PDA

View Full Version : Damn neighbours!!!

sanityislost
24-06-05, 21:22
Was chilling outside with the booze and mad capsule markets playing in the
background and the next thing i know there is a bloody pig (police) looking down
at me :eek: :eek: :eek:

Turns out "someone" *throws brick at the wankers next door* thought i was
getting high and something about the music being to loud :p :p

all in all i want to kill some people and the music is louder than ever :D :D :D
Tho really the cops should shoot the ned/chav bastards lol

SiL ..:..

System
24-06-05, 21:24
yea cops came over yesterday to tell me to turn down my music as well, those fucking neighbours!

sanityislost
24-06-05, 21:28
yea cops came over yesterday to tell me to turn down my music as well, those fucking neighbours!

Yea if they want total silence, they could fix it with a screwdriver in the ears lol

-->)O_o(<--

Oath
24-06-05, 21:46
Lemme get this straight..

The neds called the cops on you....because they thought you were "getting high" and playing "music too loud"...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ironic.

Should just blow the house up, probably wouldn't look any worse eh :p

sanityislost
24-06-05, 21:54
lol yep......its fucking evil >_<

You got a spare nuke by any chance dude?

Oath
24-06-05, 22:47
No but im sure you can find "something" on the internet hrhrh....

*runs*

ZoVoS
25-06-05, 02:00
i could build u one =] im pirtty good with bombs, just get me some plutonium and a hazmet =]

chavs deserve to die, it would be no great lost to the world, not like anybody would cry at there funerals

Tidus_Origin
26-06-05, 11:37
Turns out "someone" *throws brick at the wankers next door* thought i was getting high and something about the music being to loud

If they've got the internet, tell your neighbours about www.soundproofwindows.com (http://www.soundproofwindows.com) - everyone's got the right to listen to music outside. It is summer after all. Hell, I'm listening to SOAD right now...and its 10 AM. Talk about a wake-up call. :D :lol:

lol...soundproofwindows.com is a real site (its a US site, but there's gotta be a UK equivalent somewhere). *puts it in URL tags*