PDA

View Full Version : A Baby Warbot

vashtyphoon78
27-06-05, 03:23
I was on my newby APU today headed to Military base. i was going to stop and tag the BD genrep and i saw this. i decided to grab a few screenys of it.

Note: The tiny warbot that was simply named 'Warbot' was the same distance as the other one i circled, give or take a few feet as they were both following a droners drone lol

Mr Kot
27-06-05, 04:02
Were the other two Titans?

naimex
27-06-05, 04:14
Were the other two Titans?

looks like it, theres a huge size difference between Warbots and Warbot Titans, and I even think Malfunctioning Warbot is smaller than the Warbot.

imper1um
27-06-05, 05:15
Titans are slightly taller than Warbies.

vashtyphoon78
27-06-05, 05:54
Heres the thing: The little one was the same distance as the one that was another normal warby, the once below those two that were on top of that hill was the titan. i think i have another screen showing the titan on the bottom, not sure ill go look at modify this post if i find it.
PS: ok here it is, this shows that atleast the little guy is a warbot. but i know the bottom one is a WBT and the one next to him is another WB.

Dr Strange
27-06-05, 06:52
It looks more like a perspective thing

Like that one Warbot to the left and back, looks farther off than the one to the right

Course I could be wrong, just looks that way from the screenies

Darkana
27-06-05, 07:39
What naimex said. Normal Warbots are pretty small, while the Titans are a good deal taller. And you have the little cuties, Malfunctioning Warbot and the Tacholytium one. WTB pet warbot :D

vashtyphoon78
27-06-05, 20:25
a side note here: Wow all together 180 people looked at my screenies, nice.

and to Dr strange, your rather right. the tiny WB was a little bit further away than the one next to him. but not by far i can assure that. and the warbot titan was below them a bit and closer to me by a ways.