PDA

View Full Version : What does it take to cap a lowtech rc spy?

Awky
25-06-05, 21:58
How much rc and how much weplore?

thx in advance

trigger hurt
25-06-05, 22:56
How much rc and how much weplore?

thx in advance

pain easer setup is about 170 rc skill to cap freq/damage. not sure on the minimum of wep lore, most likely, you can have like 100 base wep lore and be good.

E. Cryton
25-06-05, 22:59
u need 155 rc and around 120 wpl to cap tsu assault.

Morpheus
26-06-05, 04:58
u need 155 rc and around 120 wpl to cap tsu assault.

u are my favorit whisdom shitter.

Oh my god, save the Queen and forgive meh, couldn't hold it ...

LG for the noneunderstanding = kind regards

Morpheus

Awky
26-06-05, 11:36

Oh my god, save the Queen and forgive meh, couldn't hold it ...

LG for the noneunderstanding = kind regards

Morpheus

155 rc does sound a bit easy. Anyway i heard they re did pc caps... or rather noticed that i had a capped freq and could even lom.

If anyone actually has a lowtech spy i would appreciate the exact amount needed. But ill start lomming from pc since it seems its possible to cap a pe and still have 101 vech and 140 barter

E. Cryton
26-06-05, 11:41

was that meant to be a bad bad flame ? i just can laugh about ppl like u, hate me because the got pwned by my rhetorical skills at the german boards, haha :lol:

btt, my low tech pe caps his tsu assault in dmg, frq, handl, range with 155 rc, 120 wpl.

Tratos
26-06-05, 11:55
You have to remeber E. Cryton is talking about a different gun to the second post? the TSU Rifle (i assume the epic) is only TL75 and its piss to cap the speed gat, so why not the TSU Rifle;)

Awky
26-06-05, 12:19
whats the dmg difference on the TSU and PE. I heard they are nearly indentical...that true?

E. Cryton
26-06-05, 12:21
tsu assault is way easier to cap and not dropable.
but some ppl say, pe does a bit more dmg. well, i felt no difference between tsu assault and pain easer ...

LTA
26-06-05, 12:34
tsu assault is way easier to cap and not dropable.
but some ppl say, pe does a bit more dmg. well, i felt no difference between tsu assault and pain easer ...Tsu > painy

no drop is win alone, it does a little less damage but is easier to cap leaves more points
Painy does a slight bit more but since it all seems burst bonus based (as in all 3 hit) i think painy misses much more on the burst bonus compared to the tsu well felt that way to me.

I capped my painy with around them stats 170/120 ish think was short on freq by like 3ish/min

Mighty Max
26-06-05, 12:36
PE is about 20% more dmg but i guess thats too small for a rhetorical genius.

(Thats on same % weaps)

Vae Victis
26-06-05, 13:33
Painy > Tsu

PE does 2 or 3 more dmg, but it has a swirley.. that kicks ass
if you wanna use terminator.. get terminator and Tsu.

Lowtech spies? omg.. better if you make a PE then
PEs have more dex to play with when they start.

trigger hurt
26-06-05, 14:03
a low tech spy, is nothing by a low tech pe with more int and more dex at cap. with the free points you have left over in dex, you can spend more on agilty and less on atheletics, leaving for more options in con setup. But because your CON is capped lower, your resists are less effective. Once you lose the ability to use a long stealth...you're fucked.

E. Cryton
26-06-05, 14:06
trigger, think about the advantage of a dmgb..

LTA
26-06-05, 14:35
and undrugged shelter and the buffs if u pop psi drugs...

Spy is all about being TC why they have such nasty shizzle like the healing light and the Silent Hunter at higher tls

Original monk
27-06-05, 12:32
Painy > Tsu

PE does 2 or 3 more dmg, but it has a swirley.. that kicks ass

i agree, i also prefer the pain easer, tough i dont like the swirly lol, they can see you comming from miles away :)

still i prefer the PE above the TSU-rifle .. when using the tsunamirifle i come short that liitlebit of extra damage that the pain easer offers me :)

Tratos
27-06-05, 12:43
I keep the tsu handy on my high tech spy as its pretty handy for a little bit of defense when youve just gen repped also the fact it doesnt drop is win and modded right its not so bad against APUs lol

IceStorm
28-06-05, 02:53
How does the XP gain per kill of the TSU compare to the PE?