PDA

View Full Version : When does holy become better than blessed?

Nullvoid
29-06-05, 21:25
Basically, at what point is it sensible to switch over to holy versions of the spells(specifically heal/shelter/def)? The instant you get enough to meet their reqs? Are capped blessed spells actually better for quite a while or?

Cyberstorm
30-06-05, 08:53
Holy PPU spells are capped when you get them to 500%, the heal is a 32 tick ( i think its capped, never seen a better ) and the shelter is capped too.

Yeah, you should use the holy spells if you get them, because you have then so much ppu that you get , forexample the shelter at good levels if you have 95 Psi Power.

And , you will get in a cave team faster if you have holy spells :D

Superbron
01-07-05, 08:49
Basically, at what point is it sensible to switch over to holy versions of the spells(specifically heal/shelter/def)? The instant you get enough to meet their reqs? Are capped blessed spells actually better for quite a while or?
Always use the holy spells whenever you are able to use them.

KinSler
14-07-05, 03:36
just get slots on them then they are much better and put freq,dam-freq-dam-range,psi ultima mods in them in this order you need the freq to run cast and just if someone is dieing its better to be able to cast the spells fast on them then heal them more and dont put psi ultima in any spell that is under 4 slots

Lifewaster
22-07-05, 05:05
Holy spells only really become better then capped blessed at about 350-400 or more damage , up till then your simply spending more mana, with slower freq.

Manosteel36
03-08-05, 20:14
since when do PPu spells capp at 500% they capp at likt 576%

sultana
04-08-05, 00:33
He means "PvP capped" as in a heal at 500% will heal as much as one at 576%, same for shelter and such.

Bugs Gunny
04-08-05, 01:12
Now i didn't know that.
Nice to know...

ArthurDent2k
04-08-05, 03:13
Goes that for PvM too? If so really nice piece of knowledge ;)

btw,Bugs...nice definiton of Opfwar :lol:

Manosteel36
04-08-05, 03:51
umm i donno if thats totally true because if you only get 500% that means then freq might not be as capped cuz you dont have enough points...

Tostino
04-08-05, 04:00
umm i donno if thats totally true because if you only get 500% that means then freq might not be as capped cuz you dont have enough points...
He was talking about the damage that it will absorb, not the freq.

Dargeshaad
04-08-05, 08:45
Hrmmm.....on my PE with a 513% tl10 heal he does not always gain 9hp per tick, whereas on my apu hyb with 576% he always gain 9 hp per tick (only if all 3 hit zones are damaged of course)

sultana
04-08-05, 09:57
Hrmmm.....on my PE with a 513% tl10 heal he does not always gain 9hp per tick, whereas on my apu hyb with 576% he always gain 9 hp per tick (only if all 3 hit zones are damaged of course)
It really only affects the holy spells.

I'll give an exmaple. With my pa on (on my ppu) I'll cap the damage on my shelter (576%). however, if I were to take off my pa, the damage would drop to someplace around 490%. I've PvPed alot without my pa on, op wars, raids whatever. And the only difference I notice is the fact I lose about 3/min on the spell. (or 5, one of the two).

With a holy heal on, and that shelter who ever I'm ppuing for will stay alive just as long. If there is a difference in there, it's hardly noticable.

About the info:

Most ppu's easily hit 530%+ on their spells (especially their shelter, which is the one that counts). It's just helpful, if you say have a 3 slot spell, and don't know whether to mod it with a freq or damage mod.

LiL T
04-08-05, 11:23
He means "PvP capped" as in a heal at 500% will heal as much as one at 576%, same for shelter and such.

really ? :wtf:

Are you sure :confused:

sultana
04-08-05, 11:37
really ? :wtf:

Are you sure :confused:
Fairly.

I mean, there will be a small difference, but like I said. I PvP just aswell with or without my pa.

LiL T
04-08-05, 11:46
Humm kind of wish I never sold my TL 10 heal I'm gonna have to reactivate my second account *sigh*