PDA

View Full Version : Heh, serves me right

Dr Strange
04-07-05, 05:36
So like, I go to login for some pvp right

Hadn't logged in, in a little over a week or so

Log into Terra, and all my characters are deleted. None there, zip, nadda, nothing. Only one person from my clan had access to the account, so yea that figures eh

Yay, time to start completely over with not one item or cash to my name

Koshinn
04-07-05, 06:02
Ouch, that sucks! What'd you lose in terms of items and what level characters?

Tostino
04-07-05, 06:06
Damn... I don't even like you and I feel bad for you :(.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 06:20
Sorry to hear that strange :(
If you need me to cst you any items just PM me

ps:
and yes in a ironic statement I did want him to quit.. but well, im a hypocritical bastage

Dr Strange
04-07-05, 06:27
Capped CST/Driver
Capped Melee Tank
Capped Droner
Near-capped Hacknet Spy

As for items and cash, I cant even begin to count heh..I know there was at least 5 or 6 mil on my tank with a few more floating between my others, your standard MC5's and asorted rares.

Ironically, it gives me a little something to do until the PvP server is established.

Would like to catch the buddy of mine who deleted it all though ;p

*edit* No this is not an I quit thread, I just found it amusing I got jacked for all my stuff

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 06:29
Would like to catch the buddy of mine who deleted it all though ;p Give me the body when you done my necrophiliac urges are kicking in
Also, when I first was playing NC, I started with a tank, cant rember his name anymore but when I was about /40ish not much but it was alot to me, my bastard friend deleted him.
I know its nothing like what happened to you, but at the time it was major for me.
People who do that are bitches
Kill em all
******** their bodies
eat them

edit: wtf I got censored :/

eprodigy
04-07-05, 06:30
wow you played all the classes that dont need skill! next make a monk!

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 06:33
wow you played all the classes that dont need skill! next make a monk! hey droning is fun :/
and this honestly isnt the place for anti monk things, I hate monks as much as you, but still this isnt the place

eprodigy
04-07-05, 06:43
hey droning is fun :/
and this honestly isnt the place for anti monk things, I hate monks as much as you, but still this isnt the place
i didnt say they werent fun.. and it was just a friendly suggestion like Tivo..

"based on the classes you've played ... you may also like "Monks"."

Dr Strange
04-07-05, 06:45
wow you played all the classes that dont need skill! next make a monk!

For the record, I am and never was one of the types that considers themselves "skilled" at PvP in NC. I find the PvP to be fun, I enjoy it. I never said I was good at it.

I played what classes I enjoyed, and could play realistically. Low frame rates kind of suck the fun out of any class that uses a gun for me, so I went with what was fun, and what I could actually use to contribute in a fight.

And ironically, I agree with you on monks. I've played both APU, PPU and even tried a hybrid. They can be fun but in my opinion they hinder battle and are overpowered.

But don't hijack this into a monk debate ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 06:45
i didnt say they werent fun.. and it was just a friendly suggestion like Tivo..

"based on the classes you've played ... you may also like "Monks"." Oh. I thought it was more a sarcastic remark..

Wow im being more of a prick then usual

eprodigy
04-07-05, 06:47
For the record, I am and never was one of the types that considers themselves "skilled" at PvP in NC. I find the PvP to be fun, I enjoy it. I never said I was good at it.

I played what classes I enjoyed, and could play realistically. Low frame rates kind of suck the fun out of any class that uses a gun for me, so I went with what was fun, and what I could actually use to contribute in a fight.
for the record, thats not an excuse :angel: if we all went to classes that didnt require skill just because we sucked the whole game would be monks!.. oh fuck that already happened....

Oh. I thought it was more a sarcastic remark..

Wow im being more of a prick then usual
actually it really was good call

And ironically, I agree with you on monks. I've played both APU, PPU and even tried a hybrid. They can be fun but in my opinion they hinder battle and are overpowered.

