PDA

View Full Version : honey im home :)

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 15:35
raaaawrrrrrrrrr ive found a way to curcumvent websense !!! w00t so now i can visit the forums and shower you poor downtrodden neocron players with my most UBER sexiness !!! (yes jester even youhttp://neocron2.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/biggrin.gif) and....within the month i hope ill be installing my NEW internet connection so i should be able to PLAY the game and shower you with MORE sexiness.. w00t !!!! very PIMP !!

E. Cryton
03-07-05, 15:36
hm.
yes.
or... no.

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 16:49
lol bite me eric :)

E. Cryton
03-07-05, 17:58
NO
goddamnit...

Exioce
03-07-05, 18:00
what... just happened here? O_o

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 18:26
its simple EX eric LOVES ME and wants to sex me to death...but i wont let him so he is jilted...very simple and easy explanation. http://neocron2.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 18:32
this mean you're back in the US of A or back online?

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 18:35
back online should be able to play to a certain extent within the month...but sniff sniff i only have a new sager laptop ..with the 6800 mobile in it...damnit http://neocron2.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif so NOW i have an excuse if someone keels me..btw bro ima need all vent info i used to have very soon so pm me.

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 18:37
back online should be able to play to a certain extent within the month...but sniff sniff i only have a new sager laptop ..with the 6800 mobile in it...damnit http://neocron2.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif so NOW i have an excuse if someone keels me..btw bro ima need all vent info i used to have very soon so pm me.

my old HDD burnt out so i lost it...

got venom's, ncat's, iCe's gunz server, u4n's (though "could not connect" last time i tried) and bloods (but i dont know the pass for it)... but not yours

sorry man

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 18:40
well i gave mine over to the WOW d00ds anyway soo no worries there....whats up with me old clan ? they still doing ok ? and ill take most of those others...hell least i can still TALK shit :)

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 18:45
well i gave mine over to the WOW d00ds anyway soo no worries there....whats up with me old clan ? they still doing ok ? and ill take most of those others...hell least i can still TALK shit :)

wish i could... headset only works in one ear and the mic on the headset and my stand alone one is broken :p

and if you mean U4N... they get by i guess. since i detatched myself from op wars who does what became much less important :p

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 21:10
no i ment my old proto farm clan...sulty owned it when i left..dunno if its still up and going..ahh yes NC elite....is it still up and going ?

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 21:17
doubtful. i'm fairly sure sultana is in U4N.

:edit: oh yeah... you been away...

Kayne got banned for haxing, NC's E joined U4N and theres been rumors of U4N and BLOOD merging, but i havent really logged on this weekend.

naimex
03-07-05, 21:30
yep sult is u4n

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 21:32
GDI everytime i start something i got to leave and it goes to shit :( aww oh well...someone say hi to smetlar for me would ya :) oh and who is U4N ? never hear of em

Morganth
03-07-05, 21:38
GDI everytime i start something i got to leave and it goes to shit :( aww oh well...someone say hi to smetlar for me would ya :) oh and who is U4N ? never hear of em

Saturn clan, led by System (although I'd call it more of a gaming community thats branched into NC). Hopefully he'll see this thread so he can fill you in.

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 21:38

unforgiven.

most of paradox used to be in it (though most havent transfered back afaik).

the CA clan that popped up again after PAIN died.

:edit: if i got anything wrong someone will correct me i'm sure

Morganth
03-07-05, 21:40
most of paradox used to be in it (though most havent transfered back afaik).

the CA clan that popped up after PAIN died.

1) Under half the Paradox members were U4N
2) They existed in NC1 on Saturn, moving through various factions

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 21:42
1) Under half the Paradox members were U4N
2) They existed in NC1 on Saturn, moving through various factions

yeah i changed it to "again" when i remembered that it was around pre NC2.

and tbh i dont even know how many members paradox has... so my numbers are never gonna be accurate... but tick might be reminded if he thinks of some names.

THE_TICK!!!!
03-07-05, 22:19
paradox...........thats anti city right ??? SYSTEM you hoser...ima have to send you a mine or something :P

RogerRamjet
03-07-05, 22:22
Sup Tick. Its basically NC-E with a different name, leader and faction.

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 22:24
Sup Tick. Its basically NC-E with a different name, leader and faction.

yeah ppretty much.

since the paradox that were in it havent moved back, its NC's E with system as rank 15, and in CA

E. Cryton
03-07-05, 23:25
its simple EX eric LOVES ME and wants to sex me to death...but i wont let him so he is jilted...very simple and easy explanation. http://neocron2.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif
stafu...
i found someone who's way better... 0.2 metres... feels better tbh :eek:

Morganth
04-07-05, 00:11
since the paradox that were in it havent moved back, its NC's E with system as rank 15, and in CA

Very true. Its definately not the U4N that I remember it to be. I wouldn't even think of going back now (even though it was be easy, sympathy-wise) merely because the U4N attitude to NC isn't the same as it used to be. When I was in U4N, it was about having fun, regardless of the outcome.

Jesterthegreat
04-07-05, 00:30
Very true. Its definately not the U4N that I remember it to be. I wouldn't even think of going back now (even though it was be easy, sympathy-wise) merely because the U4N attitude to NC isn't the same as it used to be. When I was in U4N, it was about having fun, regardless of the outcome.

which is exactly why we reformed VENOM again. its all about fun, and its the best times we had in the game

ch0ppy
04-07-05, 03:49
This comming from the most Self-righteous person i'v meet in
a long long time. 'sigh' :wtf:

Tantta
04-07-05, 04:24
Good to see you still in one peace Tick :lol:
hope everything was going good.

