PDA

View Full Version : I think they will finally NOT be able to fix it :(

ArgieD
27-06-05, 22:59
It has been a long time since I made my mind up about being a NC fanboi (and will not change... as yet).

It is obvious that the developers are doing their best to sort problems out. It is also known that they are badly limited regarding the programmers/coders available and I certainly feel for them. I also get extremely upset with some people feeling the need to start a leaving thread, hoping that others will follow their example, in an attempt to "hurt" KK. All these made me even more willingful to support KK - FACT!

However, after a couple of months since I convinced my best mates to join KK, we are now facing a big dilemma, ahead of getting even more to join.
-) Do we get even more of us joining hoping that KK will pull this off?
or
-) Do we leave for another MMORPG in order to save our sanity AND prevent our newcoming mates going through all the shit that currentlly goes on?

So far, we all decided to give KK the benefit of the doubt, due to the welcome effort of resolving most of the memory leaks. Unfortunately, that has recently brought us even more crashes; maybe a sign that they got their behinds in gear... Or maybe not!

In every single attempt during our latest in-game team-ups we get through the following scenario (each one of us):

-) You see the mob and start shooting at it. Naturally, it returns the compliment. Lag causes your Health Points to magically disappear at great chunks. As it wasn't bad enough,

-) ...the mob disappears and later re-appears behind you forcing you to reposition yourself immediately. As soon as you push forward, the dreading SYNCRO takes place.

-) Hang on a minute! You remember that Syncroes take place when you zone after a while being in the same sector. You think to yourself: "But I only pushed a few steps forward. That's gotta be wrong".

-) To your great disappointment, the synchro goes on and on. You decide to press ESC hoping that the mob didn't get the best of you, during your stupid hesitation. You find yourself in the familiar Runners Selection Screen with the message Connection Aborted message in red on top left. You curse a bit and then...

-) decide whether to go for Resume or Enter. You select Enter bearing in mind that Synchros, occasionally, get you back in the game on a PermaSynch status.

-) You are wrong. You are back in on a different spot in the zone. Deep down you knew that the specific Synchro was different to the rest. Unfortunately, your Health Points are dangerously low (could have been worse; you could have been begging for pokers by now). Even worse, you have spawned next to a massive mob that has hostile intention towards you.

-) So you decide to put up a fight. You won't be subjected to the deadly intention of a Mob. Wait a minute! Where are your weapon / spells? And why is your NCL / SL zero? Guess what

-) "You are dead. To select a GenRep station press Space". You curse a bit and then...

-) Select Tech Heaven B, (after 2 minutes of frantic attempts to convince your PPU mate on Teamspeak to tell the other 4 guys that he's got to abandon them down in the DOY tunnels in order to walk 6 sectors to find you and rezz you).

-) the Client crashes. You smile a bit, as it "doesn't matter any more"; you're dead, right? You restart NC2.

-) As soon as you go to the main screen, you hear the irritating "Clang" and your NC2 cursor changes to your O/S default cursor. It crashed again... You call it a day...

The End

What scares me the most is the fact that I started suspecting that KK do NOT know how to fix it. I feel that it is not the absence of numbers of Coders, but the absense of being aware of what causes the problem and hence NONE of the existing one is able to fix it. I sense that KK could have probably decided that NC2 is a write off and already think of a next project. I simply don't know.

We will have to make a decision very soon but I'm afraid KK cannot do anything by that time.

Until then, please people, quit all the "luxurious and of secondary fate" sort of "KK please NERF PPUs", as they seriously need to sort out stability issues first.

Thanks for stopping by

Argie

PS

eprodigy
27-06-05, 23:09
all true. and i agree.

personally i have fun with pvp only and think pvm is a lost cause, thats why nerfing ppus is important because they ruin the one thing I enjoy in the game. BUT your points are valid [ edited ]

Dr Strange
28-06-05, 02:13
just waiting to see what fixes and solutions are coming

doesn't hurt you or your friends to try new MMO's

Anarchy Online (http://www.anarchyonline.com) is free till January 2006-ish, and is somewhat cyber punk (key word, somewhat)

City of Heroes (http://www.coh.com) has a free 14 day trial, no credit card required to sign up. Though you will have to download a 1.1gig+ install of it (done simple through their updater program). Nice if you're into heroes. Runs well on low end systems.

Guild Wars (http://www.guildwars.com) is a MMO/CORPG that has no monthly fees, though major additions in content will come in the form of expansion packs in the future. For like $35 you get a rather large game with an insanely fun PvP system. If you liked Diablo II you'll enjoy this game. Runs well on low end systems.