But don't hijack this into a monk debate ;)
bingo and sorry i tend to do that because theres nothing else interesting to talk about related to NC...

EDIT: obligatory "sorry to hear about your stuff", as long as you dont claim you were hacked

Jesterthegreat
04-07-05, 08:00
shows you who your mates are eh?

be thankful this is the kinda game you can cap in days (or hours if ya wanna play a PE)

Dr Strange
04-07-05, 08:32
shows you who your mates are eh?

be thankful this is the kinda game you can cap in days (or hours if ya wanna play a PE)

True

Though I'm spoiled a little by GW, can cap that in like a day, two at most

Think I'll try something new, like a Pistol PE (had one before, sucked with it but it was fun)

Mr Friendly
04-07-05, 08:36
lotta ppl learn the hard way =/

NEVER give ur accnt details to neone unless u know them in real life.

Ever heard the phrase: "Evil sometimes has a pretty face." ? ;)

eprodigy
04-07-05, 09:04
at least he couldnt log your chars and humiliate you

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 09:22
lotta ppl learn the hard way =/

NEVER give ur accnt details to neone unless u know them in real life.

Ever heard the phrase: "Evil sometimes has a pretty face." ? ;) and even if you know them in Real life, becareful

One of my good RL friends was really pissed today, I had to change my accounts passwords and email

eprodigy
04-07-05, 09:23
and even if you know them in Real life, becareful

One of my good RL friends was really pissed today, I had to change my accounts passwords and email
once i told my friend the passcode to my knife box and he tryed to stab me!

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 09:24
once i told my friend the passcode to my knife box and he tryed to stab me! Er...
Thats some odd friends :)
though mine are odd too
My friends never really fucked with my knife collection...
oh and can I borrow your avatar pic?

eprodigy
04-07-05, 09:26
Er...
Thats some odd friends :)
though mine are odd too
My friends never really fucked with my knife collection...
oh and can I borrow your avatar pic?
yeah most of my friends are just out on parole though so sometimes i dont get to see them

YES please do. spread the word

Superbron
04-07-05, 11:32
So like, I go to login for some pvp right

Hadn't logged in, in a little over a week or so

Log into Terra, and all my characters are deleted. None there, zip, nadda, nothing. Only one person from my clan had access to the account, so yea that figures eh

Yay, time to start completely over with not one item or cash to my nameMan, that sucks!

Original monk
04-07-05, 12:40
1 person had acces ?

.. chop of he's fingers

naimex
04-07-05, 12:52
1 person had acces ?

.. chop of he's fingers

Screw fingers, chop of Mr. Winky, then he won´t have anything to use his fingers on.

RogerRamjet
04-07-05, 12:52
Harsh shit going on there.

PS Asurmen and Eprogidy, I hope you remember what happened the last time a "remove" something logo caught on :p

Dr Strange
04-07-05, 13:00
1 person had acces ?

.. chop of he's fingers

Yea, I know, "stupid" mistake. It was a mutual thing, since we didn't have alot of tradeskillers in the clan, we relied on like three of us to do specific things. So if we needed an emergancy poke in the middle of the night, I could log onto my buddies account and use his poker to help another clanmate, and vice versa. I had a capped CST/Driver that could build and drive anything, as well as repair anything (hence the sharing)

*shrug* find it funny actually, i mean i just log in like once a week to pvp for 30 minutes, the pvp server and client fixes are the only things keeping me playing in hopes they come through.

Crest
04-07-05, 13:15
Yea, I know, "stupid" mistake. It was a mutual thing, since we didn't have alot of tradeskillers in the clan, we relied on like three of us to do specific things. So if we needed an emergancy poke in the middle of the night, I could log onto my buddies account and use his poker to help another clanmate, and vice versa. I had a capped CST/Driver that could build and drive anything, as well as repair anything (hence the sharing)

*shrug* find it funny actually, i mean i just log in like once a week to pvp for 30 minutes, the pvp server and client fixes are the only things keeping me playing in hopes they come through.

