PDA

View Full Version : Borderline pisstake.

Spermy
29-06-05, 14:40
It's a sad sad world when you have to do yer own ressin because there's no tradeskillers on :p

I'm not really going anywhere with this - just bemoaning the fact i couldn't find any tradeskillers today. I took my tank down to syncon and ressed like a mofo instead - all that effort for a TL24 Flamer! I took 40 cubes - broke 30 and gave up after i made about 6 BPs.

Tank ressing. You knows you loves it! :angel:

Riddle
29-06-05, 14:50
Tradeskillers are a Dieing Class Tbh so few runners to work with you end up standing around all dayfor like 1 or 2 jobs, very boring......Most people i know have resorted to a tradeskill slot now for a bit of DIY

imper1um
29-06-05, 14:53
I got a Hybrid Tradeskiller :p

Morganth
29-06-05, 15:28
I've got my own set of tradeskillers, and the "public" tradeskillers have died out pretty much I think.

NONpk
29-06-05, 15:33
There are 3x more Players on Terra :wtf:

Never really had to search for a resser or conster more than 3 hours on MErcury :cool:
crazy but true o_O

MisterP
29-06-05, 16:02
I used my own.

They should make the time taken to research/construch shorter!! Its just a time sink and a money spinner ultimately!

Thats why no fucker wants to stand for hours on end researching, its boring!

LiL T
29-06-05, 16:55
I used my own.

They should make the time taken to research/construch shorter!! Its just a time sink and a money spinner ultimately!

Thats why no fucker wants to stand for hours on end researching, its boring! So true, I have my own set of tradeskillers, my constructer is still not capped 5 lvls of dex and intel to go but fully lommed into trade 225 cst in enough imo. Resser is no where near capped but once I get a SS chip for him he will have 205 ress without buff, I think its enough for just about anything :). I don't normaly stand in techhaven because as misterP said its boring but I'd be happy to do people jobs, you just have to DM me.

/edit

As well as the ammount of time it takes to ress and cst stuff, the slot chances are a joke sometimes I can go through about 100 holyspells and only get a 3 slot but the person who wants a 4 - 5 slot is not happy with a 3 slot. Tradeskilling needs to be made more realistic befor I spend countless hours building stuff for people to buy, we also need players shops I'd sell armour and noob guns etc if I had a way to put them up for sale.

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 20:55
It's a sad sad world when you have to do yer own ressin because there's no tradeskillers on :p

I'm not really going anywhere with this - just bemoaning the fact i couldn't find any tradeskillers today. I took my tank down to syncon and ressed like a mofo instead - all that effort for a TL24 Flamer! I took 40 cubes - broke 30 and gave up after i made about 6 BPs.

Tank ressing. You knows you loves it! :angel: :/ poor spermy
I acually usually see a mid lvl cster advertising in TH, but when most people call for a cster I dont bother logging mine
Terra people mostly tip like shit

Spermy
29-06-05, 21:34
:/ poor spermy
I acually usually see a mid lvl cster advertising in TH, but when most people call for a cster I dont bother logging mine

I gave 60 K for a ress and 50 for a const today :P

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 22:46
I gave 60 K for a ress and 50 for a const today :P hm.....
for how Much res/csting

Spermy
29-06-05, 22:48
hm.....
for how Much res/csting

3 TL 40 BPs and 2 actually built - so thats 110k right there - the desperation should seem apparent :P

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 22:50
3 TL 40 BPs and 2 actually built - so thats 110k right there - the desperation should seem apparent :P I see...
lets start a buisness together :)

Spermy
29-06-05, 22:52
I dunno - I mean - you abandoned meh all alone in the SSX - it took me ages to realise that NO-ONE was online anymore!!!

ABANDONER!!!

*stabs the abandoner* :lol:

Heh - although - i could settle for a good old PKaring session like the old days m8 :)

Drop me a line ingame at some point - Phayse Incarnate, either me or the miss will be on from time to time :)

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 22:53
I dunno - I mean - you abandoned meh all alone in the SSX - it took me ages to realise that NO-ONE was online anymore!!!

ABANDONER!!!

*stabs the abandoner* :lol:

Heh - although - i could settle for a good old PKaring session like the old days m8 :) :lol: Well about that :/
i was out of the game for like 4months and I came back didnt see anyone and just kinda went off on a splooging spree

Spermy
29-06-05, 22:53
hehe - you said splooge :p

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 22:54
hehe - you said splooge :p well yes, thats my nickname for CST gel..

eprodigy
29-06-05, 23:19
i have so much money and i log in like 5 minutes a day to pk etc so i usually tip like 200-300k for a single poke lol

Asurmen Spec Op
30-06-05, 00:05
i have so much money and i log in like 5 minutes a day to pk etc so i usually tip like 200-300k for a single poke lolIm poor tip me tip meee

hegemon
30-06-05, 00:56
3 TL 40 BPs and 2 actually built - so thats 110k right there - the desperation should seem apparent :P

Desperation? I pay like that for pokes.

If people were tipping more (and I mean at least 10k per poke and 20k per researched cube, more for rare parts, 30k per slot to consters), then we'd probably have tradeskillers that offer their services for real. Until then there will be a shortage and everyone will have their own tradeskillers.

eprodigy
30-06-05, 05:57
asurmen i demand that you construct my healing light!

Asurmen Spec Op
30-06-05, 07:14
asurmen i demand that you construct my healing light! Ok!
215cst
just DM asur im always on him need WOC cap

System
30-06-05, 19:48
I'm normally logged onto Morphien all the time when I'm playing with my other PC, he pokes, cstr, reps, rec, just dm me, I'm normally in TH or a UG during op fights

zii
30-06-05, 20:05
I'm usally logged on the evening (east coast time) advertising my cst/rep services but I seldom get any takers. Its starting to get very boring.

I even GRed from TH to DRE to mod a TL27 weapon for someone, if was that short of work.