Ultima Online (UO gamers free shard) (http://www.uogamers.com/) is a fantasy MMO, thats probably the oldest online MMO (other than MUDs). UO Gamers is one of the more popular free shards (servers) to play on.

Runescape (http://www.runescape.com) is similar to Diablo II/UO/GW. Completely free it can be quite fun. It also has a membership option so if you like it enough you can donate like $5 and become a paid member, and recieve some free items or whatnot.

that's about all the good free/semi free mmo's I can think of, give them a try while you wait on NC to pick back up to full steam

eprodigy
28-06-05, 02:19
too bad all those suck (except for UO somewhat)

Seven
28-06-05, 03:58
It has been a long time since I made my mind up about being a NC fanboi (and will not change... as yet).

It is obvious that the developers are doing their best to sort problems out. It is also known that they are badly limited regarding the programmers/coders available and I certainly feel for them.

I feel sorry for them too!

What was the increase in monthly fees for again? :confused:

ZoVoS
28-06-05, 04:10
Runescape is similar to Diablo II/UO/GW. Completely free it can be quite fun. It also has a membership option so if you like it enough you can donate like $5 and become a paid member, and recieve some free items or whatnot.

ahh the best game ever made

gower has proved over and over again he can do anything, its java based, and we magead to get 252 ppl loged in simultanioulsy from one connection lmfao, ahhh good times

jini
28-06-05, 05:26
Guild Wars (http://www.guildwars.com) is a MMO/CORPG that has no monthly fees, though major additions in content will come in the form of expansion packs in the future. For like $35 you get a rather large game with an insanely fun PvP system. If you liked Diablo II you'll enjoy this game. Runs well on low end systems.
Insanely fun pvp?? From what I ve seen from a 2 days trial, its a shallow skilless click and forget pvp. For every action there is a counter, and there are a lot of them. Complexity for no reason without the skill...

eprodigy
28-06-05, 06:05
yeah for a game entirely about pvp, GW pvp is pretty sad
only reason its so popular is people keep saying its a "mmorpg without fees" but its not a mmorpg (i know it isnt supposed to be one) and is kinda like pvp in NC on a monk (no skill required).

Dr Strange
28-06-05, 06:39
Insanely fun pvp?? From what I ve seen from a 2 days trial, its a shallow skilless click and forget pvp. For every action there is a counter, and there are a lot of them. Complexity for no reason without the skill...

Well, there is less precision in the skill/clicking but it's more so an rpg/combat style pvp, where you gotta know what to use and when. you can't zerg enemies (in GvG at least, the better of the pvp sets), your healer classes aren't overpowered, etc it's more so like a game of quake or ut set in an rpg form. which for me is cool cause thats why i liked neocron it's whole FPS combat style, whereas in GW it's more timing on power ups and whatnot.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-06-05, 07:02
Well, there is less precision in the skill/clicking but it's more so an rpg/combat style pvp, where you gotta know what to use and when. you can't zerg enemies (in GvG at least, the better of the pvp sets), your healer classes aren't overpowered, etc it's more so like a game of quake or ut set in an rpg form. which for me is cool cause thats why i liked neocron it's whole FPS combat style, whereas in GW it's more timing on power ups and whatnot. so you just have to count?

Dr Strange
28-06-05, 07:15
so you just have to count?

No, theres more strategy involved than simply timing of global buffs or global rezzs. When to attack, from what position (yes position can matter, the high ground could be a better vantage point but the choke point could be more defensive, for example) so on and so forth

When the observer mode is added in one of the upcoming patches, get the free trial and watch some of the top guilds fight in GvG or the Hall of Heroes and see for yourself.

capt-o
28-06-05, 10:31
The problem with the fatals is not a single problem. I'm guessing it would take a while to find all the threads in which this has been posted. Something like 500,000 lines of code have to be sorted through to find these leaks.

They have routinely posted in the patch notes stuff about both client and serverside memory leaks being fixed. I have had a defined decrease in my number of fatals with this last patch.

As far as i can tell these patches affect different systems different ways for whatever reason. I used to never get the bug that drops you to the login screen when you look for missions on citycom, now i get them, on average, 1:15-20 attempts.

The fact that things like the character timer (though i have yet to see it) and the thread in which to post conditions of your crash, show that they both have an idea about what is happening and are willing to accept the community's help.

