an opponent (optional and its VERY easy to get it to over 40/min now) then just hold the trigger while you keep an insanely fast closing reticle over your opponent, even liberator is SO easy to aim now, maybe slap on a heal every 10-15 seconds or so and if all else fails a he can just pull the godmode trigger and whip out stealth to get away with almost no risk
Ok, Pe has to damage boost, shoot, shelter, deflector, longbuff self (PPUs dont longbuff PEs mid-fight), heal and stealth. Then PEs have to coordinate noobbuffing by either timing or using APUs. PEs have to take anti-shock and anti-db drugs because let's face it, PPUs won't do that for you. Maybe on an APU or a tank, but not a PE. Guess what, that's about as hard as a PPU. OMG. Except in a frantic situation, PEs have trouble attacking one target because losing lock is very easy in a crowd, while PPUs just have to target them for a moment.

As I said a lot earlier, playing a PPU isn't the hardest thing in the game, but it does have the most pressure, everyone relies on PPUs because they're too important in a team. Importance != harder to play.

Selendor
08-07-05, 16:47
For me it would be a question of context. I think that in an Op war, PPU's take the most skill to play. The way you describe a PE's role is to me the same if he was solo PKing.

When we talk about making decisions in an op war, then all classes need skill for that, its more about the player than the character he's controlling.

A PE is still the least needed class at an op war, he works like a Spy, but not quite as dangerous. Thats why I always hoped KK would make vehicles easy for PE's to use while still being able to shoot a weapon well.

LTA
08-07-05, 17:14
if a clan fields 1 ppu between 2 people then their just bad ppus and the clan is fielding to many because the correct number wouldnt be able to get the job done

Big assumption

I used to keep my small team alive but hell if one turned around and said shall i log my ppu i was like hell yeah, 2 ppus is better than 1 as 8 ppus is better than 2 i got tired of having to chomp boosters cast the same buff on 5 people chomp some more boosters, dmg boost heal shelt def chomp more boosters.
More ppus were always a relief

THE_TICK!!!!
08-07-05, 17:19
thats right.

near invunrability and the need to click your insta aim crosshair on an ally every 10 seconds is much harder than a PE's defences and keeping an aim with a reticle on an enemy the whole time

:lol: AHA, i knew you couldn't resist my friend, but your PARTIAL responce doesn't cover all i said, and as far as insta aim, yea its a box not a reticule, but try aiming at a covey of monks, or tanks or PE'S for that matter when your in an op fight, PLUS, watching your own buffs, watching for anti buffs, and listening to everyone ask for something... its not easy there spanky :) as a fighting char, all you have to do is keep your buffs up and make sure you got enough ammo ( hehe) and go kill peeps.. As you well know i have a char of every class, hmm more than one of each, and ppu is the hardest in my opinion.

Mechanicus
08-07-05, 18:22
:p
Sorry, that's wrong. Primed is easy, 1 / 10 min. S/D is a pain and so is healing. If you have to anti-para or anti-db or anti-poison your teammates, you're just picking up their slack. They're lazy-ass cheap bastards, tell them to buy anti drugs, that's what they're for. Yes you can, but should you? no. Stop making life hard on yourself. Combat rezzes? That should only be done with multiple PPUs around, and if you have more than a couple PPUs healing everyone should be easy. Keeping opponents paralyzed? Remove parashock tbh, but melee tanks can do just as well. DB your opponents? You said it yourself, PEs should be doing that. Every class has to worry about anti-buff and noob-buffing. Believe it or not PEs get anti-buffed too. :p All in all, you're assuming your team is dumb as shit and standing still and you have to do all the work. If you have a skilled team (as you're imply the PPU is), half of this work load should be gone, if not more.

Ok, Pe has to damage boost, shoot, shelter, deflector, longbuff self (PPUs dont longbuff PEs mid-fight), heal and stealth. Then PEs have to coordinate noobbuffing by either timing or using APUs. PEs have to take anti-shock and anti-db drugs because let's face it, PPUs won't do that for you. Maybe on an APU or a tank, but not a PE. Guess what, that's about as hard as a PPU. OMG. Except in a frantic situation, PEs have trouble attacking one target because losing lock is very easy in a crowd, while PPUs just have to target them for a moment.

As I said a lot earlier, playing a PPU isn't the hardest thing in the game, but it does have the most pressure, everyone relies on PPUs because they're too important in a team. Importance != harder to play.

sounds like youve been playing with some lazy ppus, last thing i'd want is my team drugflashed from all the anti drugs theyve taken (and antidrugs are expencive while the spells are free to cast also) and all of them concentrating on noob buffing/dbing/shocking instead of fighting

as far as im concerned good ppus should do ALL these support jobs while the combat classes just fight

eprodigy
08-07-05, 19:43
i think in op wars ppu may actually require some thinking but most ppus i see just run around randomly healing people or throwing up a shield on them so I don't know how much ability that takes. And in an op fight both sides always have ppus so the balance problems dont stand out as much... but its still not even in that context, its that everyone's fighting with an apu or ppu and of course they're pretty balanced compared to themself but its still stupid :wtf:

In terms of pvp outside op wars, in.. MB or NC or CRP etc, ppu'ing is dead easy, they have a small area, not many fighters to watch (1-3?), and they really just need to heal during the fight (and/or paraspam/dbspam in most cases, no matter how many more they have then the enemy). AND it is the area in which you will notice their unbalanced nature the most because your not just fighting other people of the same class and/or people that also have PPU's.

No matter how much skill it takes to play it doesn't mean they should be allowed to unbalance pvp so considerably, and a solution for this doesn't need to be a nerf, but a good solution would make having a ppu in op war or any pvp optional, giving a choice 'should i log my ppu or my tank/pe/spy?'

Jesterthegreat
08-07-05, 20:00
:ptell them to buy anti drugs, that's what they're for.

no no.

if someone complains about para then the answer is anti drugs. if the people who support para have their friends para'd, they dont use anti drugs... they rely on PPU's.

its the difference between their attempt at justifying para, and the reality (which is the answer to a PPU, is your own PPU)

:edit:
AHA, i knew you couldn't resist my friend, but your PARTIAL responce doesn't cover all i said, and as far as insta aim, yea its a box not a reticule, but try aiming at a covey of monks, or tanks or PE'S for that matter when your in an op fight, PLUS, watching your own buffs, watching for anti buffs, and listening to everyone ask for something... its not easy there spanky :) as a fighting char, all you have to do is keep your buffs up and make sure you got enough ammo ( hehe) and go kill peeps.. As you well know i have a char of every class, hmm more than one of each, and ppu is the hardest in my opinion.

my monk is a PPU.

as i have said on the forums before i fully supported a city raiding force within 10 mins of lomming to PPU. thats primes, SD's, heals, anti para's (perminantly... copbots), anti DB's and rezzes when the odds just got too great.

PPU's are easiest to play... however it changes in a team. i wouldnt say a PPU is easy to use in a big war... but it is far from as hard as the monk fanbois claim.

No matter how much skill it takes to play it doesn't mean they should be allowed to unbalance pvp so considerably, and a solution for this doesn't need to be a nerf, but a good solution would make having a ppu in op war or any pvp optional, giving a choice 'should i log my ppu or my tank/pe/spy?'

Quoted for truth.

Kazuya
09-07-05, 03:46
pes rocks and exept hybs and apu+ppu team they can kill all :o

Apoc.
11-07-05, 00:01
pes rocks and exept hybs and apu+ppu team they can kill all :o

Omg your KOS

ZoVoS
11-07-05, 00:05
Omg your KOS
aint wee all KoS apoc. :P