PDA

View Full Version : New Runner and Lost........

mccaff
02-07-05, 04:10
my name is Ceras on Terra and I do not have the slightest Idea of how to get from wherever I am to the main city of Neocron..... I am aligned with protopharm

sultana
02-07-05, 04:22
If your in Area MC5, follow the signs to the genrep (they should be just outside the main building). The actual genrep is to the right-ish when you exit the MC5 main building in a small shelter like thing on top of a hill.

You right click (use) it and teleport to your apartment, which will be in the city on neocron (In one of the Viarosso sectors). In your apartment Mr Jones will be there to give you some missions. Do them (all the location are located in the navray (f9) ), if you don't know how to use the navray, just select a heading, then a location and click start, then follow the line.

After you've dont Mr Jones missions you should have a decent idea of how to get by for a little bit, and know of a few hunting spots where you can level.

mccaff
02-07-05, 04:50
thanks =) oh and 1 more thing, during character creation it wouldnt let me change the head model? that a bug?

Dr Strange
02-07-05, 12:17
Not sure which model option you're referring too, but there is one option for the body that does nothing (think it is head).

You can change the face and hair but theres no other models for the head.

Mr Kot
04-07-05, 03:00
The actual genrep is to the right-ish when you exit the MC5 main building in a small shelter like thing on top of a hill.
Make that LEFT-ish.

There is one button on the char creation screen that doesn't appear to work, but you can change face. Unless you really spent a lot of time levelling, you could always delete your char and start over, if you want to change face.