THE_TICK!!!!
04-07-05, 07:41
sup thanny :) hows it hangin bro :P

Xeno LARD
04-07-05, 09:42
Tick wooooooooooooooo!
:)

RogerRamjet
04-07-05, 12:53
Xeno is that you?

THE_TICK!!!!
04-07-05, 17:19
sup xeno :P roger hold it down for me m8..till i can make it back .

Bozz-Von Mel
04-07-05, 17:49
so you gonna be playing soon ?

THE_TICK!!!!
05-07-05, 18:09
hopefully within this month bro.. get the vehicles ready :) bust out the HC pe's :P

UnderLoK
06-07-05, 04:06
Welcome back nib ;)

Can't wait to see how you fair on your new ping :lol:

THE_TICK!!!!
06-07-05, 04:37
LOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK i got your nib bizzle...let me enterduce you to me leeetle friend !!

Tantta
06-07-05, 07:14
Too bad im not playing nc anymore.
Game was so fucked up with all the crashed all the time etcetcetc.
So yeah you prolly dont see me anymore on the server TICK.

But damn i miss the pvp and elites.
Still logging to vent any now and then tho.

ROZZER187
13-07-05, 00:20

i thought you left nce because of problems with certain members O_o
last i heard is you and bozz were goin TG btw welcome back m8. i dont log in much these days though i got 6 months till my account expires.

ps pvp is wank imo too many ppu's
oh and your a gutter slut :D

when you get on u4n vent ask someone for my msn and mail meh or add meh

Doc Holliday
13-07-05, 00:28
couple more weeks. maybe a month or 2 to see how things pan out and im either gonna come back and play more or cancel my account. i thought things were pickin up but there are still a few things im not keen on eg stealth etc i wish they would just ditch it all together.

Rozz i will look u up sometime too. we can reminisce about the good old days :)

THE_TICK!!!!
13-07-05, 09:38
TS rozz, cause no one is in that faction lol, as for not gettin along with peeps.. you know me man i love everyone :) naa man had to go do my thing in afghan country for a bit, BUT i ordered me a sattelight system so should be up and runnin real soon so ill be back ingame within the next 2 weeks !! hope the ping isn't to bad.

btw..sup doc :) where you been hidin man ??? you still playing that crazy arse game UT ?

Doc Holliday
13-07-05, 13:23
btw..sup doc :) where you been hidin man ??? you still playing that crazy arse game UT ?

yeah. tryin to rebuild someone elses clan for them ;) which is takin time plus its summer plus bf2s been released. thats a game you should try bud. you get to play real soldiers.... :p

glad your safe anyway.

THE_TICK!!!!
13-07-05, 13:25
im a beast brotha !! im safe wherever i go :) bf2 ?

Doc Holliday
13-07-05, 15:09
battlefield 2 for the uneducated. its like ghost recon only better and actually available for pc. its your sort of game i imagine as you dont like the traditional adrenaline fueled fps. Nice break from nc too although its buggy atm. some memory leaks and browser problems coupled with intermittent system hangs or freezes. deja vu..... :lol:

-=9mm=-
13-07-05, 18:24
Lo tick nice ot here from you I've decided im gonna go reactivate my main account just now get -=9mm=- out and about (or rumblefish as he is now know due to the gay ass name filter crap)

Tidus_Origin
14-07-05, 00:01
hey, welcome back to neocron, tick :D

Bozz-Von Mel
14-07-05, 04:20
battlefield 2 for the uneducated. its like ghost recon only better and actually available for pc. its your sort of game i imagine as you dont like the traditional adrenaline fueled fps. Nice break from nc too although its buggy atm. some memory leaks and browser problems coupled with intermittent system hangs or freezes. deja vu..... :lol:

I took a look at Battlefield 2. It would not be so bad if it wasn't a game about my job. Gonna be at NTC in Aug Tick, I am gonna keep 1 NC account, but married life is severely limiting my playing time.

THE_TICK!!!!
14-07-05, 05:28
thanks tidus !! bozz dont give in to the evil that is NON GAMING !!! soon if you dont put your foot down you will be working 2 jobs and washing dishes :(

Bozz-Von Mel
15-07-05, 02:08
*looks at the direction my life is heading. * Good point Tick !!! I gotta go do the dishes.

THE_TICK!!!!
15-07-05, 04:30
bleh looks like we lost another one to that wich is unholy :( (common man the DISHES !!!o_O) :) USE a good soap, dont want dishpan hands !!

Doc Holliday
15-07-05, 12:46
3 steps in married life.

Engagement Ring. Wedding Ring. Suffering.

One ring to bind them, 1 ring to rule them all. thats what they say aint it bozz ;) congratulations by the way. i didnt realise you had gotten married. you never mentioned that last time we spoke.

El Jimben
18-07-05, 23:54
Sex teh old NC Elite/Venom/NCAT crew! Good to hear you didn't get blown up Tick :) I'm not playing at the moment either, my PC is pretty messed & I'm waiting for a patch that actually makes some significant changes

See you all when I'm 75 then :lol: