PDA

View Full Version : Next member MAD!

vashtyphoon78
29-06-05, 06:48
:mad: RROAR! CRUSH! NEXT! HRM!

ok heres the problem
i decided to do all the next epics on my spy today, so im like coo. i do em all all the way to #6 and then im like ill take a break for a while and do a few laps around DRT. i go back a while later and go to HRM guy for epic#6. he talks to me like i start the epic and says go talk to Elias in TH. so i go do that then elias tells me to screw off.im like wtf? look at my missions menu theres no mission there.

so i go back and try to get the mission agani, after talking to the human resource dude again i check my missions; still nothing there. so i ask on help and someone says press f8 click abort and relog. i do and still nothing. the epic fix wont talk to me the HRM wont give me the mission and i cannot figure this out.

i want my reveler for my tank. a little help plz?

Jolt
29-06-05, 09:19
Theres a guy on the first floor who completes the 6th mission for you and hands you the key. His name is Next Epic fix guy or something, shouldnt miss it if your looking for him.

numb
29-06-05, 10:11
Yeah mission 6 is bugged. My mission 5 was bugged too, until I relogged, all the npcs thought I hadnt brought back the chem and the bloke at el farid told me I was taking a long time to go back to the city when I tried to get another BP :)

MISS WHIP
29-06-05, 10:44
Yeah mission 6 is bugged. My mission 5 was bugged too, until I relogged, all the npcs thought I hadnt brought back the chem and the bloke at el farid told me I was taking a long time to go back to the city when I tried to get another BP :)

Damm that epic still bugged it's being bugged since NC2 retail.. :lol: :lol:

BTW a M8 of mine tried to do the Crahn epic i forget which mission the one where you have to kill the MOB in the crystal caves you get a
"you get nothing for killing the null pick on someone your own size" or words to that effect and the MOB disappears directly after without you being able to loot the part you need.

He was not a happy camper and logged off after that have not seen him log on since :mad: :mad:

CMaster
29-06-05, 12:00
yeah, noticed the guy with "EPIC MISSION 6 FIX NPC" on the ground floor? talk to him.

Infinite
29-06-05, 15:38
How did they bug these things that worked perfectly in NC1.

vashtyphoon78
29-06-05, 15:39
ok well heres the problem you people telling me to talk to epic fix, i get blank diologue. am i supposed to? he doesnt even hand me the key or anything and i cant even get the damn mission (I looked on temporary NC.Synergy and it said talk to the HRM and get the mission then talk to elias in TH then talk to the epic fix) will update if it works.

numb
29-06-05, 16:01
ok well heres the problem you people telling me to talk to epic fix, i get blank diologue. am i supposed to? he doesnt even hand me the key or anything and i cant even get the damn mission (I looked on temporary NC.Synergy and it said talk to the HRM and get the mission then talk to elias in TH then talk to the epic fix) will update if it works.

He tells you to relog. So you relog, then talk to him again and you should have the key.

vashtyphoon78
29-06-05, 19:58

k well that did it. got my reveler and everything but this morning the epic dude actually talked to me unlike last night. thx for help every1 :)