PDA

View Full Version : shelter and psi atack 2

ZoVoS
30-06-05, 23:39
im right in saying shelter does nothing to a psi atack 2 rite?

enigma_b17
30-06-05, 23:41
Yep. Psi Attack 2 Does force damage, shelter only protects against energy based attacks (fire, nrg etc)

ZoVoS
30-06-05, 23:42
just making sure... things rarely go as they should when we test them :S and i been playing forever like lol i sound like such a noob :D ah well, u never ask u never know for sure

-=edit=-

my hybreed and a friends have just speced for blessed shelter sanc, so its quite nice when we both buff eachother psi atack buffs then whack up shelter holy deflector and now shelter sanc buffs... it also does nout agains poison rite, cos we also posion halo for stleahters

-=edit 2=-

ARGH jsut tested again and again they took less damage, sumins not rite... im sure my mate is messing with the results of the test taking force drugs :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dargeshaad
01-07-05, 00:03
You're aware PSI attack 2 does random dmg right?

Tostino
01-07-05, 00:18
just making sure... things rarely go as they should when we test them :S and i been playing forever like lol i sound like such a noob :D ah well, u never ask u never know for sure

-=edit=-

my hybreed and a friends have just speced for blessed shelter sanc, so its quite nice when we both buff eachother psi atack buffs then whack up shelter holy deflector and now shelter sanc buffs... it also does nout agains poison rite, cos we also posion halo for stleahters

-=edit 2=-

ARGH jsut tested again and again they took less damage, sumins not rite... im sure my mate is messing with the results of the test taking force drugs :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can out heal a caped psi atack 2 on my blessed hyb with just a heal sanct...

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 00:19
can u out heal 3 =] soon to be 4

and after psi2 buffing each other, we can swap to holy deflector sancs and use holy energy halo, :P

just testing at teh moment, but the idea isnt are we able to kill u easy, if it was we would all go apu zerging, its the inability to kill us

we dont like ppuing, relying on one person, we are trying to have it as we all can atack and we all are relyed to heal and buff our selfs, meaning if its man down its no biggie and we can keep fighting, :P every man should be responsable for buffing him self i belive. although its a rite scream when psi 2 goes down and we are forced to use a psi atack 2 and have to coll BUFF ME NOW

-=edit=- were doing this on the one slot, it just isnt usefull to play ppu or apu, if one isnt on then the fightings booring, were like lego bricks like this, the more u add the stronger the wall is, but it still works with 1-2 bricks

Kozmos
01-07-05, 03:57
erm

dont use holy def sanc, because youll holy def your targets too, giving them more protection against your psi2 attack

eprodigy
01-07-05, 06:45
just play a PE, its the good psi defense without being overpowered AND requiring skill.

enigma_b17
01-07-05, 15:02
without being overpowered lol

CMaster
01-07-05, 15:18
Could you have your gang of hybrids set up so that one gives Psi attack 2 to another, who then gives psi attack 3 to the rest? Then one who was 2ed get rezzed and given 3?

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 16:23
Could you have your gang of hybrids set up so that one gives Psi attack 2 to another, who then gives psi attack 3 to the rest? Then one who was 2ed get rezzed and given 3?

na if ur gona spec that much ppu u may aswell be a ppu, we could just as easily have a ppu running around with us but that spoils the fun, with a 138 ppu the most u can squeeze out of apu is 103 and thats pitiful, its about having fun not being godlike :D and its about testing each persons con setup

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 16:24
erm

dont use holy def sanc, because youll holy def your targets too, giving them more protection against your psi2 attack

like i said when buffed we can use holy deflecotr sanc's if were up agains piercing weapons and use holy energy halo

EDIT -=- we are all using slightly different setups, i my self am a cowardly nib and have gone for con heavy setup forfiting alot of agressive abilitys, only a mear 72 ppw, that hurts i can tell u lol

if u gimmi a sec ill find a copy of neoskiller on the fourms, or u could gimmi a link, and ill check what my total amour values are :D

Tostino
01-07-05, 19:42
like i said when buffed we can use holy deflecotr sanc's if were up agains piercing weapons and use holy energy halo

EDIT -=- we are all using slightly different setups, i my self am a cowardly nib and have gone for con heavy setup forfiting alot of agressive abilitys, only a mear 72 ppw, that hurts i can tell u lol

if u gimmi a sec ill find a copy of neoskiller on the fourms, or u could gimmi a link, and ill check what my total amour values are :D
Why the hell would you use a sanct rather then a normal holy def...

Riddle
01-07-05, 20:21
Why the hell would you use a sanct rather then a normal holy def...

This to confuses me?? WTF never used sancs to much bonuses to other peeps

Tostino
01-07-05, 22:11
This to confuses me?? WTF never used sancs to much bonuses to other peeps
Well it is that and the prob of it not having the defence that a normal holy def has.

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 22:17
close when u want, answer got btw

:P role some characters on the one slot and ill show u in a few weeks why :D
still a few ppl needing to increase psi to cap