PDA

View Full Version : Wasteland Dungons

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 22:01
For the past two days I did a few diferent quests because I was bored, and I found that, the wastelands is acually quite butiful(if you turn your brightness back down to what it was ment) but most of it is wasted, there are a few swampcaves, Crystal caverns, worm tunnels and whatever the CRP style ones are called.
Honestly though, those are only high lvl and spread through a few zones, it would be nice if more places like the juggernaught warbot facility were around throughout the wastelands, this would add some more fun places to explore, even if the mobs are only different coloured bigger warbots.
Also, I belive that since you dont have many WOC items in game that well, more dungons in the wastes could allow for more quests and adventuring.
The main reason though is that, besides ops many high players dont even look in the wastes, but if they were forced to find caves, missions, and npcs for WOC items, once they are added, it could be a nice little timesink, and thats what gaming is :)

Woo for the wastelands

james_finn
27-06-05, 22:07
agreed, having played since beta 4 (nc1) I have to say I find something new everytime I go out into the wastelands! Theres so much to explorer and to find, its criminal it isnt used properly! How many people have seen the abandoned village with dead TG gurads in it? And the radiation posters all around it? Not many i'd bet!

Delphi

Woo for the wastelands!

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 22:10
agreed, having played since beta 4 (nc1) I have to say I find something new everytime I go out into the wastelands! Theres so much to explorer and to find, its criminal it isnt used properly! How many people have seen the abandoned village with dead TG gurads in it? And the radiation posters all around it? Not many i'd bet!

Delphi

Woo for the wastelands! Good to see that some one agrees with me and im not (as)crazy

Riddle
27-06-05, 22:43
SO you been on the epic journey to the secret island?....DOH its not secret anymore :rolleyes:

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 22:56
SO you been on the epic journey to the secret island?....DOH its not secret anymore :rolleyes: Is that were the happy people are and no FREs :p