Hope this helps you with your decision.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-06-05, 11:12
No, theres more strategy involved than simply timing of global buffs or global rezzs. When to attack, from what position (yes position can matter, the high ground could be a better vantage point but the choke point could be more defensive, for example) so on and so forth

When the observer mode is added in one of the upcoming patches, get the free trial and watch some of the top guilds fight in GvG or the Hall of Heroes and see for yourself. Thatd be as fun for me as playing wow......

Selendor
28-06-05, 11:33
Bear in mind that the zero inventory on login is largely a new bug to Neocron 2. And to me its more about login server response time than the other fatal bugs.

But I agree with you, the fatals will never be fixed other than perhaps 20% of them. You have to accept Neocron for how it is now and if you still enjoy it then stick with it.

ArgieD
28-06-05, 12:42
...Hope this helps you with your decision.

Capt"o", you made this "decision" thingy sound so formal... :rolleyes: We're only a bunch of Greek chaps who try to get together for a few hours every now and then. Not a group of 50 clanmembers who can significantly drop the Server population by leaving..

Let me tell you a few more things about the factors involved and I'm sure that lots of NC2 subscribers, worldwide, feel likewise.

-)JOY
Those "mates" I mentioned aren't people I met online or in college. They are highly valued childhood friends who live in a differenty country to me atm. We are all in the wrong side of 20s and have very limited free time. We log in our beloved MMORPG for a mere 2-3 hours every other evening and re-live our glorious offline multiplayer gaming past of HOMM and Championship Manager etc. All this thanks to a bit of NC2 and TS.

-)OPTIONS
As discussed a few posts above, there are only a few MMORPGs that could be an alternative to NC2. Due to the fact that we grew out of Fantasy a bit, we rely on Cyberpunk. So far, three games "stand out". Anarchy Online, Neocron 2, and Face of Mankind. Fortunately (or unfortunately), only Neocron seems to have a decent PvP / PvM feeling. Therefore, you get open minded players moving to WoW and Cyberpunk die-hards staying put due to a lack of decent options..

-)INTEGRITY
This is where NC2 hurts a lot. No, I'm not refering to the PPU Para-fest; this is still a part of the game. I am referring to fatals/crashes. This puts players off straight away. I strongly feel that as soon as stability issues are resolved and the word's out, our server will be full once again. A good point is that, compared to other MMORPGs, we have a very small percentage of cheats, such as one-hit hacks or aim bots etc. This is mostly a plague in subscription-free games.

-)COMMUNITY
One of the finest and most helpful communities. There is no chance you'll not get your questions answered when asked on HELP channel. Boy, this CMaster comes handy on a number of occasions; hats off to the lad. Others are right gems too. Maybe a sign of self preservation within the community as the populations are lowered; maybe not. Only time will tell.

-)CUSTOMER SERVICE
This is a 50-50. While you get them very helpful with tickets and Forum/email requests, you feel sorry for them being proper let down by C*it-to-Play. All of us have mates who can't join the rest of us due to C2P not accepting their credit cards. Fact is that while you can't increase the number of subscribers by being nice online, you definitely decrease it by being unhelpful off-line!

Unfortunately, what sadens me the most is the fact that I'm putting more and more of my RL friends through some undeserved misery, by getting them to experience their first MMORPG within a bug-ridden environment due to the absence of decent alternatives :(

Plus,
Bear in mind that the zero inventory on login is largely a new bug to Neocron 2. And to me its more about login server response time than the other fatal bugs.

But I agree with you, the fatals will never be fixed other than perhaps 20% of them. You have to accept Neocron for how it is now and if you still enjoy it then stick with it
Words of wisdom I'm afraid:(

Dr Strange
28-06-05, 12:55
Thatd be as fun for me as playing wow......

Oh I can see how some might not enjoy it

But currently, it's a million times more fun than Neocron

Before the most recent NC patch I kept telling, what's left of my clan, "oh this next patch will be kick ass. it'll fix things, and add rokkwear, and hopefully the pvp server". Now I get a couple more frames, more 50/50 synchs, the ability to change the style of clothes but not color (gg CoH, GW, and every other MMO that has color dye ability), and no pvp server yet.

I'm still hoping though. Even if I end up just paying to see the game implode on itself (which actually part of me wants just so I can get in on that great big community "I told you so"), I'll always hold out hope that maybe it'll have new stuff or fixes to make it fun again at some point.

a4nic8er
28-06-05, 13:08
I believe a few problems are due to packet loss. The game does seem to become prone to syncs and r-click problems from time to time and in my experience packet loss (usually US &/or LON) is often high if I test during these times. Sometimes it is so bad that I chose to do something other than play NC2.

