PDA

View Full Version : sentence completion and secret doors in TH

zii
24-06-05, 05:52
While everyone else was trying finish each others sentences this evening in TH's grewling language competion, I spent the time looking for oddities!

Does anyone know what this it? [see attachment]

It took me a while to work out how to do it, and even then I have problems replicating it. The door opens only twice and then I have to wait a while to do it again. When it pops up it highlights as 'Big Door'.

What is it?

Zii.

Koshinn
24-06-05, 06:07
It's a bug. It's the door below it, it just opens upwards and goes into the circle thingy.

Edit: hm.. just checked.. it's the door to th sec3 from th sec2

zii
24-06-05, 06:32
It's a bug. It's the door below it, it just opens upwards and goes into the circle thingy.

Edit: hm.. just checked.. it's the door to th sec3 from th sec2

thats a shame. Oh well. Explains why I couldn't reproduce it easily, because it had nowt to do with my actions.

27-06-05, 15:40
Speaking of TH and doors, have they fixed the 3rd entrance to TH yet (the one at the top of the 3(?) long ladders?)

I guessing they havent and probably never will :-(

CMaster
27-06-05, 15:42
Speaking of TH and doors, have they fixed the 3rd entrance to TH yet (the one at the top of the 3(?) long ladders?)

I guessing they havent and probably never will :-(
How do you mean fixed? You can get in there, and be shot to shit if you arent FA...

Infinite
27-06-05, 15:51
The door works now? Never used to open.

CMaster
27-06-05, 16:00
Or maybe, you just weren't bright enough to find the hidden switch.

Mr Kot
27-06-05, 17:01
That's true with a lot of stuff in NC. The content is there and (mostly) working, but nobody knows where to find it and how it works.

That door in TH has been working since the start of NC2 but because people aren't bright enough to figure it out, they spam the forums with "KK fix this NOW!!!!11111oneeleven"

Same with certain "missing items". There are traders around the world, but few people seem to know where they are. The only items i know not to be officially on sale right now (but still obtainable from players) are: mid and high level pulselaser pistols, Gatlin MKIII turrets and experimental reflexboosters. Any other items are there somewhere. Go look.

There are other secret doors besides the three in Tech Haven. Anyone found them yet?

Jesterthegreat
27-06-05, 17:03
i think the "broken" was it opening as an exit, but not as an enterance.

but i dunno if it does both now.

Tratos
27-06-05, 17:04
There are other secret doors besides the three in Tech Haven. Anyone found them yet? Where are they? (:p) as in NC, DoY MB? as i might know of them but not sure how secret you mean :p lol

EDIT: You can get in and out i believe.

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 21:56
The secret entry to TH with all the ladders and FA turrets works, and has worked, I found it right after I went FA( three weeks after retail I think)

CMaster
27-06-05, 22:07
Its just that the switch to open the door isnt huge and where you expect it to be, is all.

Asurmen Spec Op
27-06-05, 22:13
Its just that the switch to open the door isnt huge and where you expect it to be, is all. you mean it takes intellegence to find :/

I knew I shouldnt have been a tank :p