PDA

View Full Version : Click2Pay

Leebzie
05-07-05, 17:19
How long do these guys take to email back ?

Ive got to do some administration of my C2P accounts before reactivating neocron. See I was paying for 2 accounts at a time, off two different C2P accounts (I mean supposevely by C2P's guidelines im not 'meant' to have 2 accounts, but it actually set itself up that way O_o)

Anyway both were cancelled a few months back (been ill, had a lot of IRL things suddenly take over) but now im feeling like 'yay neocron' again so I go to reactivate and dont find any sort of, nice reactivation buttons, but a message telling me I have to email C2P... ok well, fair enough, its ridiculous hassle to give someone your money but hey...the pull of neocrack drove me on

So I check my C2P accounts quickly for any sort of quick 'resubscribe to subscription' options. nope, nothing. And then I go to do the administration (Switching 1 card over the 1st account, cancelling 2nd acc, and removing an old card from the 1st acc) but nothing. nothing but 'email service@click2pay.com'

Oh great... So now im sitting here, waiting to see what they say about the administration I have to do alone... Then what do I ask when I say 'hey, i wanna play neocron again, resubscribe me, yo!' ???

Seriously. its just STUPID that you cant administer your own accounts !

:mad: *annoyed from the word 'go'*

Just great. btw hi everyone. bet everyone forgot me :p

Leebzie
05-07-05, 18:02
Total screw up, they say that I have outstanding payments (how can this be, I never had the gametime for them, and the subs cancelled ?) So I cant close the one account to move the card to the other... arhghg...

Just had a look @ PBC... nothing there can help me

To hell with it. *might* bother 2moro...

Tratos
05-07-05, 18:07
Welcome back, i remember the forum name but never met you :)

Anywhom i had to change a bunch of CC details with C2P earlier this month i sent an e-mail to account@neocron.com asking how i change them as the C2P site is quite useless for these matters, the NC support team replied within 18 hours (there was night during this time) and asked me some detials like my account name and such then said theyd sort C2P for me, the next day i had an e-mail sitting in my inbox from C2P saying KK had contected them and i would be billed for the alternate CC from that point.

I was quite pleased with the speed of service considering the amount of whining that comes from people using support, so my advice is e-mail KK and see if they can sort it for you.

Thanks to the KK support btw, good service! :)

EDIT: You posted again before i posted this, hope you can give this method a try today.

Redburn
05-07-05, 21:01
How long do these guys take to email back ?

Ive got to do some administration of my C2P accounts before reactivating neocron. See I was paying for 2 accounts at a time, off two different C2P accounts (I mean supposevely by C2P's guidelines im not 'meant' to have 2 accounts, but it actually set itself up that way O_o) :p

Hmmm....... C2P's guidelines say you can't have more then one NC account on a C2P account?? or is it two C2p accounts??

I have four NC accounts on one C2P account, had five but gave one away.

On emails, I did have a problem in the begining with email where they wouldn't go thru (C2P's to me) had to setup a hotmail account just to receive email from C2P. I might as well call them using the 800 number if your in the US, matter of fact I haven't received any C2P emails on payment being made on my accounts?

Skeet
05-07-05, 21:08
yo my man if this helps any, it was pretty fast fo me, those playboys hit me up with an e-mail then called me up, we shot the shit for a bit, they cool has hell yo.

naimex
06-07-05, 00:38
I sent in a mail the other day hoping they had figured out how to take money from a visa card.

i received 6 mails saying my account would remain closed cuz i apparently owed 10Tacle money...

then an hour later i got 3 mails that my subscription was reactivated...

it took 5 months from the first mail to the second mail, and no action happened until the second mail, whereafter i got 6 mails saying nothing would be done, only to 1 hour later be told in 3 mails that its all been fixed...

Im never going to understand the logic of c2p but atleast my account is working again...

paolo escobar
06-07-05, 03:35
Ok if you are using click2pay it is impossible to be in a situation where u owe click2pay money. The neocron subscription service is based on a pre-pay system nomatter which payment method u use, credit card or debit card.

Once you subit ur payment, it is C2P's jobs to attempt to take a payment based on the bank/card details you have provided.
Only if it successful and payment is made and confirmed should they then move on to activating your neocron account.

If payment fails for whatever reason then they shouldnt not activate/reactivate ur account.
Thus it is not possible for you to play neocron without paying, if it does occur then it is entirely the fault of click2pay.

Seemingly it is C2P's policy to send out these mails informing the recipient that they owe money. Just another questionable business practice that C2P uses. I would h8 to think if, or worse still.... how many ppl have been bamboozled into paying more money to click2pay.

I still maintain that Click2Pay is a shit company, a total joke.
To begin with i didnt believe that they were that bad and i thought that ppl were maybe making a mountain out of a mole hill. But after my experiences with them i can safely say that CLICK2PAY really are that bad, AND WORSE

Tyranny
06-07-05, 10:43
Exactly what Paolo said.

So much so that both my accounts are now PBC. Quick Simple and never had a problem with PBC since I been back. Was a pain in the ass with the cold turkey waiting 2-4 days for initial payment to be approved, but I had waited over a week for C2P to sort their shit out which they didn't (including calls to C2P in Germany).

Leebzie
06-07-05, 10:55
Ok if you are using click2pay it is impossible to be in a situation where u owe click2pay money. The neocron subscription service is based on a pre-pay system nomatter which payment method u use, credit card or debit card.

I thought this too, but they say I need to get clearance to remove an outstanding debt. Also, apparently I now have to pay a 'license fee', which is what exactly ? (I've already got a copy of the game and paid for it once). Its 8 Euro on one account and 16 on the other. And then id have to pay my first monthly aswell. Costing over 40 euro total :( (Costing about 25 for the one account, and just over 15 on the other... Of course, I have considered just activating one of the accounts.)

I spoke with C2P for almost half an hour trying to come to some sort of conclusion. I suggested everything I could think of and eventually my thoughts were 'Right, can we not just totally cancel the accounts, and ill sort it out' but apparently "that will cause all sorts of problems"... yea, but the situation isnt exactly perfect as it is. I.E they wont reactivate the NC service ? They said it was reakktor I was meant to contact , but then, why does the NC site tell me to mail service@click2pay.com ?

Sadly, this doesnt really matter anymore... I loved neocron a lot, and *still*, 2 and a half years after starting, tell everyone how great it is...

But im finding a new MMO instead, (rather than have to pay almost 25 Euro extra, id rather get something new for my money) - No, this is not an 'im quitting' thread... just inactive for a while, as I've been the past few months really. I could never 100% quit neocron :D. But PLEASE sort out your payment providers, so the next time I come back for my neocrack, I dont find all these complications*.

C2P worked perfectly for me the first time round... but if they're not going to make it easy for me to hand over my money... ill hand it over elsewhere (sorry :()

*Its not that they *couldnt* be sorted, but I cant be going through all the waiting, talking, and emailing - and does anyone really think that I should have to ?

*sighs* :(

Jesterthegreat
06-07-05, 13:37
welcome back :p

unfortunatly you will have to get them to see reason... as any threat of legal action (which would be pointless... but might have worked as a scare tactic) can be avoided by them by saying "ok you dont owe us anything. oh btw we reserve the right to refuse anyone service. laters."

i'd try talking to account@neocron.com as well as C2P.

:edit: i got an idea... get some people from C2P to play the game... they will soon wonder why they are part of this and sell their 10T shares, allowing us to have a real payment service! hurrah!