PDA

View Full Version : Gamemaster Skins where's New Player Hud

forcefullpower
29-06-05, 18:04
Still waiting for an anouncement about what is happening with new skins for the hud??

Any up date at all???

w00x
29-06-05, 18:09
Yeah We Want The Old Hud Back! :)

Mighty Max
29-06-05, 18:13
What has the Gamemaster skin to do with it ?

Tratos
29-06-05, 18:32
I think there basicly saying...

"OMG you had time and effot to make a skin for the GMs but not a new HUD for us"

Spermy
29-06-05, 18:58
To which i'd reply "shut yer mouth at least yer getting summat!" :angel:

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 01:02
To which i'd reply "shut yer mouth at least yer getting summat!" :angel:

to which id reply... no im not the gms are, now if i was made a gm on the other hand :angel: , second thoughts nobody likes the gm's

/me hides very VERY fast... "dam local list"

CMaster
01-07-05, 01:12
/me hides very VERY fast... "dam local list"
They can warp to your current loaction - :P.

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 01:44
They can warp to your current loaction - :P.

no they cant, my name is the biggest load of gabbel u could imagine, no gm however good he is will remember what bits are what wihough using local list or be talking to them muhahahahahahahaha

awaits a name change... glad my fourm acount isnt linked to my second acount :P

Odin
01-07-05, 02:01
no they cant, my name is the biggest load of gabbel u could imagine, no gm however good he is will remember what bits are what wihough using local list or be talking to them muhahahahahahahaha

Trust me.....isn't that hard to find :)

Morganth
01-07-05, 02:02

Every player has an ID in the database, the GMs can probably warp to your location based on that ID.

Odin
01-07-05, 02:03
Every player has an ID in the database, the GMs can probably warp to your location based on that ID.

Someone's thinking :)

Plus all we really need is the first letter etc.

CMaster
01-07-05, 02:08
Yeah, citycom and wildcards are a wonderful thing when you can't remember the full spelling.

Jesterthegreat
01-07-05, 02:13
console.log is better...

Odin
01-07-05, 02:28
Anyways if I'm around when the guys hit the office I'll see if I can get any word on the hud.

ZoVoS
01-07-05, 02:43
im only messun mun :rolleyes:

*mental note... odin knows to much... terminate on sight.*

eprodigy
01-07-05, 06:43
just thinking the old hud exists (cough its still in the data files with NC2 if you look even...) could it really be that hard to let us toggle between them ?

what happened to the little oscilloscope type thing monitoring our health btw?

Tidus_Origin
01-07-05, 09:06
what happened to the little oscilloscope type thing monitoring our health btw?

The ECG? That was pretty cool. And it reminded me of Resident Evil, too. :D

Tratos
01-07-05, 09:19
Anyone actualy seen the new GM skins btw? O_o

Omnituens
01-07-05, 09:21
And your primary apt.

as i found out, when i got lift and found Odin stood on my table.

hadnt even taken his shoes off.

Odin
01-07-05, 12:32
As far as the hud goes I've pretty much been told there are plans for such but no public details as of yet. It's not a priority item for the moment.

CMaster
01-07-05, 13:41
And your primary apt.

as i found out, when i got lift and found Odin stood on my table.

hadnt even taken his shoes off.

I went bck to my appartment to have a GM thrust a plasma rifle in my face once. Only gave them a combat rank of 36 though, musta been a pretty lousy rifle.

Riddle
01-07-05, 14:06
As far as the hud goes I've pretty much been told there are plans for such but no public details as of yet. It's not a priority item for the moment.

Why not run a competition here on the forums to design a new hud?
The community could vote on the best ones, all the work would be done you would just have to incorporate it into a patch?

GO ON you Know it makes sense would be fun! and give us bored peeps something to do!

Nidhogg
01-07-05, 14:07
Still waiting for an anouncement about what is happening with new skins for the hud??

Any up date at all???
I did make a statement (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1831205#post1831205/) regarding the HUD but neglected to add it to the Community Statements thread (fixed).

N

Morganth
01-07-05, 19:01
Someone's thinking :)

Plus all we really need is the first letter etc.

