PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous.

hegemon
28-06-05, 02:16
I just killed a ppu who was buffing a ppu who was rezzing a ppu that died while he was rezzing another ppu in an OP fight. When I left the fight in disgust, there were six (6) rezzes going at the same time, all done by the same side in the fight.

Great fun. <- this is sarcasm.

CMaster
28-06-05, 02:21
Even more fun - I got thrown into synch 4 times in said fight. However, it seems no fighters were ver free to come kill me each time. Actually, I lie - I only synched 3 times. Just after one of them, I came back unable to use any of my spells.

Terkantia
28-06-05, 02:33
And ppl wonder why the pops are droppin like a rcok??

:wtf:

Xephonas
28-06-05, 02:49
Yup, that fight was just silly, i mean, no , don't matte,r jut check out this picture,i count 12 ppu's, and 4 fighters, 1 of those fighters is LE'D!

http://img160.echo.cx/img160/6320/crazyppushot7tw.th.jpg (http://img160.echo.cx/my.php?image=crazyppushot7tw.jpg)

And im on the Anti-city side, the side that won, and i dont really feel good about

Rob01m
28-06-05, 05:53
Wow... That's a lot of monks. Seems like it's gotten a lot worse from when I last parted, and even then it was mostly monks.

System
28-06-05, 07:27
yea I was there on my apu, Diablos, I was like wtf... all PPUs, I had to of dropped someone more then twice, it was just rediculous there. It would of been a bitch trying to kill all those damn PPU's if I didn't die.

eprodigy
28-06-05, 07:35
and people say the game wouldnt be better if monks were removed ....

and i see unforgiven whoring ppus as much as anyone if not more

sultana
28-06-05, 09:59
and people say the game wouldnt be better if monks were removed ....

and i see unforgiven whoring ppus as much as anyone if not more
I wonder why we do that?

Can it be because anti-city did so much to us that we need to do it?

Nidhogg
28-06-05, 10:38
This is one of those threads that should be kept in-game. If you want to discuss the propensity for people to roll monks all the time then please start another thread that doesn't go into specifics about people or clans.

N