PDA

View Full Version : I succeeded...

naimex
29-06-05, 14:31
I got myself another ban in CounterStrike for complaining that an admin could fuck over players and piss on them.

move them to the other team and then complain about winner team joining.

then when you piss back, you get banned...

6 years ban :)

Uhm, duh?

Nice admin policy, NOT lol. :lol:

Spermy
29-06-05, 14:33
It's sad when server admin have the mentality of 12 year olds. It's even worse when they really ARE. =/

Morganth
29-06-05, 16:07
I'm just glad I play on a server where there are plenty of mature admins, and the only high-level admins are the people that own the server. I could probably get low-level admin status if I submitted all the demos of cheaters I have made since playing on their server, but I cba to encode them all :p

Capt. Rik
29-06-05, 16:17
i've had 3 CS accounts banned but i have my own CS server now :D

Morganth
29-06-05, 16:20
i've had 3 CS accounts banned but i have my own CS server now :D

CS:S or 1.6? If its Source, I might have to pay you a visist :p :D

Capt. Rik
29-06-05, 17:04
CS:S or 1.6? If its Source, I might have to pay you a visist :p :D

1.6 i'm afraid :(

Scarus
29-06-05, 19:03
I've been on the digitalservers' servers for the moment, I must say the admin havn't been that bad though I did get one ban for just joining a game (no idea why).. the funny part is people who come on and claim they're the admin, such as this {SNOW} clan or whatever their name was.

Scarus: I killed you three times, why is that cheating?
Them: They were all headshots!!11 (one of them was)
Scarus: Err.. no they werent, but even so why is getting headshots cheating?
Them: omg are you arguing with us!?!?
Scarus: What so I can't justify my actions, while your free to talk about me as though I'm not even here,
Them: omg arguing and haxing!... I'll ban you!
Scarus: For what? I would like you to tell me what I have supposdely done to recieve a ban?
Them: Haxing and arguing with the admin!!!11
Scarus: Fine, ban me I've had enough of this bullshit.
Them: Errrr... Seems my admin powers arnt enabled yet, just wait till tomorrow!!!
Scarus: Hahahahaaa... *dies*

The rest of server hated them aswell and made it very apparent once they realised they were just lying and being abit power mad without having anything to back it up. How I laughed... How I slaughtered them with my MP5. By the way, I came back the next day and guess who I've never seen since. ;)

-Scarus

LiL T
29-06-05, 19:32
Can't just dodge the ban since its such a shite game ....

james_finn
29-06-05, 21:10
a group of ex (and current :)) nc players have set up a clan called [JfL] we have our own low ping server in the UK (CS: Source), all are welcome to join! :)

IP: 83.142.228.11:28040

If anyone remembers us we were from PIMP in neocron 1 (delphi, neo-1664, milhouse)!

Look us up some time!

Delphi

Jesterthegreat
29-06-05, 21:13
any of the PIMP that came to NC2 and joined FF still play? i never see them...

Mechanicus
29-06-05, 21:16
my brother and his friends made a CS:S clan and ripped the clanname from neocron [crahn] even though they never played the game

go annoy them for being unoriginal loser 13 year olds
217.112.93.168:27016
http://www.crahn.co.nr/

Jesterthegreat
29-06-05, 21:18
havent really played much on steam.

got many IP's banned in TFC for "h4xing".

2 of us... medics... killing an entire team in seconds.

have infection, will travel :p

LiL T
29-06-05, 22:22
Erm what use is IP ban when my IP changes everytime I reconnect to the internet and if theres another way what good is it if I can change that :confused:

I'm sure I remeber I got IP banned from someones TS server .... 2 mins later I was back bwhahaha

Jesterthegreat
29-06-05, 23:27
Erm what use is IP ban when my IP changes everytime I reconnect to the internet and if theres another way what good is it if I can change that :confused:

I'm sure I remeber I got IP banned from someones TS server .... 2 mins later I was back bwhahaha

that was back on the WON network where there was no login etc :p

i'm sure on steam they ban the accounts or somesuch.

naimex
01-07-05, 00:28
that was back on the WON network where there was no login etc :p

i'm sure on steam they ban the accounts or somesuch.

STEAM id gets banned.

if steam id is banned you have to buy a new cd key and thereby a new steamid to play again... or you could wait for your ban to expire.

a normal steamban is 1 year, an extended steamban is 6 years.

ive only gotten serverbans so far, cuz ive never cheated.

gotten lots of threats from people saying they will send in demo, i just tell them, sure go ahead, cuz i know they cant hurt me, cuz i have no cheats.

and if a steamadmin bans a person that isnt cheating, and the person complains about it with some kind of proof or a really good argument, then the steamadmin might just lose his admin rights for abuse.

