PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of July ;)

Dr Strange
05-07-05, 04:30
For all us Americans, happy 4th. Enjoy your cookouts and try not set anything ablaze with fireworks ;p

Demental
05-07-05, 04:59
I set my arm on fire with vodka and a bottle rocket... oops? :D

Clive tombstone
05-07-05, 07:57
as a PSA from here in San Diego, Please when using M80's(or other little explosives), PLEASE refrain from throwing the little buggers near (or god forbid, UNDER) cars.

Im serious, this is how my buddy lost his last car. It wasnt funny.

Be safe and have a happy 4th

Opar
05-07-05, 08:37
Yeah, I hope you enjoy celebrating booting us out of your country.... we could of been so good together :( :p

Hehe, have a nice time, and , uhh.... enjoy the fireworks!

eprodigy
05-07-05, 08:55
yay i love my sparklers

naimex
05-07-05, 11:29
itīs now the 5th of July, and my dad turned 50 yesterday (on the 4th of july :p)

Spermy
05-07-05, 12:30
Yeah, I hope you enjoy celebrating booting us out of your country.... we could of been so good together :( :p

Hehe, have a nice time, and , uhh.... enjoy the fireworks!

Kinda missed point - They are us! They just we just kicked some of us out! It's the flipping native americans country! And we stole it!... We being the British, but in our defence - I don't see the american government giving it back - Don't close the thread if I got political Mod types, Just edit my post :p

Just making a point.

Jesterthegreat
05-07-05, 13:37
They are us!

they were. they sure as hell arent now.

they can't even spell colour :p

Dr Strange
05-07-05, 13:52
It's color, and armor ;p

Don't get me started on the whole saber/sabre thing heh..

Either way it means the same thing, only people that nitpick it are grammar teachers

Dribble Joy
05-07-05, 14:45
Who would have guessed that this thread would quickly become a US vs UK/rest of world mud slinging contest :rolleyes:.

Comie
05-07-05, 15:16
Kinda missed point - They are us! They just we just kicked some of us out! It's the flipping native americans country! And we stole it!... We being the British, but in our defence - I don't see the american government giving it back - Don't close the thread if I got political Mod types, Just edit my post :p

Just making a point.

besides it was an unfair cos fight you guys cheated, we were fighting the french at the time... i say we have doover (send the cornish in first!!!) and we'll see who wins this time mwhahaha!

Jesterthegreat
05-07-05, 19:25
i say we have doover

wtf is a doover?

Spermy
05-07-05, 20:10

wtf is a doover?

One of those america "spellings"... :p

or perhaps... dover?

Not really sure... but if it IS dover... what the hell do the cornish have to do with it? O_o

Jesterthegreat
05-07-05, 20:11
i assume its some kind of fight from the context. but who knows? (certainly not us brits :p)

Spermy
05-07-05, 20:17
i assume its some kind of fight from the context. but who knows? (certainly not us brits :p)

Careful - If we agree too often, it could be considered the "cool" thing to do... :p

C'mon kids! Everybody agree with us! Because if you aren't with the "in" crowd, then you're nothing! :rolleyes:

nobby
06-07-05, 13:53
American Pricks on Halo 2 make me want to hang myself :p