Does vent also tend to disconnect you more often around the same time as getting these problems? Or am I just imagining that?

No matter how powerfull your PC and how well tweaked your connection is, nothing can overcome routing glitches on foreign shores other than patience and faith in those that maintain the digital hiway. Sometimes a storm, disaster, or sabotage can take out sections or intersections and we have to detour slowly around the repair crews.

What else can we do about problems that may not lay at either end, but in the middle?

For those who seem to get excessive occurences of the r-click and sync problems (esp. 0 inv.) and who haven't already done so, I humbly suggest you learn about testing and tweaking your connection - tuning the MTU and RWin.

At http://www.dslreports.com/tools/ you can test your connection for packet loss, which I would strongly recommend as a first step. There are also tools to test your speed and to tweak your connection (require Sun Java). They even have the very tidy little DrTCP tool to simplify making the adjustments recommended by the Tweak test.

I use Active Ports to find the IPs of game servers I am on, and NeoTrace to test them when games go crappy on me.

jini
28-06-05, 15:21
Well, there is less precision in the skill/clicking but it's more so an rpg/combat style pvp, where you gotta know what to use and when. you can't zerg enemies (in GvG at least, the better of the pvp sets), your healer classes aren't overpowered, etc it's more so like a game of quake or ut set in an rpg form. which for me is cool cause thats why i liked neocron it's whole FPS combat style, whereas in GW it's more timing on power ups and whatnot. I didnt quite understood you here Mav.
There is no precision at all in GW, you just point and click. There is some skill involving only to which spell to use to counter the opponent. It's not suceeding in that field either, because if I wanted to play a mind game I would simply choose chess...
Apart from some nice gfx, there is nothing to compare it with NC

Riddle
28-06-05, 15:39
I believe a few problems are due to packet loss. The game does seem to become prone to syncs and r-click problems from time to time and in my experience packet loss (usually US &/or LON) is often high if I test during these times. Sometimes it is so bad that I chose to do something other than play NC2.

Does vent also tend to disconnect you more often around the same time as getting these problems? Or am I just imagining that?

No matter how powerfull your PC and how well tweaked your connection is, nothing can overcome routing glitches on foreign shores other than patience and faith in those that maintain the digital hiway. Sometimes a storm, disaster, or sabotage can take out sections or intersections and we have to detour slowly around the repair crews.

What else can we do about problems that may not lay at either end, but in the middle?

For those who seem to get excessive occurences of the r-click and sync problems (esp. 0 inv.) and who haven't already done so, I humbly suggest you learn about testing and tweaking your connection - tuning the MTU and RWin.

At http://www.dslreports.com/tools/ you can test your connection for packet loss, which I would strongly recommend as a first step. There are also tools to test your speed and to tweak your connection (require Sun Java). They even have the very tidy little DrTCP tool to simplify making the adjustments recommended by the Tweak test.

I use Active Ports to find the IPs of game servers I am on, and NeoTrace to test them when games go crappy on me.

So the fact that in the last few patches I have seen a rise in the occurences of fatals and other log in bugs is due to the World Wide Web Roadworks?
Not the fact that by trying to fix code in one place is fucking it up elsewhere?

I have definately had Loads more login problems forget logging in first attempt it takes a miniumum of 3, last night i logged on for 45 mins had 6 login attempts and 2 fatals WTF is with that?? Must have been a storm somewhere right :D

Nullvoid
28-06-05, 15:46
and yet I get barely any crashes/login problems. If and when I do sync in and get greeted by 50/50 or no rightclick one relog usually fixes it. I'm a lucky one I guess?

CMaster
28-06-05, 18:09
Its my belief that ntwork issues do cause fatals - bsacially, certain packets get lost or corrupte din a way that the client can't handle and this causes it to die.

Riddle
28-06-05, 20:26
I am no programmer and do not even have the first idea about how it all works but here is my layman's thinking.

1 - First Person OP fights I can only pressume = Very Large amounts of data being processed to and from server? I hardly ever Fatal or crash.

2 - Moving from apartment to street or running along doing nothing = smaller amounts of data? I crash frequently.

I would assume this packet loss would be more prevalent in times of heavy information interchange i.e. my first example but I never crash! well sometimes but thats when I ZONE to UG like in example 2.

could someone explain this?

Spermy
28-06-05, 20:30
I find I get synchouts most often when the hamsters are on thier coffee breaks... I believe the two occurences to be inextricably linked.

