PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle PE questions

vashtyphoon78
30-06-05, 02:14
A few questions for a Vehicle Char.

I Want to make a PE so i can gun rhino and stuff.

1) Do you need Weapon Lore to aim vehicle guns?
2) Heavy Combat effects vehicle weapon effectivness right?
3) Can a PE drive a rhino?
4) End of list.

Thanks guys and thanks tostino for the start on a vehicler setup.

Cyberstorm
30-06-05, 08:46

No, you dont need weaponlore for the Vehicle guns, they have allways the same aiming i think.

No, vehicle weapons do allways the same dmg.

Jep, he can drive and shoot. ( and this WITHOUT drugs Oo, not normal for a PE ;) )

If you have another questions about HC PEs, pm me, i think i know all about PEs, and a good way to skill them too.

Superbron
01-07-05, 08:50
A few questions for a Vehicle Char.

I Want to make a PE so i can gun rhino and stuff.

1) Do you need Weapon Lore to aim vehicle guns?
2) Heavy Combat effects vehicle weapon effectivness right?
3) Can a PE drive a rhino?
4) End of list.

Thanks guys and thanks tostino for the start on a vehicler setup.
You do need Weapon lore to aim a vehicle gun. Not much weapon lore is needed though in comparision with other guns.

numb
04-07-05, 12:37

This is not correct. It doesnt take much H-C to cap the damage on a vehicle, but it still takes some (at lower levels I was doing less damage per hit on my combat hovertech as now - same as on my reveller). H-C also increases the rate of fire and accuracy you have on a vehicle, which means you do more damage aswell (past the 'damage cap').

Sanctity
10-09-05, 16:47
You do need HC and WPL to aim/deal more damage with vhc guns.

Xeno LARD
04-10-05, 12:13
You do need HC and WPL to aim/deal more damage with vhc guns.
It really isn't much you need to cap vehicle guns, i think about 130 is enough to cap rhino damage. Dunno about wep, i always had about 50 base and was fine with that.

Kame
13-10-05, 17:26

No, you dont need weaponlore for the Vehicle guns, they have allways the same aiming i think.

Jep, he can drive and shoot. ( and this WITHOUT drugs Oo, not normal for a PE ;) )

If you have another questions about HC PEs, pm me, i think i know all about PEs, and a good way to skill them too.

Wrong Wrong Wrong
You DO need WEP to be able to have RANGE on the car's gun.
There exist a cap damage on VHC. for instance my friend's driving spy does less damage then my PE on the heavy trike.
I dont think u know half the shit u think u know man.
a good driving PE should drive heavy trikes, repair at least TL 65 with the glove (70 W buff) and have a good bulk of HC.this way u can gun/rep/drive a rhino np.

suggestion : make a HC PE, and drug redflash for PvP because of the agil loss from drive/rep