PDA

View Full Version : Heart Attack?!

Spermy
30-06-05, 18:14
Okay - so last night my Filter heart 2 stopped working. Just flat out stopped.

*conjures images of a tank just dropping dead on the spot :p*

Everything I've had poked since last night APART from Bones and the glove slot is fucked - nothing is conferring a bonus or deferring from any skills. They're in, just not working - I've bough fresh and had repokes - but the issue persists...

I'm pretty sure this hasn't happenned before...

My eyes don't work, my heart doesn't... I'm technically spineless :p and my noodle is filled with lumps of metal that do nowt but clang.

Comical, yet flippin' irritating! :lol:

Tidus_Origin
30-06-05, 19:03
My eyes don't work, my heart doesn't... I'm technically spineless :p and my noodle is filled with lumps of metal that do nowt but clang.

Just don't shake your head in disbelief or nod in reply to anyone until you get the broken/bugged imps removed. :lol: :D

But it hasn't happened to me yet..kinda weird bug though.

Mighty Max
30-06-05, 19:13
I'd say you are screwed and you gonna die now.

Hmm maybe the following routine works: deimplant, log out, do a filecheck (to reach the time you really log out, to restart the client and maybe if you are lucky :p ) login and implant again.

Riddle
30-06-05, 20:36
Maybe you implanted your boots like i nearly did :rolleyes:
Hate those inv bugs

Mr Kot
01-07-05, 02:41
Check your math.

Filter heart 2 needs CON45 but takes away 5 CON.

If you have between 45 and 50 CON, it will go in and immediately deactivate itself when the client recalculates. It actually still appears white on your implant screen, but its +POR and +XRR benefits just dont appear. If this is the case, pop a paretamol and a paretamol forte and bob's your auntie.

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 02:46
yepyep its the monk nerf, u can only use it on a caped monk by druggin or using a moveon, also alwoing u to use a xray foot

and i do belive it only needs 43 con

45+3 from moveon -5 from the heart means the heart stays in after its 5 point nerf

Nvidia
01-07-05, 10:27
Check your math.

Filter heart 2 needs CON45 but takes away 5 CON.

If you have between 45 and 50 CON, it will go in and immediately deactivate itself when the client recalculates. It actually still appears white on your implant screen, but its +POR and +XRR benefits just dont appear. If this is the case, pop a paretamol and a paretamol forte and bob's your auntie.

yepyep its the monk nerf, u can only use it on a caped monk by druggin or using a moveon, also alwoing u to use a xray foot

and i do belive it only needs 43 con

45+3 from moveon -5 from the heart means the heart stays in after its 5 point nerf

What are you both on about? If my reading serves me correctly... he's talking about a tank, not a monk. I don't get it...? :confused:

Anyway - that sounds weird man. Can't say I've ever had all my good imps stop working on me. Although once I did lose a Pain Easer in NC1. The game allowed me to implant what I thought was my Special Forces CPU. MC5 wasn't activating, so I relogged. There in slot one where my nice 4 slot Pain Easer used to be was my SF. It still said I had the SF chip implanted in my head though. So, I rip it out, it immediately dissapears. Relog, oh my, what a surprise... PE's gone, and the real SF chip is in my inventory, not my head. :rolleyes:

Fucking buggy-ass game. :(

eprodigy
01-07-05, 11:19
ive actually never lost anything, but its scared me once or twice...

one of the most annoying this is trying to get an imp that popped poked back in but it keeps saying cannot use and your cursing the game but it turns out it wrecked but the COND didnt update til you relog :S

RogerRamjet
01-07-05, 12:56
A friend used to have a bugged psi core that never lost condition. Wonder who has it now.

Nullvoid
01-07-05, 13:18
what about when pieces of armour have their current condition higher than their max condition, like 97/80, most amusing since they never seem to lose condition for a while after that happens :)