ZoVoS
28-06-05, 20:31
Its my belief that ntwork issues do cause fatals - bsacially, certain packets get lost or corrupte din a way that the client can't handle and this causes it to die.

maby run a client and the server simultaniusly collecting teh data sent and the data recived, and easyest way to test if that is right is check for packet differenes around the time of a sync, unfortunatly that requiers packet sniffing both ends

kk could easily produce diagnostic software to do this however, we should have a public test server with password protection that alowes a maximum of say 50 ppl playing on it, and then record every packet sent from and recived to the server, and at the same time there should be a modified client for the testers that records every packet of data and sends it in a large lump, every packet it time logged and then u can test for descrepensys when a sync occures, (click a button ingame and it flags the last 2 mins and sync time and then both sets of data are compared)

ZoVoS
28-06-05, 20:33
I am no programmer and do not even have the first idea about how it all works but here is my layman's thinking.

1 - First Person OP fights I can only pressume = Very Large amounts of data being processed to and from server? I hardly ever Fatal or crash.

2 - Moving from apartment to street or running along doing nothing = smaller amounts of data? I crash frequently.

I would assume this packet loss would be more prevalent in times of heavy information interchange i.e. my first example but I never crash! well sometimes but thats when I ZONE to UG like in example 2.

could someone explain this?

MABY the server was designed to take large loads, and as such it dedicates to much processing power to large opp fights and zones with masses of ppl, so the map swapping and data handeling of meanial tasks sumtimes ar not processed right and thus syncronisation occurse when the servers have more important things to worry about? and because ur in sync ur not flagging a interupt with the server it should be dealing with you

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 00:17
Oh I can see how some might not enjoy it

But currently, it's a million times more fun than Neocron

Before the most recent NC patch I kept telling, what's left of my clan, "oh this next patch will be kick ass. it'll fix things, and add rokkwear, and hopefully the pvp server". Now I get a couple more frames, more 50/50 synchs, the ability to change the style of clothes but not color (gg CoH, GW, and every other MMO that has color dye ability), and no pvp server yet.

I'm still hoping though. Even if I end up just paying to see the game implode on itself (which actually part of me wants just so I can get in on that great big community "I told you so"), I'll always hold out hope that maybe it'll have new stuff or fixes to make it fun again at some point. tell me when you go to Guild wars or wow
and ill have a party

Dr Strange
29-06-05, 01:22
I didnt quite understood you here Mav.
There is no precision at all in GW, you just point and click. There is some skill involving only to which spell to use to counter the opponent. It's not suceeding in that field either, because if I wanted to play a mind game I would simply choose chess...
Apart from some nice gfx, there is nothing to compare it with NC

Think of it like, a game of Quake Team Death Match

You enter in the one large arena, which is 6 teams, 8 people per team, in a massive free for all. Some maps will have certain power ups and buffs that can be globally useful to you, such as Morale (+health and +mana) or a Priest NPC that will auto rezz fallen teammates at X intervals of time.

In this FFA it's much like a Quake TDM, you gotta be strategic. It's almost like playing a mixture of a reduced FPS and RTS at the same time. Do you attack that Blue team that's been worn down from a previous fight? Do you risk a ninja attempt on Yellow's Priest to stop them from rezzing? Once a fight begins, sure it lacks NC's FPS combat, you can't shoot out people's legs and then aim at their head for maximum damage, you can't hop in a combat vehicle and reek havoc, but there's alot thats the same. You got your buffs, your debuffs, your DoT's, your AoE's, your slow-down shit, your speed-up shit etc. At the very least it's on par with NC in terms of anything can happen you never know what the other people are going to do to counter your shit.

And in NC, theres counters to everything. PPU's, nib buff and take'em down. Stealthers? Para, then AoE or DoT them. Droners? Snipe them or get another Droner to take them out. Everything has a counter. If nothing had a counter, one class would be extremely over powerful (more so than people think PPU's are).

The real difference I think is the casual ness. In NC, if I wanna just hop on and PvP I gotta get on a PvP character, run/fly out to wherever there are actual enemy players, and attempt to kill them. If I die, sure I lose an item, thats cool. But then I gotta waste time getting pokes, waiting on SI etc I don't mind the dying and losing gear, I'm far from a carebear. I however don't like the time invested for a single death, let alone multiple deaths. In GW, we just hop into one of the various arenas or make a run for Hall of Heros, if we die, we just go at it again. There are penalties for dying, but not ones that require you to sit around and regroup for something akin to getting a poke or waiting out SI (there is a form of SI in GW but it doesn't go away with time, making it tougher).

