PDA

View Full Version : Its been fun...

Obsidian X
27-06-05, 19:59
Its been a lot of fun, but my time in Neocron is finally at an end. Real life commitments combined with the departure of long time friends ingame have caused me to reach this decision. I'd like the thank the following people, present or otherwise, for the last 1.5 years or so in Neocron:

- Dru Blood & j0rz for incessantly going on about Neocron at work, causing me to finally subscribe
- The people that used to mercilessly PK me in the aggies (taught me the dangers of complacency
- Fly for ressing my techs at the end of NC1 retail on Saturn
- All the people that threw their stuff after the Saturn rollback (kitted me out for NC2 ;) )
- Dave, Trivial, and the rest of the NNRA for picking me up off the streets of Plaza 1
- All the friendly (and only the friendly tradeskillers) of Saturn/Terra
- The GM team for their swift solution of ingame problems I've experienced
- Chenoa, Horus, and the rest of the Newbie Helper team
- The community, for making Neocron what it is today.

I'll be playing my second account until the sub runs out, assuming I get the time. Perhaps if my circumstances change, I'll be back one day. Until then however:

Obsidian / Asmodeus / The Admiral / Agent Orange / Various other nib characters: Signing off.

Morganth
27-06-05, 20:03
Bye :(

Tratos
27-06-05, 20:04
Adios dude :)

Although its sad to see people go its quite a refreshing change to see people go out on a positive note and due to things other than the games problems :)

Hope you come back.

System
27-06-05, 20:13
Well hope to see you back at some point. Enjoy the time off

Nidhogg
27-06-05, 20:19
Leaving thread, closed.

N