Mr Kot
01-07-05, 02:44
It's sad when server admin have the mentality of 12 year olds. It's even worse when they really ARE. =/

Now aren't you glad that KK has an over 21 policy ;)

Tostino
01-07-05, 06:44
Yeah I am very glad KK don't let just anyone be a GM any more. It would suck if you just killed somone and they log off and a few min later you are kicked from your account and you try to log in but it says "account banned for 6436 days" :lol:. How fun would that be?

eprodigy
01-07-05, 06:51
i lent a friend my steam id so he could play CS ("lost" his) musta used cheats now im banned from all the ones running the cheat protection which is most

Transformer
01-07-05, 07:31
when i played CS i got banned all the time. i got banned yesterday from people thinking i was hacking becuase i got 5 HS's in a row and aced the team again the next round. yeh i was having a good session...

best thing to do is 2 have 2 CS accounts if they say they're gonna gonna ban you just annoy the piss outta them. get banned. log on another account rinse and repeat. stupid kids.

Jesterthegreat
01-07-05, 19:47

cos we all know when you hit 21 you are a mature, reasonable adult.

in 8 months i will be 21. will i suddenly become mature?

Mr Kot
03-07-05, 13:23

I'm counting the days :p

Mighty Max
03-07-05, 13:32

Let's keep that slight hope :p

Xylaz
03-07-05, 13:40
my mother used to tell me that boys grow up around 28...

but when i reached this age she started saying that boys are stupid and will never really grown up...

Jesterthegreat
03-07-05, 14:36
my mother used to tell me that boys grow up around 28...

but when i reached this age she started saying that boys are stupid and will never really grown up...

so your mum was talking crap and doesnt know really (no offense to her of course... i say this in a light hearted manner) then she calls guys stupid?

women :rolleyes:

Original monk
03-07-05, 15:50

lets hope so :p

Inchenzo
04-07-05, 03:46

You'll feel the sudden change of maturity at the precise moment you turn 21, really,.. yeah really :) just like the rest of us..

Asurmen Spec Op
04-07-05, 06:24

in 8 months i will be 21. will i suddenly become mature? No, you will light on fire for no real reason what so ever

eprodigy
04-07-05, 06:44
ur mom!

delete monks

what was the original topic of this post...

Jesterthegreat
04-07-05, 08:11
ur mom!

delete monks

what was the original topic of this post...

it certainly wasn't my age... but thats what people won't shut up about :p

naimex
06-07-05, 00:54
well, the topic is pretty wide, but one of the subcategories of this topic was the lack of maturity, which of course could be ported to poor jester.

And Jester as for maturity... it can come at any given age...

I got really mature after I moved out of my parents house...

Doesnīt help shouting for room service no more, cuz all I get is a big FU from my roomies.

So when you gotta do everything yourself, you learn to appreciate the small things.

Iīve changed so much, that a lot of the things I used to do, suddenly isnīt as great as they were...

Changed the way I see movies, turned more heavy metal and goth (thanks to my roomies), and learned to cook, clean the apartment, wash my clothes and all those things.

Itīs really funny when you think about it, my greatest accomplishments in cooking before i moved out was :

Spaghetti burned to the pot, with 2 litres of water in it whilst being stirred with a spoon constantly.

A chocolate cake baked in a regular oven, that was burnt on the inside, and still raw on the outside.

And just this evening, I made rice, salad and meatsauce for my parents.
Nothing burned on, it tasted good, and it was spicy without being too spicy.

So, no you wont magically turn mature cuz you get older, but being independent will force you to.

for the record I am 21.

Dr Strange
06-07-05, 01:29
ive had a cd/hl cd key banned from steam before

after being annoyed so damn much by rampant cheaters (proven cheaters not just ones you suspect), i installed a working hack package. aimbot, transparent walls, the whole thing. think i used it all of maybe three hours one night at like 4 am, key was banned like a week later.

*shrug* its a fun game in short bursts (no pun intended) but for long stretches/dedicated playing, i couldnt enjoy it.

i could deal with the stupid server admins and stuff, even stupid players, the one thing that would piss me off enough to leave a server; there's always one guy in the server, one your team or the other, that has his spray set as some homosexual picture. completely nude usually, with mulitple guys going at it. ive got nothing aganist homosexual people persay but I dont wanna see that while playing CS, or at any other time.

Scarus
06-07-05, 02:00
Ahhh... Goatse, if only that Vgcats comic was still around, it was good..

The clan (me and a couple of friends) I am in is called the National Front, I know it has the same name as the racist political party, but I don't stand for their views.. It's just a name to me, I think it actually sounds quite cool, like the national front deffence, but no-one on CS can view it as a name, they all go;

"omg ur racist, fucker fuck off and go suck ******************s cock, you ******!"
"Thanks, I am not racist and you would know that if you knew anything about me, please keep your opinions to yourself and just play."
"omg ur so gay, ******!"

It didn't take me long to realise why CS has a reputation for idiotic players, I felt like owning him with the whole being a hypocrit by calling me racist then him using homophobic insults, some good old fascism going on there... yep.

In NC I have been rezz killed, called most names under the sun, had the clan I was in criticised due to other peoples faults and had some people argue that black was white with me... Yet I'm still here, and I was never angered by any of it yes this community can and has had it's moments, but I'd preffer to have low population and a great community then a huge community and be terrified to go anywhere near anyone incase I was called a rascist or a homosexual.

-Scarus