PDA

View Full Version : Patch 136-137 Facts

Farril
29-06-05, 15:58
Same procedure as last patch, Miss Sophie?

Same procedure as every patch, James!

Report facts corresponding to this patches here, leave discussions out.

LiL T
29-06-05, 18:03
I have my moveon, proto resist chip and SF chip ID tagged It gives me pease of mind the fact that If they got lost in a bug I could get them back. But my rare 4 slot libby is not tracked yet my SF chip lol is tracked an SF chip only costs around 100k I don't think it needs tracking.

Dargeshaad
29-06-05, 18:13
PP lab seems to be anarchy zone now

Brammers
29-06-05, 21:12
MC5 Riggers Dream and Special Riggers dont have a tracking ID.

P.S. Please move the ID down to the bottom - it looks horrid in the top.

Brammers
29-06-05, 22:28
The medal from the canyon quest is not placable like the faction medals.

Selendor
30-06-05, 00:35
Spells seem to have a random chance to fail now? My basic heal is fizzling while I'm standing still. Possible to be lag but a lot of people reporting this.

Is this an intentional nerf?

LiL T
30-06-05, 01:48
Spells seem to have a random chance to fail now? My basic heal is fizzling while I'm standing still. Possible to be lag but a lot of people reporting this.

Is this an intentional nerf?
I have noticed it seems like a nerf =/

Infinite
30-06-05, 02:39
non of my MC5 chips have ID tags.. in fact the only 2 things i can see that do a re 2 moveons :s

But odin posted that this wasnt a primary parts of the patch and is not fully implemented yet so i dont know if n e items weere supposed to have them.

Odin
30-06-05, 03:14
Just report. No chit chat here please.

RogerRamjet
30-06-05, 19:17
My spells on my PPU fizzle continuosly. Spells on my APU fizzle also, but i think thats doz of the animations o_O

Tostino
30-06-05, 21:21
My PE is completely useless with this spell casting shit... My heal won't cast unless im standing still and I get 52/min o_O.

Tratos
30-06-05, 21:31
I have to stop, stand still for a second then cast to get a cast off and sometimes that doesnt even work.

Rob01m
30-06-05, 23:53
It seems for me, vehicles simply aren't usable. I'll spawn a vehicle, get on it, and ride around. Once I hop off, I automatically appear back where I mounted the vehicle, and the vehicle flies at light speed to get back to that spot. This keeps happening no matter how many times I relog or spawn the vehicle. It was the blue bike at MB.

Nidhogg
01-07-05, 11:12
Chat removed. Use the discussion thread if you want to discuss the patch. Thanks.

N

aquacoder
01-07-05, 13:14
None of my items got an UID (GUID). Nor my MC5 chips, nor my rare weapons and so on. Couldn't find any item that have the UID. Is it normal that way ?

Is it perhaps some sort of script that adds the objects slowly and we got all objects tracked in a few days ?

Rob01m
01-07-05, 20:36
It seems for me, vehicles simply aren't usable. I'll spawn a vehicle, get on it, and ride around. Once I hop off, I automatically appear back where I mounted the vehicle, and the vehicle flies at light speed to get back to that spot. This keeps happening no matter how many times I relog or spawn the vehicle. It was the blue bike at MB.

Just to add onto this:

The problem is resolved when not using Windows XP Service Pack 2. Verified by myself and a couple others. Hopefully this narrows the problem down a bit.

My tests with the Windows SP2 Firewall and DEP (Data Execution Prevention) completely disabled didn't help, so it may not be because of these.

eprodigy
01-07-05, 20:54
is the netcode even worse then usual ? i have fought more invisible opponents and had more people run through walls on my side since this patch then ever before...

also i drop connection a lot more... could be my side but it did stat with the patch..

Brammers
02-07-05, 01:32
Last patch I reported that HH 4x4 Chaincraft V1 keys wasn't stacking. They are now stacking now, and I think I may found the reason.

The key that wouldn't stack has a Item tracking ID on it. I've just made 2 new keys, and they stack, but they dont have a Tracking ID on it.

Brammers
02-07-05, 19:09
Faction Medals

After hanging them, and taking them down some days later, they have turned into City Admin Faction medals! :confused:

Please can I have my Free Thinker and Tech Wizz medals back before I get booted out of Fallen Angels for being a City Admin spy. :lol:

Brammers
03-07-05, 17:29
Hacknet 30/30 mobs, whether they are in the Uplink zones or Firewall High Security 1 they are masively overpowered compared with 60/60 mobs.

They can kill my hacker in 3 to 4 hits, compared with a 60/60 which doesn't even hardly scratch me.