PDA

View Full Version : Adios Muchachos

Siygess
27-06-05, 13:04
I always knew this time would come. It's inevitable as rain at Glastonbury, or bugs in a patch, but I never imagined it would be under these circumstances. Some of you may notice the "Leave / Stay" meter in my signature, and the really perceptive among you may even notice that it hasn't even bottomed out yet.. that's because I'm not leaving due to the state of the game. Instead, I am faced with the dilemma that must face all parents at some point - my son is five months old and on Saturday, he slept in his own cot, in his own room. That's the room I once called "the spare room", "the other room" or more often than not "the computer room" because yes, that's where my PC's are. I own a very small house, and a shed in which I am reluctant to store garden equipment, let alone a PC. The window in my schedule for gaming is now closed, and there just isn't an acceptable way around it. I'm not going to hang around on the basis that I might, very possibly, get an hour or two in on the weekend.

So that's it. Neocron and Neocron 2 - My longest subscribing MMORPG by a wide margin, and the only MMORPG where I actually capped a character (and I mean that in both senses). And now, for the obligatory goodbyes.

Brammers, Comie: I'm sure I will see you around. That's what real life is for.
Dribble Joy, Jernau, FN, BradSTL: Not many old-timers left now, but keep that torch burning!
Everyone in, or formerly of, the clan TGM: Thanks for having me - sorry the move to NC2 didn't work out so well.
Everyone in, or formerly of NCPD Precinct One: And they say there's no RP on the NC side of the English servers.. It was great working with you all.
Everyone in, or formerly of, KIR: MY first ever clan on Pluto, thanks for the gentle introduction. Hi Oz!
SXR: Keep up the good work guys.
The writers in the RP section, past and present: I really enjoyed your work, thanks for posting it.
Every PE out there: Don't worry, I still luv ya, even if KK doesn't :)
Everyone else: For better or for worse, you were who you were. This community wouldn't be the same without you.

You know, I've written this in just about every leaving card I've ever signed, but I've never been the one doing the leaving - so this is a first for me.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Not quite done.. two more things THIS (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1832209) for those of you that want things tied up with RP. The second thing.. well, it's a surprise. You'll have to wait. KKeep the faith.

CMaster
27-06-05, 13:07
interesting. now, seeing as tcoming back is quite possible and that this isnt a rant about the state of the game... does this get a close? I bet it does - well, so long.

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 13:10
:( another PE gone

Goodbye, I hope to see you again soon

Brammers
27-06-05, 13:11
Sorry that you have to call it a day, but I have to say, thanks to you Siygess for introducing me to Neocron and, more importantly also to Roleplaying as well.

I'll keep you in touch with what's going with NC, as I'm staying around for a good while yet!

Cya later!

Mr Kot
27-06-05, 13:18
Sorry to see you leave :(

But hey, you could always get your son into the neocrack soon, right?

Start 'em young :p

Tratos
27-06-05, 13:22
What Mr Kot said ;) im sure you will have a window to come back even if it is in a few years :p

Adios to you and good luck in life and with your son :)
Another roleplayer falls :(

Comie
27-06-05, 13:26
Damn, first ya get me hooked, then ya ditch me and leave me in a PvP clan and then ya goes and ditches the game bah... how much trouble have yu got me in :)

not enough me thinks...

see ya, i hope yu get yur computer room/space back, cos i know the NCPD wont be the same without yu

Eddie
27-06-05, 13:35
Sorry to see another long timer from NC1 go too, especially one who still hasn't given up hope yet!

Eddie

aKe`cj
27-06-05, 13:47
Sad to see yet another quality player leave the field :(
Good luck out there for you and your family !

Tyr
27-06-05, 13:49
Leaving thread.

Closed.