PDA

View Full Version : Need Instant Gratification...

Kai-Li
29-06-05, 18:35
I just signed up for a new NC account, by choosing the Click 2 Pay option under CREATE ACCOUNT. After being re-directed to C2P website I was given about 20 different payment options (all VERY Confusing..) and not being able to find one simply labeled (CREDIT CARD) I chose to do Direct Checking Withdraw.
After Entering all my personal checking info, I came to a screen that said it would be processed 30 minutes after I submitted it.
Its now the following day and not only have I not heard from C2P or Neocron, No money has been withdrawn from my checking account and I have to idea how to access my transaction on C2P.

I dont get it.. KK moves from World Pay (which was bad enough, but at least I could log in if I had a problem..) to Click2Pay... which is even WORSE!
WTF IS GOING ON?! WHY DIDNT KK JUST GO WITH PAYPAL?
EVERONE HAS PAYPAL! ARE THEY JUST TRYING TO BE DIFFICULT? Like 'Lets see if they can get an account now.. mwahahaha!!'

IF YOU ARE GOING TO OFFER THE GAME PURCHASE ONLINE, DONT YOU THINK YOUR CUSTOMERS WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THAT SAME DAY? AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT X AMOUNT OF DAYS ???

Jesterthegreat
29-06-05, 18:45
C2P and 10T seem linked in a way that means we are stuck with em.

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 21:01
C2P and 10T seem linked in a way that means we are stuck with em. yeah, 10T owns stock in Click2suck or some way around
I dont like click2pay, I threatened to sue them after I was charged twice for my NC1>NC2 transfer
fastest service ever :)

Jesterthegreat
29-06-05, 21:07
as awful as they appear to be... i still havent had any problems with them myself (another payment made today)

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 21:21
as awful as they appear to be... i still havent had any problems with them myself (another payment made today) after my problem with them I havent had any, even after reactivating a couple accounts

Odin
29-06-05, 22:22
So instead of writing account@neocron.com you come to the forums and vent. That's not exactly going to get your situation sorted. I usually find a good 60% of the problems to be user error.

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 22:44
So instead of writing account@neocron.com you come to the forums and vent. That's not exactly going to get your situation sorted. I usually find a good 60% of the problems to be user error. Shh odin!
Your logic will not infect my miiiinnndddd!

Jesterthegreat
29-06-05, 23:17
I usually find a good 60% of the problems to be user error.

theres a reason terms like PEBCAK or an "I D ten T" error (id10t... idiot) exist.

its because the end user who's paying for the service doesnt like to be told he's fucking up :p