Are you sure its a friend thing and not a server thing ?
Do you still have access to his accounts ? I could imgine someone raiding chars, but then deleting them thats being a swine .... I have no idea what KK's attitutde to this is, but perhaps they could re-instate the Chars as bare bones, with their skills, but no items on them.

If you need anything specific for leveling or weapons, or cash drop me a out of game msg on the forums and I can tell you what I can do, to help set your self up ....

Jesterthegreat
04-07-05, 13:34
PS Asurmen and Eprogidy, I hope you remember what happened the last time a "remove" something logo caught on :p

last time the sigs were hosted by a player. avatars go into the forums database for quick access.

Dr Strange
04-07-05, 13:59
Are you sure its a friend thing and not a server thing ?
Do you still have access to his accounts ? I could imgine someone raiding chars, but then deleting them thats being a swine .... I have no idea what KK's attitutde to this is, but perhaps they could re-instate the Chars as bare bones, with their skills, but no items on them.

If you need anything specific for leveling or weapons, or cash drop me a out of game msg on the forums and I can tell you what I can do, to help set your self up ....

Yea, at some point I did have access to both of his accounts (see reply discussing it). I checked, password's been changed.

His characters aren't deleted ingame, I checked. Since my clan has pretty much fallen apart, he was one of the few that joined that one large clan with several of his alts. (mostly his main ones).

I've attempted to contact him, sent ingame emails and such. It sucks yea, but it's also funny I think.

Wanna know the ironic part of the "it sucks"? I don't care I lost almost 6-7 mil in cash, or I lost an assload of rares/parts/mc5's, but I had a good handful of items that had sentimental value. The first Rezza's Finest dogtag I ever got almost a year ago, my first broken scout glider key (from almost a year ago), dogtags of really good PvPers like DarkH and others that I managed to kill at least one time (I got lucky ;p ) and so forth. You know, stuff thats not worth shit but worth alot to you.

Tostino
04-07-05, 17:01
Care to PM me his name?

eprodigy
04-07-05, 20:14
His characters aren't deleted ingame, I checked. Since my clan has pretty much fallen apart, he was one of the few that joined that one large clan with several of his alts. (mostly his main ones).
is he the hcpe and tank ?

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 22:34
Really Strange, you should PM us his name.
No one who does that shit deserves to be able to play unharased, big clan or not.

PS:
sex at jester for avatar

Jesterthegreat
04-07-05, 22:52
sex at jester for avatar

don't look at me... we all stole it from eprodigy :p

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 22:53
don't look at me... we all stole it from eprodigy :p not stole borrowsed without the intent of reutnring

Jesterthegreat
04-07-05, 22:56
not stole borrowsed without the intent of reutnring

get back on topic biatch :p

mav... we may have not particularly got along but if i got anything spare you need gimme a shout.

Dr Strange
05-07-05, 01:29
no it wasn't the hcpe and tank, those are both alts of a guy who has also joined that big clan.

no need to name names, even in pm's. theres nothing that can be done other than ganking the guy which *shrug*

while i do enjoy rerolling just for the hell of it, gives me somethin to do, its also boring. i never played pro city, so i only know my way around the dome, where its a ghost town heh..

if you happen to see my pe Starbuck running around, do stop and say hi, only thing in the dome are NPCs everywhere o_O

eprodigy
05-07-05, 01:34
oh ok different guy then.

you should try rolling a city guy its definetly different and i find it more fun, LOTS more people level in NC as well.. i saw like at least 15 people in p2 LE's leveling now is getting better

Riddle
05-07-05, 14:53
Think you'll find about 8 of those are from Pandora :p

They moved their clan to Terra in the hope of better Pops, was talking to them the other day. Your right though P2 aggies is a busy place at the moment. :D