PDA

View Full Version : WOC reqs

Asurmen Spec Op
26-06-05, 11:20
Can some one tell me the reqs for woc 1 for my PE :)
Id normal look on synrgyx but well..

CMaster
26-06-05, 13:32
WoC is the same for everybody - 260million total XP for WoC 1. PEs can acheive WoC levels in Dex and Str (yeah, good luck with that).

Mr Kot
26-06-05, 17:07
PEs can acheive WoC levels in Dex and Str (yeah, good luck with that).

ZoVoS
26-06-05, 17:09
what are the dex requierments on a xbow? only woc or are they high dex also? (if there only woc im going pe and gimping my resist to the max if i dont need dex based chips lmao)

Mechanicus
26-06-05, 17:11
synergy is up again

Mr Kot
26-06-05, 17:14
There's no DEX level requirement, just a DEX WoC +1 and some T-C (can't remember how much T-C). The T-C was a recent addition to stop lowtech spies / PEs using it.

This could mean that a rifle spy / PE could use it too, but i dunno what dmg% they would get from it.

eprodigy
26-06-05, 20:45
if only i could stop lomming my pe

ZoVoS
26-06-05, 22:25
u could hore the pistol combat and fill ur brain with a moveon ppr call to duty and a nc/doy resistor chip to if u were a merc, ur resistance would be through the roof

Asurmen Spec Op
26-06-05, 23:18
260M...
god damn I wanna kill myself already :/

210 to go

ZoVoS
26-06-05, 23:56
260M...
god damn I wanna kill myself already :/

210 to go

a rhyno should be rather efficient for a PE, since aoe is kinda out of the question that is

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 02:04
a rhyno should be rather efficient for a PE, since aoe is kinda out of the question that is that would entail loming

right now im doing the X-bow quest.. hopefully I can get the gun then just get the lvls
and I talked to some random NPC and did one of the 3 without even noticing it was for the quest

woopy for meeeee

Scanner Darkly
27-06-05, 04:15
On that subject, has anyone managed to get a WoC disc and how rare a drop are they? We've been farming the Ceres Lab a few days now and so far no luck :(

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 05:05
when i did it a few months ago we found one after like 20-30 kills

so my mission kicked on me, not that it was that bad I can do the part over again that I did easy

but I talk to the guy with my 15 parts and then talk to him again and I didnt have enough

because he took one, yes one.
bastard.....

imper1um
27-06-05, 05:16
Let's see...my Tradeskiller could get WoC INT :p

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 05:29
woot first mission down

oh god this is cruel
I ahve to wait 10min for the NPC to make it

SO CRUEL

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 06:31
Ok
the gun is mine
42.385 M xp
I was at 24M two days ago
my birthday is july 12, I want to be at 140+Mil by then

Really high standard

eprodigy
27-06-05, 08:59
ive only seen one person using an xbow since it because WOC (some ff spy) so be the first PE to have one!

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 09:43
ive only seen one person using an xbow since it because WOC (some ff spy) so be the first PE to have one! wow, a lazy ass like me being the first one to use something

That would be comparable to nid liking me!

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 13:05
can you loose a WOC through loming(like if you went under the 260M?)

and i cant edit my toher post :/

Mr Kot
27-06-05, 13:13
a rhyno should be rather efficient for a PE, since aoe is kinda out of the question that is

A PE can access AOE. My PE has a TL64 rocket pistol which can hit several things at once, but does pitiful damage when you compare to what a tank's rocket launcher can do.

Now if KK were to consider a trade off here... give PEs a rare mini rocket pistol which would kinda make up for the extra long slog to get to 260mil xp. Or adjust the existing fusion pistols so they do AOE damage like the fusion cannons.

Or if a PE is truly desperate, he could lom all ppu into apu and drug up to the TL40 basic energy barrel :p

ZoVoS
27-06-05, 15:17
A PE can access AOE. My PE has a TL64 rocket pistol which can hit several things at once, but does pitiful damage when you compare to what a tank's rocket launcher can do.

Now if KK were to consider a trade off here... give PEs a rare mini rocket pistol which would kinda make up for the extra long slog to get to 260mil xp. Or adjust the existing fusion pistols so they do AOE damage like the fusion cannons.

Or if a PE is truly desperate, he could lom all ppu into apu and drug up to the TL40 basic energy barrel :p

as i said ae is rather out of the question, the rocket pistol is well, pitiful, and any heavy aoe weapon dont lvl what u want, rhynos are the way to go, not much to lom out like, use implants

Jesterthegreat
27-06-05, 15:22

it's possible to be 81 str without a single drug as a PE... why use a well uncapped tl 40 barrel?

oh and the highest TL PC rocket pistol does less damage than the lowest TL HC rocket launcher.

ZoVoS
27-06-05, 15:25
dex dont lvl fast enough with heavy weapons as a pe, or so i am told

i my self dont play a pe... yet. woooooow its been like... lots of years and the highest lvl pe i ever had is like... 40...

***next misson for the month, cap a pe and get a ion crossbow-***

Jesterthegreat
27-06-05, 15:28
hell a PE can drive a rhino, rep a rhino, rec the rhino ammo and gun a rhino with no drugs.

thats alot of XP, alot of rares and alot of armour part 10's to make drugs / psi boosters / etc.

ZoVoS
27-06-05, 15:29
hell a PE can drive a rhino, rep a rhino, rec the rhino ammo and gun a rhino with no drugs.

thats alot of XP, alot of rares and alot of armour part 10's to make drugs / psi boosters / etc.

my tank can drive a rhyno guna rhyno repair a rhyno and recycle the ammo also =]

my tanks brainy and owns all other tanks

he also used to hack opps but withough the ppu casting spy 3 its erm shal we say a rite bitch

Jesterthegreat
27-06-05, 15:30
bear in mind a pe levels everything with team xp... then just drive alot of rhinos.

if theres no tank around gun yourself.

constant stream of good xp, rares and r10's

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 21:20
anyone wanna make me up a quick setup for the rhino everything?
Im at work and Id be much abliged
Ill pay ya with a 2 slot of the lower taser

Jesterthegreat
28-06-05, 01:37
the rhino everything?

you mean a pe that solo's with one? all str in hc, 62 veh use, 35 (iirc) recycle, 30+repair, lots of str imps (marine, moveon, zerk 2 + zerk 3 will stay in after a drug / relog without continually drugging... and will give you 81 str (80 req for rhino gun)

other than that its optional... pure fire / body health for when you are jumpped by mobs while repping?

Asurmen Spec Op
28-06-05, 02:19
the rhino everything?

you mean a pe that solo's with one? all str in hc, 62 veh use, 35 (iirc) recycle, 30+repair, lots of str imps (marine, moveon, zerk 2 + zerk 3 will stay in after a drug / relog without continually drugging... and will give you 81 str (80 req for rhino gun)

other than that its optional... pure fire / body health for when you are jumpped by mobs while repping? Thanks jester