Yeah, I have a tendancy of thinking of things in terms of how the DB reads them (especially when trying to figure out not to sync out when I go afk). I guess GMs also have access to the /who command, or a command to warp you to whoever holds a help ticket (althouth I always list my alts so I can change character freely :p ).

Jesterthegreat
01-07-05, 19:40
Why not run a competition here on the forums to design a new hud?

considering how the drone hud turned out with lots of player influence i'm all for this.

before the remaining skilled modders leave... let em try something :p

in fact... maybe people should make some (photoshop... i wouldnt advice changing the game files) and whack up a thread soemwhere.

RogerRamjet
01-07-05, 20:30
Is it ok if i desgined a HUD with 11 belt slots? :p

Morganth
01-07-05, 22:30
considering how the drone hud turned out with lots of player influence i'm all for this.

before the remaining skilled modders leave... let em try something :p

in fact... maybe people should make some (photoshop... i wouldnt advice changing the game files) and whack up a thread soemwhere.

I know who's HUD I want to have already ;)

Jesterthegreat
01-07-05, 22:38
I know who's HUD I want to have already ;)

you can have mine.

default, little less alpha on the hud, crosshair in red (full alpha).

i'd love to use a different hud... but until theres something better to play i wont be risking a ban :p

Morganth
02-07-05, 02:14
you can have mine.

default, little less alpha on the hud, crosshair in red (full alpha).

i'd love to use a different hud... but until theres something better to play i wont be risking a ban :p

The one I like the look of (but don't use, before anyone tries to jump and get me a warning/ban) is the one with all the extra bits stripped off the current HUD, so all you can see is the boxes encompassing the different windows. Wouldn't mind a CS:S crosshair either :p

Jesterthegreat
02-07-05, 02:20
The one I like the look of (but don't use, before anyone tries to jump and get me a warning/ban) is the one with all the extra bits stripped off the current HUD, so all you can see is the boxes encompassing the different windows. Wouldn't mind a CS:S crosshair either :p

i'm finally updating cs source. i havent played it since CS beta 4 or something :p

Morganth
02-07-05, 22:49
i'm finally updating cs source. i havent played it since CS beta 4 or something :p

lol, we've had like 3-4 major patches since then :lol:

Dirus
03-07-05, 03:06
I think there basicly saying...

"OMG you had time and effot to make a skin for the GMs but not a new HUD for us"
To which the reply would be, the models were already made. The decision to use them as the new GM skins was only recently made.

Kozmos
03-07-05, 05:34
yessssssssssss let us make stuff again damnit

wanna make skins and huds again :(

Tratos
03-07-05, 12:19
To which the reply would be, the models were already made. The decision to use them as the new GM skins was only recently made.
Is it the kick ass black NCPD tank PA? :D

CMaster
03-07-05, 12:49
Is it the kick ass black NCPD tank PA? :D
Well, the GM skin I've seen (female one) sure wasnt.

[TgR]KILLER
03-07-05, 12:50
now i haven't been playing really in a few weeks due to rl stuff.. but like show me some pictures of the new gm skins everybody is talking about ? :p

Tratos
03-07-05, 21:01
Well, the GM skin I've seen (female one) sure wasnt.
Get a picture? :p

Skusty
04-07-05, 02:46
When i saw carbi in th he looked like mr jones o.O

eprodigy
04-07-05, 06:39
give players skins like mr jones.. i think mr jones skin would make a good spy skin

ZoVoS
04-07-05, 10:42
give players skins like mr jones.. i think mr jones skin would make a good spy skin
na ppl will bitch were copying other films n such...

Original monk
04-07-05, 12:36
When i saw carbi in th he looked like mr jones o.O

yeah i saw carbonite in TH with the mrjones suit and screenshotted em .. then i fataled ... or he booted me lol :P ... tough i think i yust fataled while taking the screenshot :) dont even know the screenie made it to my folder :) i should check !

Tratos
04-07-05, 16:40
There needs to be a suit option for spies and possibly PEs i say give the Jones suit to spies and perhaps if KK want to make it different colour the tie something else.

According to Krysm who was at the death rally the new GM skins are still bugged...so they were in copbot mode :)