PDA

View Full Version : Do-it-all VHC PE

CMaster
04-07-05, 16:22
This is a PE that can take all seats in any vehicle, admittdely with some repoking in between (which he can do himself). Can also fight on own two feet, admittledly not as well as a pure HC PE, being quite a bit slower and lacking the PSU. Drugs need for advanced assault glider, DoY bomber, DoY carrier and for using the TPC. (BTW, I know the con setup is pretty bad).

Zeninja
04-07-05, 17:00
One question : why are you using so much hightech combat (tc) ?

CMaster
04-07-05, 17:56
For TPC and Rhino guns. Ah, I see - the HC booster spell gives +4 in the second one - I specced so that rhino could be gunned without buffs (it leads to nasty zoning problems, otherwise.

vashtyphoon78
05-07-05, 07:20
wowz0rz i might have to remake my PE fo that shiz O.O very nice setup

ArthurDent2k
11-07-05, 10:09
Nice setup...won't actually try it cause one char needing to swap imps is just enough for me but...well thought,nice really

Superbron
11-07-05, 10:52
Nice setup indeed. I also hate swapping imps, but I guess that's the most efficient way to play a pe.

Sanctity
10-09-05, 16:43
Bleh that is exactly War Ensemble's setup (My freshly transferred from Pandore to Terra PE).

It's a good setup if you're in a big op-warring clan (troop carrying, hit and run tactics), but if you plan on hunting alone, forget about the flying vhc's and give the keys to your spy/monk. The Heavy Scorpion alone is enough to deal extensive damage and quickly dispose of a NEXT epic jeep. Heck, you can always use an AT troop carrier if you still want to transport people.

The lack of effectiveness in actual fighting situations (anywhere else than in the wastelands) is also a major issue, making the char quite dependant.

It's my favorite character though, I just need to find myself a good clan with enough op PVPers on Terra o_O or, I'll just make him a full-fledged HC PE.

Edit: Only thing that differs is that I use a Special Rigger's Interface instead of the Construction Chip 3 in flying VHC Pilot mode, and use a PA 2 to activate it (Dex Bonus), which I consider as my Pilot Suit ^^