From a PvP aspect, it's just easier. We can instantly join in, kill some teams for an hour or so and call it a day. Theres no gathering at spot X, and waiting 30 minutes for everyone to travel there. There's no "oh damn 3 of our guys Fatal'ed at the start of the fight", theres no 50/50 synchs on logging in, no perma synchs when you zone, it's a casual game.

And no, theres no elves ;p Like I said some may like it, some won't. It's holding me over till NC gets fixed to an appropriate level.

Dr Strange
29-06-05, 01:24
tell me when you go to Guild wars or wow
and ill have a party

If you mean when I choose to leave NC? Won't be happening.

It's possible to play several MMO's at a time, I'm playing NC, GW, AO, CoH. I won't be playing WoW, as I have a personal grudge aganist Blizzard that stems back to them not releasing Starcraft 2 after almost a god damn decade...

Anyways yea, I'm still playing NC, still have an active paid account, and aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 02:06

It's possible to play several MMO's at a time, I'm playing NC, GW, AO, CoH. I won't be playing WoW, as I have a personal grudge aganist Blizzard that stems back to them not releasing Starcraft 2 after almost a god damn decade...

Anyways yea, I'm still playing NC, still have an active paid account, and aren't going anywhere anytime soon. well it was worth a shot

eprodigy
29-06-05, 02:07
tell me when you go to Guild wars or wow
and ill have a party

at least that pathetic BD clan that tries to KOS people but then loses to a 2 man clan every time is all but gone :rolleyes:

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 02:09
at least that pathetic BD clan that tries to KOS people but then loses to a 2 man clan every time is all but gone :rolleyes: Im lost that was really ass random

eprodigy
29-06-05, 02:12
not really considering who was a member ;) *cough* hes very "strange" *cough*

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 02:13
not really considering who was a member ;) But that still doesnt make any sense....
What does me being a member of a BD clan have anything to do with me hating wow.
Unles there is some mystical magical connection, it was just a crack at a random thing about me(and you coulda insulted better things tbh)

eprodigy
29-06-05, 02:15
ok lets explain here. sorry to hijack the post.

you're not the member of the BD clan i refer to. i was refering to the fact that you said you would be happy if he left, and a clan that he was a member of. i was actually not insulting you at all

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 02:16
ok lets explain here. sorry to hijack the post.

you're not the member of the BD clan i refer to. i was refering to the fact that you said you would be happy if he left, and a clan that he was a member of. i was actually not insulting you at all oh fuck...
Its just Im in a BD clan and well...
Im use to being insulted..
now I feal like a total moron

eprodigy
29-06-05, 02:18
well i can try and insult you if you really want ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 02:20
well i can try and insult you if you really want ;) I think we should stop hijacknig the thread :)

Like what kinda insult?

eprodigy
29-06-05, 02:23
hmm not sure.. are you anything that is stereotypically referred to with a negative connotation? gay or a member of FF or something ?

ZoVoS
29-06-05, 02:46
hmm not sure.. are you anything that is stereotypically referred to with a negative connotation? gay or a member of FF or something ?
stop bitiching about ff FFS

Dr Strange
29-06-05, 03:14
at least that pathetic BD clan that tries to KOS people but then loses to a 2 man clan every time is all but gone :rolleyes:

If you're referring to my clan, which is still around somewhat, we as a group haven't "lost" anything to a 2 man clan. The only time we ever "lost" anything was when the actual KOS clan was around in the BD faction pking the one guy of ours that might be online at like 4 am in the morning, but that was way back before the whole KOS/FF/Blood thing back in like Feburary.

As for now, I haven't played NC hardly at all in the last month or so, so I can't speak for anyone still in the clan. I do know some of our guys have moved alts to some other active clans to catch in on some of the pvp action when none of us are around but other than that we've had no real issues with others.

eprodigy
29-06-05, 03:57
was thinking of something else but yes it happened.

btw unrelated note: jujitsu combiend with tank is your char btw? the noobie melee tank :lol:

Dr Strange
29-06-05, 04:48
tankjitsu is my melee tank yea

sorry i dont really give a shit about who is "noob" or not, i graduated high school over five years ago, i just dont care about who is popular or cool in a fucking MMO dude. skill is relative, i have fun regardless

eprodigy
29-06-05, 05:25
:p

Nidhogg
29-06-05, 11:15
Back on topic, please.

N

Asurmen Spec Op
29-06-05, 21:04
Back on topic, please.

N I wonder if you say that in bed :/

Spermy